Lose your empire purely out of spite and to stop Germany from conquering Europe

>lose your empire purely out of spite and to stop Germany from conquering Europe
>proceed to gift it to them on a silver platter just 60 years later

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-nhs-boris-johnson-philip-hammond-budget-open-britain-chancellor-a8075691.html
archive.is/1ZFTG
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/brexit-exemption-sought-grimsby-seafood-736984
youtube.com/watch?v=7DO5gwjHVxg
ft.com/content/6fbafa0c-528e-11e7-bfb8-997009366969
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/world/europe/eu-uneasy-about-impact-of-new-us-sanctions-on-russia.html?referer=https://www.google.co.uk/
bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-40727044
vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/7/26/16034148/europe-russia-sanctions-bill-republicans-trump
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-germany/germany-steps-up-pressure-on-russia-over-syria-opens-door-to-sanctions-idUSKCN1270O7?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany already is the boss of the EU brexit or not they are still the most powerful County in Europe aside from Russia

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-nhs-boris-johnson-philip-hammond-budget-open-britain-chancellor-a8075691.html

Post Brexit NHS medical staff.

Worthless victory when there are no germans left to celebrate it.

archive.is/1ZFTG

The UK didn't throw away the empire out of spite.

The Rothschild's sacrificed the UK to stop Germany. The UK wasn't needed anymore because they had control of the Soviet Union and the United States.

The UK had a nice run being the military thugs of the Central bankers, but it was over.

What they mean is that these central banker had white genocide on their "to do" list for quite a long time now. Germany has been cucked by Globalist banker thugs for a long time, and now they're the good goys who are helping to make that white genocide happen.

are you new to Sup Forums, OP? This is just POL101.

Why did the UK turn to shit after WW2?
Was it THATCHER?
Or are the cunts just using her as an excuse?

>muh evil EU oppressing muh fishermen
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/brexit-exemption-sought-grimsby-seafood-736984

8Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.”

10“Away from me, Satan!” Jesus declared. “For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’d”

11Then the devil left Him, and angels came and ministered to Him.

Merkel's 4D chess

Germany has been the boss of Europe for a long time, this Brit is delusional.

>Germany already is the boss of the EU
haha
maybe in vidya gaem sense, when we crush germany it will be over and future will be saved
unless there is some (((hidden boss)))

BLIMEY! This toff may have a bit of a point EH lads???

Can't let Jerry win right? It's not like the EU gets all of its currency and law from Berlin already roight?

Versus Germany telling Britain what to do before hand?

Face it, Europe handed itself over to Germany willingly, and happily after fighting 2 wars to keep out of their hands.

Millions died for nothing, and Germany still won the long game, and has already won the even longer game by breeding out its enemy.

>you can have it all
>my empire of dirt

He has been shilling for the Jews all his life. EU is the Jewish wet dream, and Germans their subordinate slaves.

Breedings our the enemy? Like Germans? Germany is most cucked nation in Europe senpai.

>Germany is most cucked nation in Europe senpai.
nope, that is Sweden

>pooland crushing Germany
Is it opposite day or something?

It’s really not anymore. Merkel made sure of that, even Sweden can’t compete with Germany’s extremist left wing leader, Merkel.

opposite timeline

There is no difference

Germany has nothing but GDP, even their everyday people are not that wealthy. House ownership in Germany is some of the lowest in Europe

as much as I hate germany, Sweden is still more liberal hellhole
>grenade attacks
>rapes
>gang warfare
>flag change
>lesbian bishops
>calling for "EU federation" with capital in Brussels
meanwhile, germany is best goy, working on dat kalergi and martinelli plans with german efficiency

Sorry mate, but you’re wrong. Germany works harder to accomplish white genocide, swedes try but fail. Merkel is easily the most leftist leader in Europe, the numbers of migrants shows that. Germany call Merkel a “conservative”.

Literally can’t get more cucked than calling Merkel conservative.

He's right, which is why the EU, from a UK/US standpoint, now needs to be dissolved.
The problem with that outcome is that it will likely push Germany into forging a closer relationship with Russia, for economic reasons. The Anglos can't let that happen, so...
They need to strengthen the Visegrad countries in order to act as a buffer between Germany and Russia while seeking to weaken German central government.

