Freeing America

I wanna see ISIS taking over large parts of South America and mobilizing all able-bodied civilians to Jee Had against the US. Eventually they take over Meh-hi-coh and fight the US at its border. Millions of non-whites have already died in the fight from South America to North America, leaving every population center destroyed and uninhabitable.
The US, facing an enormous threat from the hundreds of millions of mobilized Jee Haddies, drops lethal nerve agents on the entirety of South America sparing not even the dense forests. The war leads to the extermination of all non-whites on the continent of America, except for those living within the US and Canada. There will be no way they can breed and replenish the lost population. Two flies with one hit.

If Demorats can use Jee Haddies for political purposes elsewhere, why can't they use them on the American continent itself? I can find no better excuse to wipe out an entire population of hundreds of millions than the fact of the population posting an existential threat to the US and the US (((way of living))).

(No I'm not a Muslim Mr. FBI)

Let me put it like this.
You know those terrible videos of isis
>eating someone heart
>decapitating children
>setting people on fire
Those? yea thats a weekend down here.
But hey give it a try.

That's the point, non-white! Two flies with one hit.

the fuck are you talking about
sure there is insecurity but this isnt mexico or north brazil

I hate the past of my country, I hate all the massacres, bombings, communist guerrillas, right wing death squads and narcos, if I could I'd erase that past. But mark my words, if you come here from some desert stirring up shit I will give you a corbata colombiana and put pig bowels inside of you. And I will not be alone.

South Americans are subhumans. No amount of political reform or social engineering can solve that

Show flag faggot

Why tf is this map projection so damn huge at the top.

Dumb fuck, we kill more than Syria here, also Islamism dont work here....we're too much degenerates to them, also we dont tolerate shit like goatfuckers closing. A street to pray, if that happens here people start to kill them.

We are doing pretty fine, Chile and Argentina are doing great actually. And like everyone just said your plan is stupid as fuck because we will go full Aztec if you desert subhumans try something funny here, so there will not be any 'latin islamic state', just a bunch of dead jihadis.

I love south merica especially chile Colombia and Argentina so no and why do you have hatred against your non whites Christians brothers

bad post

>Can tolerate gangs that murder and torture innocent people and sell prostitution, drugs and other evils
>Can't tolerate violent Islamists
South American level of retardation

What a dyslexic fuck you are, I just wrote that I hate all those aspects of my culture, but I don't go to your house and put you under my rules, whether it's islamic, Buddhist or pagan or whatever you don't get to come here and fuck with us

If you can prevent Islamists you sure as hell can prevent violent gangs from taking over. There is hardly difference

they tried in Surinam.... In a fake sting operation by the FBI and CIA they coaxed the government f surinam into letting hezbollah fighters train in the jungle there and sell rockets to the middle east.

Son of the president of Surinam was arrested in Panama when he thought he was making a deal with Jihadi's..... He is now in prison in the US for life.

>Argentina are doing great actually

Has been declared bankrupt earlier this year..

Are Colombian and how are Colombia and it people

Commies tried to take over for 40 years and we didn't let them, we have grupos de limpieza social that torture and kill rapists and drug dealers and as I said we are doing well, this is not a perfect country but we are slowly getting better. Our message is simple, if you push us you will see the ugliest side of us.
Anyway I had enough of your bullshit, you chimpanzee, show us your flag already, you are either a subhuman turk or a 10 yo

Never heard a turk talking about south America in my life

low IQ subhuman savages... they would suit well in the middle east..

>Meme flag
Try again faggot

Wtf are you even talking about Wilson Tyrone Gonzalez Hernandez?

Yeah, the turkish guy who makes those "black vs subhuman wh*tes" was bashing us the other day, you're right I guess #notallturks

Not gonna happen. Most SA is fanatically Christian.

oke here is a bunch of colombians

WE WUZ UH UH MAYANAISE N SHIEET

What are you afraid of, you don't have the balls to post in /pol using your flag? We are just a bunch of latinos and brazilians, we will not make fun of the fact that you are not white...

They are welcome here
That right and you didn't answer my first question this can you answer it please

We are very diverse, we are mostly mestizos, like Sofia Vergara, but there are some arabs and palestinians, Shakira's family is arabic I think. We have 5 main regions, the food and music and culture of each region is very different, we have deserts in the north, some snow mountains in the Andes and the Amazonian jungle in the south. Usually Colombians are humble, jolly, very social and they like to help out others. Of course there are some bad guys. We like alcohol, soccer, faggy acordeon music, we are mostly Christian but there are some Buddhist and new age faggots, most of the young people are not religious anyway, so there's a lot of"degeneracy". Oh and men dress like wigger faggots

lul kys

Sound like a good place but with some flaws sad how religions are dying would like to visit you love from iraq

The only good thing coming out of Colombia are good-looking trannies

uuuuu we are so scared

Made me laugh hard

>When your professor promises you will pass the grade on your gender studies homework if you larp as a white supremacist in Sup Forums

>Oh fuck
>Crossdreassing midget

I'm not really white but that doesn't matter. It's all about how you feel, and I feel like a white person.