So this is apparently a snippet of the 12 Universe tournament team for Dragonball Super...

So this is apparently a snippet of the 12 Universe tournament team for Dragonball Super, and look who finally came back from being a park ranger

No Yamucha
Universe 7 lost

Use the catalog faggot

No Pikkon? No one that's not from Earth in general?

Yamcha is next to Vegeta.

Pikkon is dead

so when did goku reach the threshold of super saiyan? was it when he fault ginyu or when he fought frieza.

Use the catalog AND filters retard,

seems all the strongest go live on earth. There is no one in their universe as strong as them and beerus is the strongest. Well besides whis that is, but he doesn't fight other that training.

when his butt buddy fucking croaked

There's no way Goku isn't going to go White now. Or at least fully control the Blue-Ken.

Paikuhan is filler, he'd never be in a main story team from Toriyama. Also, Paikuhan would only be able to spend one day in the living world since he's dead.

>Gohan's hairline

JUST

Ah. I actually didn't know that Pikkon was a filler character. Too bad — I always liked him.

As for him being dead: that hasn't exactly been a handicap for characters in this series.

>goku, vegeta, buu
>the rest are jobbers under ssj level

terrible

>implying that piccolo isn't at least buu level with his endless days of training
he doesn't have a hobby

>Android 17
What

Its time to save the Park!

Park Saga!

SHIN!!! KIKOHOOO!!!!

nah, only goku and vegeta advance and actually stay that way, I mean didnt most of the Z fighters train with king kai and the rekt the ginyu force? that got forgotten about pretty quick

Because the Ginyu Force stuff was filler, didn't exist in the mango.

Even if it weren't filler, Piccolo got some kind of significant power boost after training there for a few days. Still, Ginyu force level means nothing by the time they're facing the Androids.

Gero had calculated how much Goku would progress afterwards based on his growth up to the Vegeta battle, and based on that he thought Yamcha was Goku. So, he could be around Recoom level or something, but it still gets him easily one shoted by the time of the Cell Saga.

well the point is, that vegeta and goku are the only ones who have actually kept increasing their powerlevels, even gohan regressed, and future trunks got a boost but still didnt have the raw either.

What's the point of bringing the humans and the androids? They wouldn't stand a chance against Goku and Vegeta even at base form. Hell, Goten and Trunks would have been more useful. They could at least fuse.

Piccolo, 17 and 18 are all above Namek Freeza level, which means they're still super-strong.
You're assuming that the other universes are going to be filled with people as strong as Goku and Vegeta, they won't be. Somebody has to deal with the small fries.

18 and 17 are quite a ways above SSJ.

>humans don't stand a chance
Yes
>androids don't stand a chance
No

Toriyama has said Androids have unlimited potential for growth. 17 and 18 are just lazy
This. Androids have unlimited chi.

>literally 80% of all aliens are probably stronger than roshi
Did universe 12 even try? I'm fuckin hype for 17 though.

Gohans there

Well Roshi did beat a bunch of Freeza's soldiers, so it's definetly not literally 80%.
He's still weak though, lazy fuck refuses to learn how to fly for some reason.

tien was able to slow down Cell after he had swallowed 18
I never got to see if he's above ssj or not

I don't think the Universal Tournament includes a baseball game, which is the only thing he's good at.

Man, this would be exciting if we didn't already know only Goku and Vegeta will get to win. Oh, well, it could make for some good fights if the other people are on the level of everyone else with only 2 people being strong enough to take on Goku and Vegeta.

>Everyone making a let's get down to business pose
>18 just looking at her manlet

How does 17 feel that his sister is getting dicked by a manlet and he's been stuck in jellystone for 20 years?

Piccolo is forever in-between limbo.

Gap between him and meme Saiyans is too wide, but he is actually useful in more ways than canon fodder or senzu bean vendor like Krillin.

He's cool, he just needs to fuse with some warrior class namekian and he just might rival SSJ3 Goku.

