WASPs only

To have unlimited burger
to put as much burger in ur face as much as u want =DD
To eat burger and NEVER hab ur fredoms infringed XDXXDd

>Seeing a women succ

How to become honorary Anglo?
>t. white but not Anglo

Dont be a degenerate

Leave me the fuck alone to live with my loving wife and raise our beautiful children. Stop forcing me to shell out money for your pathetic, useless, jobless, homeless failures. Stop telling me what I am not allowed to fix on my own property that I payed for in full in cash at the time of purchase. Stop trying to take my guns and my money and just leave me the fuck alone.

Build your own roads, water supply, sewer, fire department, police, etc.

Carthage must be destroyed with precision guided munitions.

Two chicks at once.

I never really understood what the American dream was to be honest. What did the US have that other European countries didn’t? Can someone explain this to me

Making obscene amounts of jew gold USDs, buy a huge house with huge fence and gate, fill it with drugs, whores, and firearms. That is the Merican dream, don't let anyone tell you different.

The idea that if you work for it, in america, no matter who you are you can achieve any goal you wish to accomplish. Be it living a small quite life, eating yourself into an early grave, raising a family, or building a multibillion dollar private space corporation. All possibilities exist here for all people. That is the american dream.

No, well, septic tank, fire safety + well, guns.
Come at me, bro.

No more whiny leftists. No more bank controlling jews. No more criminal niggers.

Getting shot and having at least one nigger grandfather

A place where OPs actually converse with their thread instead of making one post and scrambling like a coward.

It is something that you have to be asleep to believe.

Watching this guy's life burn

A nice house in a quiet neighbourhood, with a wife, 2.5 kids, a cat, a dog and a car that uses too much gasoline, but drives like a sofa on a cloud, is made by American labour with American materials, and will last the test of time.