Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Trump Time POTY in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stengel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was malala

Trump has a knack for triggering kikes.

Yes he was.

Maybe stengal wasnt editor during that time? I don’t understand his point either

You're wrong, he won the vote but they gave it to Merkel.

What did he mean by this?

This never happened. I think Trump broke the kikes. They used to be such perfect liars weaving them together like a quilt of bs. Now look at them they're like malfunctioning androids. Anyone seen any kikes do this irl? The mask has rly come off and the creatures underneath is monstrous.

she was 2015

>Being this triggered
Trump truly and for all the will be shit poster in Chief.

Apparantly (((Stengel))) is saying there is a link between his employment and who wins person of the year.

Someone pls do a graphic like this for ((((((TIME))))))) Magazine.

Quiet goy! You're supposed to have been engineered to forget anything beyond two weeks ago! I can't believe I still have to deal with you asking questions about Vegas!

Kikes are incredibly indignant if something doesn't go their way. Everybody from that sand shit region acts like this.

he was editor between 2006-2013 apparently.
Trump was PotY 2016 so he's not wrong, it's just entirely irrelevant to begin with.
Why bring it up within that context?
Just your usual kikery going on.
Feels bad how most people still fall for these tricks.

Kek

That really is the most Jewish face I've seen all day.

just once I'd like to be surprised and have it not be some egocentric faggot who thinks they're clever

forgot to show the most important part dumbass. He worked for obongo, specifically hillary's dept

Oh he mad

(((they))) are really getting nervous

Man I love Trump, the kikes take the bait so easily, he really knows how to bring them out of their hidings.

he needs to be in some Jewish racemixing propaganda:

seem to remember him being person of the year a few times, anyone have a copy of the 2013 edition?

6 bucks and my left nut is telling me Hillary is or any of her Saudi Arabian donors is gonna be person of the year. They want to at least get something for their money.

Trump triggered this fag.

Hilarious. Trump was on the cover all throughout 2016 and won Person of the Year.

That Chair needs reupholstered.
>what did (((they))) mean by this?

It gets worse.

It's even worse than that. The kike was best friends with Nelson Mandela.

>Mr. President, number of times i ever thought you were influential: 0 times

says a lot more about Richard Stengal's judgment, and the influence of Time, more than anything

kind of embarrassing, tbqpfhfam

lol
i didnt even need this to see this to be able to name this jew

People like Trump are cryptonite to Jews

so they admit that being a disgusting ugly lying kike is inheritable?

Because it's all about (((Stengel)))
it's not about Trump.
it's not about Time.
it's not about America.
it's about this petty jew.
it's always about some petty fucking jew and how goys need to (((remember)))

Trump wasn't really relevant 2006-2013 was he? I could see that as being true. The prime of the apprentice was before then.

Then again it's someone whose entire career and education was based on making up lies about people that they hate Jews so he's probably lying.

>cryptonite to Jews
>Jews must be super men

>200k+ likes for some no-name kike

twitter is basically run by bots. no wonder they're upset about the russians trying to deploy their bots in twitter's bot playground.

i think it's saying that "anti-semetism" is due to goyism.

>Stengel was born and brought up in Scarsdale, NY.[6] His Jewish faith was shaped by father Robert B. Stengel
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stengel
Every time. It's amazing how loud 2% of the population can be.

lol he was the ghost writer for nelson mandela, an anti-white terrorists who literally burned people alive.

this guy is a legit evil scum fuck

"as though it were more biological than cultural." HMMMM

South Africa was actually better under apartheid, economically and crime-wise and just culturally. Nelson Mandella was a criminal terrorist who wrapped tires around victims and burned them alive, writhing inside a burning tire, and never apologized or repented for it. Fair enough, you hate someone enough, you don't regret brutally murdering them. The Jews, globalists and communists (same thing) celebrated Nelson Mandella because he was a good nigger minion who put ((them)) in charge of what they asked to be put in charge of instead of trying to run his own country and run it into the ground like his neighbor Nigger Mugabe in Zimbabwe. So the guy is basically a white-hating communist and manipulative sociopath who prefers the company of a brutal, evil person like Mandella just because TWO SCOOPS IMPEACH NOW DRUUUUUUUMPG

I don’t have it for Time. You need NPR tho

>wasn't really relevant

Two words: birth certificate.