>Possible return of Swole Roshi
I'll accept it

So considering Cabba, Botamo and Frost were barely SSJ level I guess Piccolo, 17 & 18 will do pretty good in the tournament. I just really hope Buu gets his time to shine, he literally could've taken out everyone except Hit in the last tournament and I fucking raged that they cucked him out of the tournament just for some more Goku & Vegeta time. If every universe is allowed to bring this many fighters then even Krillin and Tien might each get a good battle. Don't know what Roshi's doing there though, probably just wants to check out some space bitches. Other than that Goku and Vegeta will probably get most of the action again which already sucks but this is the way things go these days

>He's still weak though, lazy fuck refuses to learn how to fly for some reason.
Probably because it's a technique created by his rival.

Master Shen was the first human to discover the tecnique, but he didn't invent it. Aliens and Gods have been flying since forever, Roshi needs to get over it.

Is it even the same technique? As far as I know Shen invented this kind of floating levitating shit, the thing were you jet off by wraping the aura around you seems to be something different

Does Master Shen's flying technique have anything to do with Tao's pillar flying?

The headbutt thrust that took down Piccolo in the 23rd Budokai was described as bukujutsu. So, yes, it's used for fast flight too, not only levitation.

>piccolo is toriyama's favorite character
>never gets a bump

Imagine how much better things would be if Freiza had killed Vegeta and Picollo was able to keep up with Goku power level wise

Does that mean we would have gotten Future Goten instead?

unless Goku took two wives and fathered Trunks himself

>Goten loses both his father and older brother

punished Goten sounds like a boss

Not anymore, he's our guy.

>Shonen
>They're all adults

Goku and Vegeta being manchilds doesn't count

They just need to give a generic training session to everyone with Whis. Like everyone training with Kami at the start of DBZ.

I don't get why stuff like that doesn't happen anymore.

>18 in a tracksuit
C U T E
U
T
E
I WANT TO GO JOGGING WITH A ROBUTT

She's an Android, not a robot you racist fuck.

Trunks wasn't born till after frieza died. So Vegeta would've never knocked up bulma if Frieza killed him.

Who have 18 and Krillin entrusted Marron to?
And more importantly, who is going to range that park now that 17's not there?

>18 is participating in the tournament
>17 is too for no explained reason
I SMELL A CELL GIMMICCCCCCCCK

>I was reborn in another world
terrible isekai shi-
>As Yamcha
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAH

the other universe's androids were destroyed before cell could absorb them

The androids haven't done any sort of training. 18 couldn't even hold Buu off and both Goku and Vegeta are way above Buu now.

Pikkon is dead and depressingly is as canon as Broly

>Gohan vs Cell again
>Gohan jobs

>Who have 18 and Krillin entrusted Marron to?
Yamcha
>And more importantly, who is going to range that park now that 17's not there?
Chiaotzu

She isn't a android either.

She's a cyborg just like #17.
They were originally humans remember.

>18 couldn't even hold Buu off
So? Odds are the vast majority of participants aren't going to be Beerus level.

>and both Goku and Vegeta are way above Buu now.
No they aren't.

OK, I go Buu and Beerus mixed up, never mind.

>17 and 18 after decades of not training are still among the strongest beings in a universe.
>Presumably had Cell not died he would be god king of the multiverse

Someone should have taken gero out earlier he's clearly a multiverse level threat.

Friendly reminder that Team Champa had 4 jobbers and Hit, so everyone will get a moment to shine

>So? Odds are the vast majority of participants aren't going to be Beerus level.

So, again, why even bother bringing the humans or the androids. Feed the low tier fighters to Buu and when even he loses, have Goku and Vegeta finish the rest.

>Buu

Boring, I want Krilin and Tien kicking ass

This is like the single thing that makes them fucking the series corpse for more money with new animes worthwhile.

>tournament
Lame as fuck.

Its just going to be the other fighters getting shit on with Goku and Vegeta the only ones that matter two shits.

Imagine not knowing that feel

What's the difference between that and a non-tournament arc?

BLACK IS A JOBBER IN THE CANON VERSION OF SUPER

EAT SHIT BLACKFAGS

YOUR SHITTY SELF INSERT MARY SUE "PSH NOTHANG PERSANAL KID" GOKU OC IS SHIT

SHIIIIIIIT

Because a non-tournament has the chance to feature stuff other than fighting for one.

