youtu.be/C0KhSZaq-HM
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/21/17
youtu.be/UGkis9LPlFI
>Introducing Wishbone & Drumstick, official TotUS 11/20/17
youtu.be/nrwmYx8ylm0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/f1a5570b7ce04d39bab00ae3a9041460?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics
magapill.com/
dailycaller.com/2017/11/22/conyers-attorney-hints-at-allegations-against-many-members-of-the-house-and-senate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Death to the goyim
t. Greatest ally

Japan doesn't use that word though?

The Associated Press has found the FBI failed to notify scores of US officials that Russian hackers were trying to break into their personal Gmail accounts _ despite long having evidence the targets were in the Kremlin's crosshairs:

“Even senior policymakers discovered they were targets only when the AP told them, a situation some described as bizarre and dispiriting.”

The FBI failed to notify scores of U.S. officials that Russian hackers were trying to break into their personal Gmail accounts despite having evidence for at least a year that the targets were in the Kremlin’s crosshairs, The Associated Press has found.
Nearly 80 interviews with Americans targeted by Fancy Bear, a Russian government-aligned cyberespionage group, turned up only two cases in which the FBI had provided a heads-up. Even senior policymakers discovered they were targets only when the AP told them, a situation some described as bizarre and dispiriting.

“It’s utterly confounding,” said Philip Reiner, a former senior director at the National Security Council, who was notified by the AP that he was targeted in 2015. “You’ve got to tell your people. You’ve got to protect your people.”
The FBI declined to answer most questions from AP about how it had responded to the spying campaign. The bureau provided a statement that said in part: “The FBI routinely notifies individuals and organizations of potential threat information.”
Three people familiar with the matter — including a current and a former government official — said the FBI has known for more than a year the details of Fancy Bear’s attempts to break into Gmail inboxes. A senior FBI official, who was not authorized to publicly discuss the hacking operation because of its sensitivity, declined to comment on timing but said that the bureau was overwhelmed by the sheer number of attempted hacks.
“It’s a matter of triaging to the best of our ability the volume of the targets who are out there,” he said.

apnews.com/f1a5570b7ce04d39bab00ae3a9041460?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics

looks like somebody has adapted your Trump accomplishments list into thier own thing

magapill.com/

I love Kellyanne.

Death to the gaijin*

Don't advertise for the dumb faggots.

One day Anons, One day....

0% chance. The things they talk about a real.
>Clinton Foundation
>Fussion GPS
>Podesta Group
>Uranium one
>PizzaGate
But they worship some fictitious person named Q. Also they spaz out so fucking bad they sound absolutely insane. They are new to this site and they are very upset about the revelations involving the Clinton foundation and DC. Most of them are just learning about the stuff and that is why they are spazzing out so bad.

Fucken this. I'm glad infowars is waking up to the truth.

Just carpet bomb California to south Texas. Leave nothing alive.

They're boomers. And we all know the solution to Boomer Question.

>Trump with grey hair

To be fair the Turks want out of NATO and think that they will get into a fight with us. It might just happen.

Fucking hell PJW is a mongoloid.

such a great for fair weather people in hindsight

I remember when he tried to backpedal after that. I loathe the disloyal. The opportunists.

Lol I remember that. He got butthurt over 1 thing an immediately jumped off the train.

Remember how he crawled back.

It's spreading

If you think about it rationally, the recent economic growth is really just a delayed reaction to Obama's economic policies.

nn lads, maga today in your own way

Abe-Trump meme is kawaii but Japan has been in decline since the Bubble economy. They aren't even allowed to have a military. An ally who can't have your back is useless.

Tell that to Donald Trump, He posted it on his Twitter a few hours ago.

Whats he going on about this time?

Man, that airstrike really brought out every last fairweather faggot, didn't it?

Polls indicate that both Merkel's conservative CDU/CSU bloc and the rival Social Democrats would shed support if voters were called back to the ballot box.

DO IT GERMANY
DO IT

And a faggot.

Just kill everything from California to Texas then. We'd be better off without them.

Yes on twitter he went off his nut about something Trump did, then a week later was apologizing for it.

>Obama set his EconomicBOOM™ to begin exactly as Trump got into office
Thanks Obama

It was a horrendously stupid thing to do and we really don't need CBTS trash promotion platforms

I see your quality taste and raise you one more Hideri.

nn

Remember JDIF members creating and supporting these threads to cover up jews crimes. Now they blame zionists satanists instead of eternal jew that always tried to get rid of european people. Kikes playing victim card again same as with operation HollowCosts during WW2.

