What you guys think about the suddenly change of love Naruto had for Sakura?

What you guys think about the suddenly change of love Naruto had for Sakura?
I mean, it's not like I didn't wanted Naruto to be with Hinata in the end, but the reason they gave in "The Last", that Naruto only liked Sakura because he was in rivalry with Sasuke, I think it wasn't that reasonable.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The "love" he had for her never came off as the real thing, even in the manga. Kishimoto didn't flesh it out well. Plus Naruto always knew her heart belonged to Sasuke since like part 1 when he see's her hugging Sasuke in the hospital.

I never took his feelings for her seriously because Kishimoto never did himself.

> sudden

Wait was this a real chapter

He became a wise Hokage and went for tits.

>sudden
were we watching the same show

it literally says what it is in the bottom right corner if you really have to verify it for yourself.

It's simple and a natural constant. Whatever the woman wants; the time get. Name any anime or manga series that make main character wins over love of his life.

Protip: there is none.

The only developed love Naruto had in general was for Sasuke.

Yea, sakura was trying to get naruto to stop chasing sasuke and tried pulling that shit. That's pretty much the point where he realizes he doesn't really want that cunt and never truly did.

Author cannot into romance.

>the suddenly change of love Naruto had for Sakura?

There was a point where he stopped crushing on her.

Even after all this time, the NaruSaku meltdown is still one of my favorites.

Does anyone have some kind of archive/screenshot of threads when this chapter dropped?

Not really, but here's the screencap archive of the NaruSaku forums when the Last movie trailer dropped.

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4

I was to burned out on Naruto by the time the final pairings came out. All I could muster was a "Wow, that's terrible" at who and how everyone got together. Literally the only pairing that didn't come out of nowhere or didn't come off as fucking retarded was Shikamaru/Temari.

>Name any anime or manga series that make main character wins over love of his life.

Love Hina. Naru started with a crush on her teacher.

fuck this series really should have ended right after the Pain arc.
i.e., big battle with Tobi, then Sauce, the end. no 200+ chapter war arc with ayylmaos and eight layers of who was manipulating who.

>that Naruto only liked Sakura because he was in rivalry with Sasuke
So Naruto was in love with Sasuke all along?

she earned it

>sudden
Naruto stopped chasing Sakura after Hinata confessed during the Pain Invasion. Literally the only affection we see from Naruto in the latter half of the timeskip is this throwaway joke towards the end.

Nigga did you even watch the original series?

>So Naruto was in love with Sasuke all along?

obviously yes

>i just switched from Sasuke to you

Absolutely based

Bad writing.

The most annoying thing about discusing Naruto anywhere is that half the people who bitch about it are the people who "dropped" it halfway through and have no clue what fucking happened. Then it leads to them saying stupid shit like "Naruto always loved Sakura and was supposed to be with her and only her!" or "Susanno is an asspull, Sasuke could never do that before!"

Anybody have the eugenics images?

>imgur.com/a/XKwJ4
Holy shit thank you.

>I'm saying there is nothing between me and Sasuke anymore
>????
>There never fucking was anything
>He was busy with muh vengeance

Fuck I hate Sakura

kek

oh god its perfect

>that art
indonesian/10

and now it can happen thru their children

Naruto's gradual realization still gives me chuckle.

This chapter was such a cringe to read through.

>love
It was a crush. It paralleled Sakura's crush on Sasuke. The difference is one garbage crush died as it should have while the other got sold as "love".

Not sure how I feel about that gallery being my biggest legacy in this world.

Toradora. Minori liked Takasu after he liked he first.

It's even more hilarious than I remember.

I get you OP. No matter what The Last says, Naruto did love her. That sad smile he pulled at the hospital, the fight against Gaara, the promise of a lifetime, etc. Sakura was no Sasuke, but he did love her in his own way and it could have gotten somewhere if Sakura wasn't such a shitty character.

As it is though, Naruto my boy dodged a bullet. His thing with Hinata could have been developed better, but at least it's her and not Sakura.

I will always prefer Ino though, even if it's just crack. It could have been awesome.

>sudden

It wasn't sudden at all. She was a crush he had and it pretty much wasn't a thing at all by the time Sasuke left.

Sakura even tries to use those feelings he used to have for her to get him to stop going after Sasuke and it doesn't work at all.

>Yamato about to slap her shit
>Kakashi's like, "Nah, chill. Let's see where this goes"
>Rock Lee facepalming
Everytime

No, but I have the reactions to Hinata's confession
>The Ichiruki one is twice as big

>It paralleled Sakura's crush on Sasuke
Sakura's was always shown as far a bigger deal. Heck it's the reason why Naruto knows that she is lying.

