Jojo

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnItg50mExI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yK_l3xz5Aes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally, the worst part is nearly over.

oh lord there's a green hair purple suit kira

Yep, and at the end you see red haired Josuke. They are recreating this cover no doubt.

Even Josuke looks like Purple Josuke. Hot damn.

I'm expecting they DP is gonna make Crazy D and Killer Queen's pose to be like exactly like that cover before the final fist-fight.

>>>worst part.
the worst part is next.

1 was finished years ago

>Hatefagging
End yourselves

Post fuckers you could beat up easily.

tfw kira never talks shit about josuke's hair

Does anyone have the anime thumbs up Josuke from the Cinderella episode?

so how are the visuals compared to the early eps? stopped watching so i can marathon when it's over

The final week of part 6 must've been fucking insane from the perspective of normal people. Every fictional character in the world coming to life, an entire city morphing into snails and getting eaten by insects, gravity suddenly reversing near Cape Canaveral and killing thousands, and time accelerating to the point that days last seconds and the sun is a permanent streak in the sky. And it's 2012 too? Just imagine the suicide and doomsday cults.

>that animation
oh fuccckkkkk

honestly. Most of the episodes look really rushed but more important episodes have some good detail in them.
Its not too much better in the bluray.

~get a load of this guy.

It's similar, but I feel they got better as time went by.

>the KQ skulls on his tie

holy shit

And best part coming up next year

It got meh in the middle sections as you'd expect for a anime that runs for more than 1 cour but the last cour picked up a bit and the final episodes are on par with the best of the first episodes, so it's the complete opposite of Part 3 where we got 44 brilliantly animated episodes followed by 4 poorly animated episodes of the most well known and iconic arc in the series.

Shit

>The first villain who got defeated by meme magic
If you believe in it enough you would be able to beat him as well

In that case haven't most major villains in the series been defeated by meme magic?

Kars should be brown tbqh.

Kars was, DIO was, Kira wasn't, Diavolo was, Pucci wasn't, Funny wasn't.

Kira got defeated fair and square.

Well, more in terms of the volcano and rocks pushing Kars out in space, and it was all because of luck and being the meme'ster that Joseph was

JoJolion Kars is Best Kars

what funny definitely was beaten by meme magic.
Johnny fucking asspulls the golden rotation and nearly Kars'ed him

DIO was definitely beaten by meme magic.
>The reason you lost is that you angered me

Kira, Pucci, and Funny were all beaten by asspulls.

How?

>Twink Pillar-men
Eww.

Hey, the part 4 anime looks good for once.

>The entire manga they talk about rotation
>Johnny uses rotation
>asspull

Looks a billion times better than this

>Hating on perfection

I don't count Kira's death as an asspull since he was already beaten and going to bleed out and he had no way out, the ambulance was just so none of the main cast had to become killers or be cruel and lave him to bleed out. He wasn't 'beaten' by the ambulance like a lot of people seem to think. And Pucci's wasn't an asspull either, we saw Jolyne give him Weather's disc and in Jolyne's short fight with Pucci just after FF died we saw that discs materialise near Pucci regardless of him using the power or not, so he could easily trick him into pushing the disc into his head for him. And using the power to make the air 100% oxygen was clever because it uses Pucci's time acceleration against him, accelerating time again in that state would just make the oxygen kill him faster.

>tfw part 4 will never get a vidya

This, pretty much.

Also this.

They aren't asspulls if they are properly set up. Jotaro stopping time is an asspull because it comes out of nowhere. GER is an asspull because of just how it completely nulifies King Crimson, trivializing the fight.

>saying rotation as a whole wasnt pulled straight out of Araki's ass

>GER is an asspull
not this shit again

Yeah but that's not what the term asspull means in this context.

GER didn't come out of nowhere, and we knew it would trivialise the fight based on what Polnareff said. It still took another four chapters after getting Requiem for Giorno to beat Diavolo so it's not THAT bad.

Even if the arrow was the objective of the gang and Requiem stands had been set up, the asspull is its ability. Why is SCR independent while GER protects Giorno? Why is its ability exactly the thing that would trivialize King Crimson, when it has nothing to do with GE's ability?

What would your reaction be if the BTD opening activates but Crazy Diamond breaks through it?

It's redundant and not needed after the first change but I'd smile.

I'm hoping for it

Both are not asspulls.We already knew arrow gave super powers.DIO got time stop by practising his speed so did Jotaro by trying to reach DIO's speed.

Wasn't Polnareff still technically alive in the turtle? That might've explained why SCR was still active but independent.GER got the revert anything to zero bullshit since it was said that the arrow would give you an ability you want the most for your requiem stand.In Polnareff's case it was SCR with the soul switching to prevent Diavolo from getting it and GER since Giorno was wishing something that can defeat King Crimson.I have no idea what could actually defeat KC aside from reverting anything to zero.

Time stop was not the asspull. The asspull was how breaking Dio's leg blows his head.

>DIO got time stop by practising his speed so did Jotaro by trying to reach DIO's speed.
Stop confusing your headcanon with the canon.

The idea was that he'd gotten so strong he was actually stronger than his Stand so The World was a weakpoint, so if Jotaro poured all his energy into breaking The World then it would reflect on DIO. Also shattering the physical manifestation of his soul is going to kill him dead regardless. Araki just didn't do a great job of getting it across so it comes across as LOL BREAKING HIS LEG BROKE HIS HEAD if you don't keep every single throwaway comment made during the fight in mind when reading the scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=yK_l3xz5Aes

That's how stands develop abilities.