All these things are happening now. Or at least efforts to bring them about. But Germany isn't oblivious to it. It knows what's up. Only question is, can it do anything to stop it?

This concludes today's geostrategy for dummies, aka nupol.

I politely disagree
sweden is already in the process of total genocide, while germany only started that process
anyhow, let's just grab a cold one and watch both those shitholes collapse into caliphates

its propaganda

if you aint building an empire you become part of someone elses....hence why we left and will start getting real cozy with the aussies kiwis and canucks very soon lol

> t. LARPing “oldfag”

Germany has been pushing for more sanctions on Russia than anyone. Russians won’t be interested in being Germany’s bulldog.

Economically...
Militarily, they're not even top 5. Also, their security apparatus (and press) is beholden to external influences - makes it very difficult for German politicians to implement an independent foreign policy.

Germany, in it's present form, is not a *normal* country. It has power, yes, but it can't exercise it freely.

No, it hasn't...that's as much of my time you're getting.

it means the anglo loses again and their butthurt denial are rampant again

Take yourself out of here then and return yourself to weddit. German pressure for EU sanctions on Russia has only increased since brexit.

Germans are even better than virgin brits when it comes to jewing aroung

We will see.

On another note, I hope you escape the EU soon.

>I hope you escape the EU soon.
not really the plan until EU forces our hand
we are taking over this union and slowly replacing leftist cucks with 200% deus vult nationalists
meanwhile, we prepare for inevitable collapse with 3C, V4 and other associated projects

Home ownership is not a popular goal of most continental Europeans. Ots not that they *can't* buy a home - it's that they don't want to.
Same is very much true in Scandinavia. I was posted there for 8 years. I bought a house in Denmark and all my Danish friends thought it was odd and made jokes about "the Englishman and his Borg".

Given what you just said, I think I'd be wasting my time explaining why mass home ownership isn't necessarily a desirable outcome for a country. Just know that it isn't a policy goal of most European nations, but is viewed as an English/Anglo obsession.

UK and France are partialy responsible for German dominance in Europe. They sacrificed Poland/PLC just to get a moment of peace. "Intermarium area" (yes, geography and geopolitics clearly shows that only way for this part of europe to operate is to have a strong block under polish leadership in this part of europe) and when they sacrificed Poland, they removed the balance in europe.
Nowdays Germans use Russian card to fck Poland and other countries in area making us weak and constantly threatened by Russia.
This way Germans had a chance to put all effort into "conquering western and southern europe"

What Germany is doing nowdays is not just a moment of "wrong leadership" or smth.
Germans have long term strategy called Mitteleuropa or smth like this, that they follow for at least last 70 years.

>He's right, which is why the EU, from a UK/US standpoint, now needs to be dissolved.

Its way 2 late for that. All european economies are bound together and are dependant from Germany.
If only Germans wanted to, they could simply fck any country up within days, month.

This all could have been avoided if we had just listened to Roosevelt...

No, it hasn't...you are making that up.

>All european economies are bound together and are dependant from Germany.
and this is a meme

>Britain and France needed WW1 so Germany doesn't dominate, they won the war and Germany still became #1 under Hitler
>Britain and France needed WW2 so that Germany doesn't dominate, they won the war and Germany had the biggest economy (after the US) by 1955.... AGAIN
>Germany is dominating again.

All three times, Germany would have dominated without war. It was Britain and France who could not recognize their inferiority, started wars which removed European hegemony over the planet, something Hitler wanted to keep alive, and started the decline of western civilization. This is truth.

>Germany would have dominated without war
so this is why they invaded Poland in 1939?

This is not a meme at all.