I can forgive Kishi for leaving the Hinata confession thing unresolved until the end, since like only a few weeks pass during the last 300+ chapters of the manga.

The 2-year timeskip before anything gets happens though is just nonsense though.

And she ends up married to him, living a life as a single mother that can't answer a single question about her dad that her daughter asks.

imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

Was Sakura slightly insane?
Sasuke was NEVER interested in her. Not even a little. Hell, he even tried killing her once, and didn't give two shits when she got hurt during the war.
Her behaviour made sense pre-timeskip as she was a 12 yo but it was borderline insanity when she was almost an adult.

>Sasuke was NEVER interested in her. Not even a little
He cared a bit, once

That's not the same as romantic interest, though.
And Sasuke was normal before he learned about the Uchiha cleansing. A bit reserved, but a normal person nonetheless.

Just embarrassing.

>imgur.com/a/XKwJ4

It's hard to do that for an autist in a manga where most of the male cast were borderline homos or asexual.

It was never shown as a bigger deal considering how badly Sakura was neglected and how Sasuke never even acknowledged her at all during all of part 2 until Naruto redeemed him.

NaruSaku as a couple is awful but at least they had a semblance of friendship and could work together as a team. Sakura had nothing with Sasuke because she was, and continues to be, the 3rd wheel of Naruto and Sasuke's bromance. They show more thought and care towards each other than they ever did towards Sakura.

Now that's how to sink a ship. How anyone still had hope after this is beyond me.

>How anyone still had hope after this is beyond me.
"Are you my son's girlfriend?, you remind me of my waifu" and the awkward CPR did that.

Also, there was the idea that Naruto rejects her only because he knows that she still loves Sasuke which after the lovely reunion between the future spouses in the kage summit arc a lot of people expected for Sakura to finally give up on Sauce.

I thought The Last covered that well enough. Naruto has a very warped sense of what "love" is because of his upbringing (or lack thereof), which meant it took him a while to realize what Hinata exactly meant (and how he felt about her).

If anything, Naruto shipped those two together. It would be disappointing to him if they didn't become an item after all that.

>Naruto has a very warped sense of what "love" is because of his upbringing
Not really, they just made him extra retarded for the sake of drama.

>2009 was 7 years ago

Fuck.

That scene isnt about the same kindof love as a romantic love though.

Damn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

It's funny how you can compare Sakura and Naruto's flashbacks about Sasuke and you see just how utterly shallow her relationship is with him in comparison.

Sakura's most precious memory with Sasuke is him saying thank you before knocking her out and forgetting about her. But Naruto gets an entire montage.

It's unfair to compare any relationship to the one those homos have

Did anyone here actually want SakuraxNaruto to be a thing ?

It was more because Kishi is a prude, and wouldn't let the movie be made unless Naruto and Hinata were 18+. So the only option the screen writers had was "Naruto's a retard and doesn't know what love is."

Even though he was perfectly able to understand the love Sakura had for Sasuke and that his own feelings for her were nothing in comparison.

Oh well, at least we got to see them kiss.

Well, Sakura herself is an utterly shallow character.

Plus, for story purpouses Sasuke and Naruto's relationship was orders of magnitude more important than the relationship either of them had with Sakura (or any other character for that matter).

They're a minority. Sup Forums has always been a Hinata/NH circlejerk, you know when they actually want to talk about Naruto at all.

The old hand-drawn Naruto art looks so nice in comparison to some of the lazy art near the end. If only we coulda kept that style.

I really really dislike both Nardo and Sakura as characters, but I wouldn't have minded it IF their relationship with each other and Sasuke had been handled in a completely different way.

Going digital killed Kishi's art.But this was the only way he could cope with SJ's deadlines, and he confessed as much in a recent interview.

He said he couldn't afford to keep using that detailed toning and shading due to time constraints.

This was one of Naurto's best moments and Sakura's worst.

This.

I like Naruhina but the idea that Naruto's feelings for Sakura was only competition against Sasuke is pure bullshit.

I mean if that was true why didn't Naruto like any of the other girls that liked Sasuke?

he disliked Ino and all other fangirls because they liked Sasuke.

The fact that SasuSaku and Naruhina fandoms bought this excuse is an ugly reflection of how shallow they are. All the pairings in this manga are a mess.

Were you the one who created it? I did most of the first screencaps when they released the CD cover, the kids design and the last chapter, I was always curious who saved all he caps.
This was always my favorite.