The only actual hint that Araki gave to give that ending some reasonability was when SP was fighting with High Dio with The World to which SP broke The World's hands which then transferred to Dio.It's still bullshit tho he exploded after getting kicked on the damaged leg.

Developing != Discovering
DIO was exploring the extent of his abilities, and he found out he could stop time. His ability isn't just going very fast, he literally stops time.

Kira Queen daisan no bakudan: bite za dusto

>I have no idea what could actually defeat KC aside from reverting anything to zero.
Nuke.

>Why is SCR independent while GER protects Giorno
The Chariot Requiem we see in the final battle does not act in the exact same way the Chariot Requiem of Pol’s flashback would have acted. There is a fundamental difference between them: SCR, as we see him in the final battle is dead. Polnareff is "dead". Chariot Requiem is a zombie stand, in Pol’s own words, kept around by his user’s “dying wish to protect something”
>“He has gone rogue, but since my will to protect something has been transferred to him from now on he won’t let anybody take the arrow! He acts automatically so nobody will take it from him!”
Silver Chariot Requiem is literally an automaton powered by Polnareff's knight complex even after his user died. He is not the standard for how Requiem stands behave. The standard should actually be GER.

>Why is its ability exactly the thing that would trivialize King Crimson, when it has nothing to do with GE's ability?
Requiems don't necessarily have anything to do with the original Stand's powers, it's literally a temporary upgrade that gives the user a new, overpowered Stand for whatever purpose they need to use the Arrow for.
Polnareff needed something to save his spirit and to allow him to keep the Arrow away from Diavolo. Giorno needed a power that was able to get around King Crimson's ability and to finish off Diavolo for good.
The Requiem grants the user what they want, regardless of whatever power they originally had.

Dammit the animations looks incredible good. These two last episodes will have the better animation of any Jojo Anime it seems

>Requiems don't necessarily have anything to do with the original Stand's powers, it's literally a temporary upgrade that gives the user a new, overpowered Stand for whatever purpose they need to use the Arrow for. Polnareff needed something to save his spirit and to allow him to keep the Arrow away from Diavolo. Giorno needed a power that was able to get around King Crimson's ability and to finish off Diavolo for good.
The Requiem grants the user what they want, regardless of whatever power they originally had.
I understand this. And it's definitely an asspull, even if the mechanic is explained.

It's good, but not that good. Part 3 had better animation in some parts.

How is it an asspull if it's thoroughly explained and known?

>even if the mechanic was explained repeteadly and it was constantly established as a rule within the story
>and it was a crucial narrative development
>it was an asspull because I didn't like it
That's not how it works.

Really man

Purple Haze

How would it work?

Yes. It can't be an asspull if it was explained and repeated numerous times before actually appearing. GER wasn't an asspull but it was a Deus ex Machina, which is something else entirely. It's fine if you don't like it just don't say it's an asspull when it's not.

Taking festive requests

Well, you got Persona4 that literally stole Stands and Part 4's story

He'd see himself get melted, then erase time and run as far as he fucking could. It'd only work if he was trapped, which is difficult to do in the first place since he knows what's going to happen 10 seconds before it does and he could just punch his way out of most traps like any A tier strength Stands could.

>Part 3 had better animation in some parts.
No, Part 3 has better artwork but it doesn't have that many good animated sequences.

Persona 4 and Jojo's similarties exist on paper, but the executions couldn't be more different.

Persona is based on going to school and establishing links with people by day, and fighting shadows in dungeons by night. Part 4 is nothing about school, and instead of socializing the characters fight against bizarre opponents. The differences can go on really, but I'm too lazy to point them out.

>Run as fast as he could
WHERE? You can't outrun a virus inside you, plus it takes 30 seconds to do its thing, while KC can only be used for 10 seconds, and specifically because of stamina. This would be specially true in the final batte, because it took place at night, when the virus roams free and wild without every dying, creating a huge AOE where Diavolo dies while everyone else sits around munching on their vaccinesneks

Polnareff vs Vanilla Ice has very consistent and good animation. It may not be sakuga, but that's not everything that defines animation. Apart from that amazing KQ shot in the PV, the animation doesn't look that special.

Festive BTD Kira (anime)

I didn't even think of at night honestly. But he could outrun it since he's free from cause and effect in erased time, meaning if he begun the erase before it was inside of him he'd be safe. It depends on timing in that case I guess.

Well, yes, Vanilla Ice was the peek of the anime adaptation. What is great because I always liked that fight more than Dio's World

He'd probably run to the street lights if that were to happen

Agreed, I'm glad they decided to put the budget into that fight rather than DIO's world

Which do you think had better charcters/story - Persona 4 or Diamond is Unbreakable?

Well, while I agree it deserved the budget, they should have put budget in DIO's World regardless, taking it from the previous arcs. Egypt Arc has pretty solid animation before DIO's world, which is sad.

They're both shit but in my bias I'd have to say DiU

I'm here to save the Jojo anime.

P3 > DiU > P4

WHO HERE /SHINING GEM CANNOT BREAK/?

The the Duwang Cast and the Investigation Team get along. Also would Adachi and Kira get along?

>people actually expect a GW or Giorno cameo at the end of this season
They only did it for 3 at the end of 2 because it was in the manga so they thought 'why not extend the scene by like 20 seconds and actually show Jotaro?'. They won't show a Part 5 tease.

Loco Emerald be Indestructible is a pretty good arc.

They already said that people should look out for something special at the end of the last episode this season

When was that? It's the first I've heard of it.
>inb4 it's just a teaser for the Rohan OVA

Kira would kill Adachi because he wouldn't let him have a quiet life. Adachi would get along with Akira though.

Mobile game