Look at for examply this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=7DO5gwjHVxg

its from 2013, now look at how Poland has changed and you will clearly see that everything this guy predicted is true

>Pom pontificating on neo conservatism on the continent while chained under a sink chopping onions for Mustafa who’s raping his wife
Keep talking Bong

>Germany isn't US owned colony
Kek

>working on dat kalergi and martinelli plans with german efficiency

You should go to Paris or London on vacation. Berlin looks like an ethno-state compared to these cities. The winners of the war caused this and they decline faster, especially France. The area close to Paris already has the "white flight" problem where the French fuck off to the west coast just to be away from niggers and muslims while accepting 20-30% less pay. In addition, east Germany is a very very bad goy.

it is a meme because no single currency->no control and I am watching chinese cartoons now so no yt vids

This, Germany has already been dictating all the rules which is what led to discontent and Brexit in the first place
Brainless shit like the OP is just a last ditch effort to try and get gullible right wingers to bend over again and take it

"Merkel sharpens attack on US sanctions against Russia"
ft.com/content/6fbafa0c-528e-11e7-bfb8-997009366969

"E.U. Is Uneasy, and Divided, About U.S. Sanctions on Russia"
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/world/europe/eu-uneasy-about-impact-of-new-us-sanctions-on-russia.html?referer=https://www.google.co.uk/

"Russia sanctions: EU vows to retaliate over US measures"
bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-40727044

"Why Europe is so angry over the big Russia sanctions bill"
vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/7/26/16034148/europe-russia-sanctions-bill-republicans-trump

Now, *YOU* fuck off to plebbit, you ducking spastic. You're either 8/10ths Ming, or you're a shill. Either way, you're unworthy of any more of my attention.

>>Germany isn't US owned colony
so that's why they enforce this diversity thing.
So it's not the germans pushing this kikish agenda

All of those sources are written by some nervous anglos

It's a goal for anyone who values independence, but given the state of Europe today no, I'm not surprised they're just a bunch of state-loving cucks who'd rather give their homes to muslim invaders

The sad thing is that they will use that power to cuck Europe and destroy it making us a minority in your own countries

Ty Merkel

Far whiter than you, so you have no room to talk son. The fact you counter signal me when I say anyone who calls Merkel a conservative is a cuck, shows you are a cuck who thinks Merkel has conservative elements to her, which she does not.

Sorry mate but...
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-germany/germany-steps-up-pressure-on-russia-over-syria-opens-door-to-sanctions-idUSKCN1270O7?il=0

Don’t waste your time on this cuckposter. He is clearly German under a biritish proxy

Sorry did I interrupt you singing your national anthem Don’t Look Back In Anger to a video montage of brown on white violence while eating a chicken tikka and wanking off to a portrait of your great leader Sadiq Kahn? At least the Met pol thought police wont be locking you up if you keep it up. Better let you go. Probably the Call to Prayer time and your mat is calling.

euro currency control is controlling for example Greece. Greece is no longer independent country. If Germans wants to, they close all the Greek banks in 5 mins, and Greeks have to learn how to barter.

Poland = Polish industry was sold for fraction of its real value. We don't produce final goods. we just produce half products that are assembled later on in Germany.
This model applies pretty much to every other EU country.
EU bureaucracy is the key to easily kill all the competition in countries other than Germany.

Also === Germany have Joker Card named Russia.

Geopolitics/topography gives clear answer to the question who is making decisions.
If Russia decided to invade Poland, Its Only Germany who decides what will happen to us. All the USA/NATO help has to go through Germany. Baltic Sea from military point is locked. Not a single American or any other ship will swim there.
Also this go futher away => its Poland who decides if Ukraine or Baltic States will remain independent === but there is also a problem related. If Russians wanted to take over baltic states, they would not invade them. They would simply attack Poland the way they did in Lugansk/Donetsk and than start the peace talk with USA aka => we will leave Poland in return for full controll over baltic states.

>Worthless victory when there are no germans left to celebrate it.

What’s total war? You need to sacrifice.

>Go to war to remain as the sole dominant power of Europe
>Your opponent lose
>The price of victory is your whole empire
>Your opponent rise again
>You lose your spot on Europe, and you are now without a sphere of influence
>Import pakis and rapey muslims
>Don't even rule the waves no more

> lines of shitpisting no one will ever read

Keep fellating your brown masters Ausfag. You’re 75% white.

Germany aren't capable and in the coming years will take a backseat to France.
I mean do we really have to remind people we still have military bases on German soil?

Anglos lost their spirit, end of story. Sad.

>Nazi Germany /= Modern Germany

>history began in 19th century

>Militarily
This isn't the bronze age, a better economy equals a stronger country.
There is no war that cannot be won with money.