Because sakura was on their team and he always saw her looking at sasuke more than anyone else. Mebe he had a small crush on her at first, but seeing her want and talk about sasuke constantly ate way at him and made him want her because of his rivalry with sasuke

>I mean if that was true why didn't Naruto like any of the other girls that liked Sasuke?
1. Because Sakura was the main heroine and on his team
2. He found Sakura cuter than the other girls

he just had a crush on her
it wasnt love

None of this proves he loved her. It just a crush.

>All these characters dying
>Then they all get revived thanks to ninja magic and the power of talking
I like Naruhina and I laughed at sakushits but that was such a stupid thing, they should have all remained dead

>What you guys think about the suddenly change of love Naruto had for Sakura?
Oh boy here we go!

>08:38:45

Fuck, I missed the fun

You could tell that kakashi wasnt reeaally dead when that happened though. Plus hinata was fine before pain revived every1

>I like Naruhina but the idea that Naruto's feelings for Sakura was only competition against Sasuke is pure bullshit.
While I agree that dismissing Naruto's feelings as a mere competition was not good writing, there is no solid evidence in the manga that they were anything beyond a simple crush.

If Kishi really wanted to emphasize Naruto's romantic interest in her,the perfect opportunity would have been a brief exchange (or even one of those obnoxious flashbacks that Kishi is so fond of) about the topic on either of his fights with Sasuke.

Instead of that, the manga had Naruto slightly annoyed when Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice.

>All the pairings in this manga are a mess.
Well, duh. Everything else was a mess too, why would the pairings be any different?

Shonen authors can't into romance

She seems like such a smug cunt when she's doing it too.

>I switched from sasuke to you so you should be happy you ducking loser

I actually dropped the manga there for a long-ass time because I couldn't take it anymore. I only finished the damn thing when it was confirmed it would be ending.

I remember a lot of people back then dropping the manga because of it

They didn't become a team till Naruto graduated and every girl wanted to talk to Sasuke there was never anything special about Sakura in comparison to other girls in their class when it came to Sasuke.

Its funny as hell actually. I realized Sakura is the only girl not given a flashback explaining her feelings.

kishi wouldn't allow Naruto or Sakura to show any anger toward Sasuke and his actions no matter what. hell their was a point in the manga that whenever someone acted like Sasuke was the criminal he was kishi demonized them.

Sasuke was even plot protect from bad press.

That's not really true. Shonen is a demographic, and some rom-com shonen are actually not that bad.

The real problem here is that most battle shonen authors have to make a balance act between actually progressing relationships and not showing too much, since many members of the core audience perceive romance as icky, or something they think doesn't belong in battle shonen.

Having said all that, Rurouni kenshin, Buso Renkin and Ichigo 100% are all SJ series, and they all dealt with romance well enough.

Naruto was such a shallow bitch.

>Only did the ninja thing for attention
>Only liked Sakura because she was into Sasuke
>Constantly bitched at Sasuke for trying to do his job
>Let his attention seeking constantly be the source of team 7's failed team work

Naruto as a person was cancer before he matured in part 2

Well Sakura was clearly not interested in him romantically while Hinata was.
I guess he gradually settled for Hinata and it's natural to grow a sympathy for someone who cares about you.
>switched to you from Sasuke
Yeah, right: fuck off bitch.
I hate when this happens, you feel like a cuck or a emergency landing strip: main one got canceled and bitch is all like "it can't be helped, you will do instead".
I once BTFOed chick who came back to me with same argument and I regret it to this day.

>Bort and Salad's expressions
>Sasuke's look on his face
Whoever made this poster knew what the fuck was up

Naruto was pissed enough at Sasuke to beat the shit out of him and get all preachy about where Sasuke was wrong in his convictions, yet he couldn't muster enough anger to berate him about almost killing the girl he supposedly loves?

NS was never supposed to progress beyond a shallow crush, and even if Kishi decided to change his mind and grew the balls to actually kill either Naruto or Sasuke, I doubt that would have changed.

>yep, we just fucked

It's really gay so that might have something to do with why it was accepted. He found Sakura cute, nothing big.

I bet Sarada is not gonna be so smug after she gets BTFO by edgy mcedgy rival.

>Naruto as a person was cancer before he matured in part 2
Well no shit. He didn't have any role models until he was almost a teen.

She'll be smug because she'll be getting Bort's dick as the Hokage.

Maybe that's going to be the final set-up for their relationship. She gets depressed after being schooled by cold steel, and then Bort cheers her up with a good ol' dicking.

I wanted naruto or someone else to bite the Sakura bullet to free up sauce for Karin

But Karin is even more awful than Sakura!

What kind of Saucefag are you?