Why doesn't Brazil got no damn nukes?

Why doesn't Brazil got no damn nukes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>expecting anyone in South America to have nukes

Play online games with Brazilian players. You'll understand within two minutes why they should not only be disallowed nukes, but also themselves be nuked. The only thing worse than pikayuns are niggers crossed with the crushed natives of that jungle ghetto. Scum, every one of them.

Our costitution forbids, also we don't want an arms race with argentina. A nuclear submarine has been on the works for the past 20 years tho.

pic related

Maybe the lack of intelligence and enemies has something to do with it.

Why don't Orangutans have nukes?

>bulldog pup

if you don't have any enemies, you win

white man said no

"brazilians are niggers with fancy french accents"

- Steve Irwin The Crocodile Hunter

I am going to marry a Brazilian one day

Brazil? lmao
They're not even allowed to elect a president!
Brazil is the symbol of modern day slavery.

>not marrying a frog

I met a very sweet, non-favela one who is currently an exchange student. I intend to ask her in marriage one day

Having nucler weapons prooves we are superior to Brazil.

The military regime ended before their development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
>Through technology transfers from West Germany, which did not require IAEA safeguards, Brazil pursued a covert nuclear weapons program known as the "Parallel Program",[2] with enrichment facilities (including small scale centrifuge enrichment plants, a limited reprocessing capability, and a missile program). In 1987, President Sarney announced that Brazil had enriched uranium to 20%

where do you poop

not even Brazilians shit in the street

Are you white?

>pooves
FTFY

Yes, and she's pretty much Portuguese anyway

>giving nukes to baboons

I want to marry a white USA guy. I'm a white Brazilian. :( what do I do?

>butt hurt brazilian diaspora

heuheuheuheu

This eternal tibia nigger, eternally sad that my 12 year old brother and his little mates ruined his shit game.

Get over it man. Grow the fuck up, MMORPG's are kids toys.

you take off your meme flag first

you will never be able to have a say in anything until you stop shitting in the street

SPBP

Brazil would nuke itself the moment they could arm it.

And you guys have the supertucanazo.
Those nukes were given by proxy, shit even canada provided the core material.
Also where do you shit?
:^) upvoted and sent gold

I used to play battlefield on a brazilian server. They were the only retards who didn't mind my 500 ms ping

So the same way USA/Soviets got lot of their techs? Even if it was a direct gift, doesn't even matter at the end of the day.

Doubt nukes are even that difficult, Nepal could probably build it with modern knowledge if they put their mind to it.

>Doubt nukes are even that difficult

>>Doubt nukes are even that difficult
Easier than pooping in the loo, it seems.

I'm not knowledgable on the subject, its a guess.

No Apu, it wasnt like that.

Do you feel comfortable shitting on the sidewalk?

What face do you guys put on when making eye contact whilst shitting in the goddamn street? I'm honestly curious.

The fundamental process is simple. Engineering it is the hard part. The materials needs for just an ultracentrifuge are huge in terms of tonnage and cost that any first-world government would spot it out damn near immediately.

Even Russia, with its small sphere of influence economically can hunt down N. Korean nukes relatively easily. Where the warhead is from is a different story that went quiet a while back (the oh shit kind). Turns out that America has some serious traitors in their high ranks.

Because Fernando "cuck" Henrique Cardoso signed Non-Proliferation Treaty in the 90's REEEEEEEEE

We don't have any local tentions to justify an atomic bomb. Living in the forgotten corner of the Earth has many downsides but the major benefit it's super peaceful, because no one cares enough to engage in war, really

I have never done it or talked to people who do so I don't know.

you could watch a documentary, I'm sure there's many on the subject.

How were India/Pakistan able to do it? we were bankrupt in 90s, had nothing going for us, how could we afford it if it's expensive and easily caught?

Any link on the american high rank traitors part?

You don't have any of that dangerous self determination either! Brazil is a nice little puppy, doing what it's told to!

I agree 100% with you. Please don't let your nation fall for the diversity meme. Once a nation lose it's identity (which is an ethnic at it's core) there's no going back.

Fight for it, die for it if necessary. You have no idea how bad can things get

>hot latin blood
>nuclear weapons
yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

India is on good terms so they do it under the watchful eye of superpowers. India has a very strange divide between technological advancement and wealth. On one hand India can dedicate quite a lot to a task, but on the other hand the spread of wealth is can't-poo-in-loo poverty to bustling metropolis. It's bizarre to see. There's still a lot of vestiges that make it difficult to uplift the entire country. It's very diverse and people are stubborn about some cultural traditions and norms.

Pakistan got it through proxy somewhere in the Middle East. War money is hard to trace down but we have a good idea where it came from.

As for the warhead... Here's the short term story, but it spans back at least a decade.
>Russia intercepts NK nuke
>"Hey Ameribro this nuke looks like yours"
>Dems block and get caught colluding with Russians
>lolbtfo.jpg
>Mueller comes with sample to compare
>oh shit oh shit oh shit

Before then, Clintons were known to sell off Uranium to anyone with big bribe money. That's how Russia thought it was U.S. stock.

The news went unusually quiet. They're still ragging on Trump but now it's all character attacks and pedophilia scandals, a favorite diversion tactic for U.S. politicians. If they investigate they'll get rekt hard.

If implicated, that means two presidents were responsible for firing up the Cold War by selling nukes and nuke accessories.

fact

We would only use it on someone out of here if the USA asked.Countries here chimp with neighbors,except Argentina.