Reminder that if your significant other (SO) is on birth control, and you're sleeping with them...

Reminder that if your significant other (SO) is on birth control, and you're sleeping with them, you're being poisoned by xenoestrogens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjYn-HwDQns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's why i only use onion based lube

This is reason why scientifically based civilisations collapse. They cannot restrain themselves from making bad choices. God laughs at disbelievers.

kek

Stop being xenophobic

and coconut oil are god tier lube.

So what feels great busting deep insode that pussy depositing every last single drip of cum

Brake cleaner works good too

>xenoestrogen

youtube.com/watch?v=GjYn-HwDQns

>believing what autistic basement dwelling NEET virgins say on the internet

Go back to Israel!

its not 100% safe even with jewpills

My gf was on b/c when I met her, two years later she went off of it, and I can't stand wearing a condom. Busting a nut inside of her before was great, but when there's no protection at all it's twice as nice.

Close enough, if she stays on top of it then it may as well be 100%

Made her stop taking them 5 yrs ago. Unhealthy for women and unnatural. Going to put a white baby in her in 2018 too and raise a family with her.

Did you even finish high school?

I would have preferred to not have been schooled.

You dont't have to be sleeping with them, just close proximity - i.e same living space.

When the body is unbalanced, for example through hormonal contraception, it secretes as much of the excess as it possibly can through urine, feces, saliva and sweat/pores.

That which is secreted by sweat is now circulating in the air. You breath it in, you absorb it through your skin.

The females in your household taking these are feminising you.

>did you even graduate high school

jk jk :D

Op doesn't even lift and he's worried about E. Op doesn't get pussy either so I don't see the reason for concern.

what other option do I have... use 50 condoms per month or what ?

What part of OPs post expresses "worry"?

Just informing your faggot ass.

Get married faggot.

Have babies, faggot.

50 babies a month?
Fuck you spider

Yes, because that is literally how human reproduction works.

What are you, 12?

Why do you idiots make everything about god. For fucks sakes god is irrelevant and non existent and you fucks keep blaming everything on “muh god strikes disbelievers” shut the fuck up you Jesus dick sucking faggot and get a fucking life

Society abandons God.
Everything goes to shit.
Why do you niggers make everything about God?

Remember its Christcucks like this is the reason Africa and the Middle East will number in the Billions and contribute to the fall of western civilization.

Better to stop them from breeding now than to cull them in camps in the future.