The only decent bits of the new stuff is when its just people messing around instead of actually getting into anything involving power levels

Master roshi is clearly the strongest of them all

>18 wearing tracksuit
Is he gonna job like Gohan the last time

Also, I'd prefer goku to ditch that patch. Goku didn't use any patch ever since Android Saga, and why should he? And Gohan need to have his own unique asskicking uniform (other than that great saiyaman costume and that fucking green tracksuit)

The only people that are below Goku SSJ1 (during Frieza arc) are Roshi and Krillin. I'd wager Tien would be at least as good as untrained SSJ1 (or at least better than Goten and Trunks right now)

Ginryo force is legit. It's the part where the dead ones travelled to Kai's planet that is a filler

Toriyama has said Androids have unlimited potential for growth

I'm gonna need some source on that. First time I've heard about it.

What is the Super artists fetish for tracksuits? Its kind of stupid since fighters in Z never bothered with such things.

Different. Piccolo said that himself when they went to chase Raditz.

Goku could fly just fine at that point and yet he still used nimbus

Prolly the designer is way out of touch of today's fashion. I mean, last time I checked, characters in Super still tuck their pants on their navel area. Who the fuck still did that in 2016?

Because they needed to pick 10, so they picked the ten best available.
It's not their fault that nobody can keep pace with Goku and Vegeta.

Cell is dead in every timeline and nobody would bother wishing him back.

They should have captured the embryonic Cell in the main timeline, given him to Bulma and had her grow him into a Z-fighter.

18 is a woman, what else she can do besides making babies?

>17 and 18 are clearly stated as being above SSJ level
>Gohan has gone well above SSJ, looks like he has trained, very likely back at SSJ2+
>Piccolo is above SSJ level easily

Roshi, Tien and Krillin are the only ones below SSJ.

So they consider some tournament important enough to call in Androids 17 and 18 but not Freiza's invasion of Earth with an entire army? That's retarded.

18 was going to fight Frieza but Krillin said she should protect Marron since she's stronger than he is

You realize you're assuming shit about character-motivations we are literally one and a half months from actually knowing, right?
Maybe 17 didn't give a shit about Frieza, maybe Krillin talked 18 into trusting him.
Maybe now they want to actually involve themselves with this for reasons we're yet to see.
Maybe it's lazy writing on a kid's show
Whatever the case, the huge power-gap doesn't make them bad choices, they're just some of the best they have available, since everyone relevant just happens to be on earth, and could happen to get flicked away by Goku/Vegeta

piccolo needs training. cabba and frost were all way stronger than him lol

Though what they really meant was she should sit the fight out because she's a chick
They should have had Dende take the kids/family members away to another planet or the afterlife with his godly warping if they were that worried

Cabba and Frost are the most worthless characters in a worthless continuation

We didn't need another weak tailless super saiyan who has even less reason to exist than Vegeta's runt brother.
And frost is just an incredibly lame freiza retread when they could have done literally anything else with him.

>So, again, why even bother bringing the humans or the androids

Because they needed to pick 10, so they picked 10.

>So considering Cabba, Botamo and Frost were barely SSJ

Botamo was meme-gimmick-tier.
Cabba was SSJ-tier, right.
Frost was probably a decent bit above, as he was above Piccolo, but Goku and Vegeta are crazy above normal SSJ by now.

Why didn't they invite Jackie Chun?

I just want Gohan to be useful again

>We didn't need another weak tailless super saiyan who has even less reason to exist than Vegeta's runt brother.

Cabba in his super saiyan form was on par with Vegeta. He's stronger than Gohan is right now

Frost was easily as strong as final form RoF Frieza based on the way he fought Goku. If he was just Super Saiyan tier Piccolo would have trashed him

All the characters that aren't Goku, Vegeta (and if he's lucky for a change Gohan but I doubt it) are just going to end up like buu and piccolo did in the previous tournament.

I'm much more excited about the second chapter of Reborn as Yamcha that comes out in a couple of months.

>Cabba in his super saiyan form was on par with Vegeta.

Vegeta was suppressed. When he showed his true SSJ strength, he smiled, batted away his ki blasts, and then tanked a hit from Cabba to his head without budging whatsoever.
Vegeta SSJ murders Cabba's SSJ.
Gohan could with a little training, since he's gone well beyond SSJ

You are so full of shit.