>We should have stayed in a union that gave us no concessions whatsoever and where we had no power because otherwise Germany will be slightly more powerful within that same corrupt dying union.
Even he knows he's talking shit

So leave the EU then faggot

>British military bases on foreign soil

>BrittaniaRulesTheWaves.mp3
>Germans are bad, mkay?
>Jews deserve Palestine
>FoodRationsBlitz.jpg
>import bulk pakis
>embrace sharia law
>Ignore Moslem rape gangs across country
>implement hate speech thought policing
>demonise/gaol dissidents
>terrorism.webm
>Don’tLookBackInAnger.fla
>ELECT MOSLEM MAYOR
His fucking name was Lee Rigby. You are the most cucked shithole on the planet.

They got cucked by the Russians.

How is a big pile of money going to stop a surprise air bombardment?

JUST

Literally cucked by Ireland.

Britain is probably the saddest country in existence.

Day by day it gets smaller.
Britain's industry is dead too, and the GDP growth rate will only get slower.

How you go from the a hyper-power to an irreverent island confuses me.

>flood europe with lesser human nogs
>this was the Nazi end game and we were too blind to see it

ALMONDS

>when we crush germany

> more lines of shitposting I’m not reading

What’s the matter cuckboi? Is your wife’s Abbo lover taking up too much of her attention recently she forgot to release you from your chastity device. 75%

fuck britain virgins

That happened because your leaders back then were the biggest retards in Europe thinking France and Britain will help you while being sandwiched between the Reich and the USSR. Polan stronk went a little bit overboard with the saber rattling. I'm not putting all the blame on a single entity, which would be stupid, but you are not trying to play the dindu here, do you?

All that goes up must come down.
Bigger the pride, bigger the fall.
Either one explain your confusion.

why would you expect slavs to have some sense? they clearly don't remember being raped over and over again by the russians and germans. let them chimp out

Only libs blame Thatcher for all the problems.

Thatcher was far from a Godsend, but nowhere near the cause of all the problems.

Truth is, Britain was on its way down the shitter since WWI.

Europe is doomed. I mean literally doomed. Unless Europe is going to start erecting big beautiful walls there will be no way to stem the flow of BILLIONS of refugees over this century. They will continue to flow until Europe is no better than Africa, which since Europe has a population of ~800M will take probably 2-3B Afircans before any wealth generated by the native population becomes insignificant. Any european with some sense should be doing everything within their power to move to America. Yes our demographics are worse than yours at the moment but we have freedom enshrined in our constitution, a natural barrier and an additional one being constructed, and a good portion of our population knows exactly what unfettered migration and non-whites can do to a country.

Poland always plays dindu or victim. It's the key historical trait of Poland. Commit heinous acts in other countries, then play dindu or victim when the same thing happens to you.

The EU was already Germany's before Brexit. There was no good reason to stay in when all it does is guarantee that Brits are legally obligated to pay billion dollar tributes to Empress Merkel and accept her "children".

Where is your wall, 56% mutt?
You're far more doomed than even the most doomed country in Europe, you daft mutt.

>'Europe is doomed'
>elects muslim niiger president twice

It means he thinks that Britain should fight for influence in Europe. Germans are about to lose Europe for a 3rd time.

>Hurr our subservience to the raping terrorist shitskin is just like how white Australians are slaves to Aboriginals
Downs confirmed

Accelerationism is the only way forward, at this point.

Why should brits be the boss in Europe?
It has always been obvious they consider themselves different from continentals and don't give a fuck about us.
All brits have been doing is divide and conquer for centuries and it has ultimately led to the imminent downfall of whites world wide.

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. You've never served in a military capacity, that much is clear. I think I just saw some Houthi laughing at you too.

>ITT: Breitbart tier informed Anglos and Poles calling for the eradication of the German people, committing the same mistake like in the last two world wars who gave us the current world

why are you such good goyim?

you too have done your part you calvinist pig

Ignore the retards

what the fuck is a houthi you fucking weeaboo underage anime masturbating retard
>uhh u were never in the military
funny, such bullshit can only come frm a brainless, republican grunt

>doesn't know what "houthi" is
lmao and you browse politics board
kys white trash.

"Most intelligent sheep in the world"
This is why you're dangerous. This is why we have to contain you, again and again and again.