Was this the absolute peak of both Gundam and Tomino?

Was this the absolute peak of both Gundam and Tomino?

Maybe

In all honesty yes.

Turn-A was trash and Unicorn is superior in every single way

make your bait less obvious

Absolutely.

After watching all the series prior to it, it really does feel like the culmination of every Gundam, like a "finale" to the entire franchise. It's my favorite Gundam and in my top 10 anime in general. The ending sequence still makes me tear up.

And then SEED and its even shittier sequel had to come along.

>Sochie's wail of suffering

fucking haunting

And dat soundtrack is GOD TIER.

No, and Turn-A was a dogshit Gundam anyway.

This.

>removing the flowers

Disgusting.

yes

>tomino wanted to end gundam
>bandai said what are we suppose to sell now?

I mean, apparently G-reco takes place after turn a

Not at all

>turn-a
>dogshit

Thems fightan words faggot

I just wish they'd release a Quanta ELS gunpla

there's a damashii of it i think

How are Tomino's other shows outside of his Gundam franchise? I've only watched Ideon and Zambot 3 but I've enjoyed them a lot.

I wanna watch Gundam but I don't know where to start. I downloaded the SEED remaster but shit's so fucking blurry it looks like someone smeared vaseline over the picture.

Start with 0079

Yeah, I suppose. I downloaded it too.

Start with the original and work your way up, if you want to watch UC. Otherwise pick a show and go.

G Gundam and 00 are pretty good.

I hope you mean pic not related.
Because this is

>Tomino
That's Overman King Gainer
>Gundam
Can't speak since I haven't watched most of the entries, but Build Fighters was way, way better than Turn A

Also, this is how the remaster looks for me. Should I just download the original in 480p?

I have TenB's rip of Seed no idea how it is since I haven't watched it yet.

Victory was peak Gundam.

Here's the opinions of a person who has watched everything Tomino put out because they are autistic

Daitarn 3 is eh.

Xanbungle is fun as heck and quite solid. Jiron Fucking Amos is an absolute madman and he's the best.

Dunbine has beautiful mechanical design and is also excellent. Probably one of his best shows.

L-gaim is alright, its pretty middling for a Tomino show.

Brain Powerd is a fucking travesty

King Gainer is fun but it suffers from clearly being rushed. still good.

>but Build Fighters was way, way better than Turn A

Yeah if you are a manchild obviously you'd prefer the Sunday morning cartoon Gundam (I'm just kidding Build Fighters was great but Turn A is objectively better). Turn A is one of the best because it took the most risk to be different and ended up being so incredibly dynamic and alive because of it. You can make a hard case for why it isn't a good "Gundam" anime because of how different it is but I think because of what it did it stands up there with the best even among the more traditional or classic entries.

I might make Xanbungle the next one I watch, I already love the opening theme from what I've heard. I would have to say Ideon is my favourite so far, very much looking forward to the last episode being released by EG on BD so I can watch it all again.

>absolutely ugly
Why yes it is.

Xabungle is some good shit. Just be aware that as its a tomino comedy show its very... Different from Ideon.

It was peak of Tomino, peak of Gundam was Victory.

but they're both gundam and tomino

This.

Shameless bait is shameless.

We will plant those flowers again.

No, because Tomino didn't kill them all.

Harry is the best Char.

X is the peak of Gundam, it was actually good.