Perfect bait and switch.

t. JIDF

Legalizing DACA recipients will make Texas blue. Hopefully Tom Cotton prevents Trump from pussying out on DACA

Germany's got a long ways to go be great again.

Would you wish to bake for a decent bit?

Truly the greatest president of our time. He knew that stupid cheeto couldn't run things properly so he intentionally sabotaged a good deal of his own presidency to protect America.

We'll work things out. Maybe North Korea will jump the gun and do something stupid, give them a chance to build their arms back up, who knows?

I haven’t even gotten to the episode where this loose boipucci shows up yet.

Does the nurse know your out of bed Mr Soros?

It weeded out the disloyal and the fair weathered.

Sure.

SEIZE, YOU HEATHEN

Trump apparently didn’t read the whole website. But I heard it was some Q worshiping bullshit.

Texas will be blue once SCOTUS shits on gerrymandering.

The bullet has been fired already so to speak.

Unless another wishes to.

Just aired yesterday.
It's okay. He's actually the straightest person in the show and a massive ladies man.

Fewest jobs created since 2010. Sad! And Trump voters said he was an economic wizard.

is the show blend s or something else?

That's impossible.

IF YOU ARE AN 80 YEAR OLD WITH A MENTAL DISABILITY YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS WEBSITE THANKS

>muh gerrymendering makes Texas blue
No you fucking idiot. Republicans win the popular vote in the state by a huge fucking margin. And even a Scotus ruling will just decrease the Republican House districts by maybe 1.

POTUS JUST SEND IN THE FEDS

THIS CHICAGO SHIT IS RIDICULOUS

The worst shilling I have ever witnessed...

Conyers’ Attorney Hints At ‘Allegations’ Against ‘Many Members’ Of The House And Senate

The attorney for Democratic Michigan Rep. John Conyers, who is accused of continuously sexually harassing his female staffers, defended Conyers by indicating that there are allegations against “many members” of the House and Senate.

Conyers’ attorney, Arnold E. Reed, released a statement defending the Michigan Democrat and pushing back against the “disturbing allegations.” The bizarre statement was written in all-CAPS and referred to both Reed and Conyers in the third person.

dailycaller.com/2017/11/22/conyers-attorney-hints-at-allegations-against-many-members-of-the-house-and-senate/

Yes, it's Blend S

Downward trend since 2015. Thanks Obama.

>SEIZE
>Don’t you mean cease?

And I still haven’t watched the episode before that.

Thanks m8, you're great.

Would you like to bake for a bit friend?

That is my point, I never liked his random retweets because it could be any idiot and doing a background check of the whole thing would be stupidly tedious.

I could just ask Czech then if you were busy desu

Hypothetically, what would be the best memeflag for maximum effect in Cock & Ball Torture?

Disgusting vermin. The saddest part is that it isn't even ironic and even if it were you are are still shitposting. Though i guess that's to be expected in a general that does nothing but circlejerk a politician who does nothing.

>leaf

He can't think straight. Germany and Russia raped him so hard he wants to seize the means of production.

They're too stupid to care about such things desu

That one was also good.
I am too here, fren. However if either of them wants it they can have it.

>5 dead, 24 wounded in Thanksgiving weekend shootings in Chicago

>who does nothing
Except for putting in the most conservative federal judges in maybe 100 years.

He's going to accuse republicans and you know it

Not busy, which is why I said sure. Just checking before I do.

Just five? That's not so bad.

I thought you were busy like yesterday for some stupid reason kek. You bake then.

So Trump's economy is literally no different to Obama's economy.

Ah, thank you. Now I know why it seemed weird.

Israel

Why dose anybody even care about CBTS? Why would anybody even pay attention to it, I know I didn't.

Always a chance but I don't see it happening. I know refugees aren't the answer but they do have an aging population, low birth rate, zero immigration, too much anime obsession. I can't remember the last time I saw Japanese man who didn't look like he was 5 minutes away from killing himself. Way too many people checking out of society.

the feds are already there

Eternal jew still hides in Israel and afraid of what people can find out about it. There is no such thing as a good jew for europeans, These threads are to cover up their crimes against humanity.

Hopefully we'll get blessed with some Sunday Morning shitposting

>Would you like to bake for a bit friend?
Sure

2017 is Obama's fiscal year :^)

Conyers message.

is god is on trumps side then god is on the side of the eternal kike.

>doing a background check on the whole thing would be tedious
Yeah, so he retweets some nice lady, and later we find out it’s kieth olberman in a wig. He just raped 12 kids and set Mexico on fire.

Pirate said he could.