Daily reminder

Finland is the future Greece.
Prepare popcorn.

>theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/15/finland-boom-election-recession-oulu-miracle-timber-nokia
>telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11541657/How-sleepy-Finland-could-tear-apart-the-euro-project.html
>telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11993040/Finland-emerges-as-the-new-sick-man-of-Europe-as-euros-worst-performing-economy.html
>businessinsider.com/finland-is-in-a-grave-situation-2015-6?IR=T

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/15/finland-boom-election-recession-oulu-miracle-timber-nokia
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/finland-is-in-a-grave-situation-2015-6?IR=T
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-01/finland-goes-from-sick-man-to-nordic-tiger-as-growth-returns
youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's archive that
>theguardian com/world/2015/apr/15/finland-boom-election-recession-oulu-miracle-timber-nokia
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/15/finland-boom-election-recession-oulu-miracle-timber-nokia
>businessinsider com/finland-is-in-a-grave-situation-2015-6?IR=T
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/finland-is-in-a-grave-situation-2015-6?IR=T

Supernorway

Haha.. can’t wait

Leave binland alonee :DD

Remember how you finish arseholes made a great mock of us because we were "poor"? That was about 10 years ago.

Who's laughing now?

Those are variations of the same articles from 2015....

Meanwhile in italy

>niggers still flowing over mediterranean
>mafia still shitting up the whole country with corruption
>berlusconi marks will never heal
>italy doesn't have money to keep the rome clean
>or to keep historical monuments in ok condition
>northern italy is literally feeding and supplying the southern italy
>country is soon divided
>influx of africans can't be stopped
>migrants want to stay in italy because its warm
>which means they soon got southern italy #2
>no information industry
>disappearing traditional industry

Things are not looking good for Italy

>posting articles from 2015

A somewhat large amount of ""real"" Finns hate the language minority called Finland-Swedes, because they think that those people are greedy landlords who own most of the money that exist in the county, or some autistic shit like that. Do you stupid Pekkas honestly believe, that a group of barely 300,000 individuals, that in a lot of ways are oppressed, and haven't had aristocrat status since 1920-ish, are the reason why you're poor as fuck?

Mitä vittua sä sönkötät???

how does your post relate in any way to those economic news?

>Finland is the new Greece
They are going bankrupt ??

>infrastructure collapses
>niggers will freeze to death
feels good men

Yes, when Germoney want to destroy it to sack it, it will happen.
They are waiting the right moment, right now everybody hate Germany.

animals kidnapping humans must be stopped

Please tell me that isnt an Italian.

he is syrian if i remember correctly

kreikka ne velat

These anti-finnish threads are as hilarious as they are detached from reality.

I mean, yeah we can see the attempt being made. It's a pity the insults, disrespect and whatnot are based on very loose straws.

>2015
so nothing happened?

Τα φιλανδιkά χρέη
Δεν πληρώνω τίποτα πούστη.

>meanwhile in reality

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-01/finland-goes-from-sick-man-to-nordic-tiger-as-growth-returns

literally you

>2015
meanwhile
>2017
>economy is doing well
wew

>They are going bankrupt ??
Not yet, but soon™

>UBI planned (=free money without work)
>Full welfare, education healthcare etc for asylum seekers regardless of asylum decision
>Aging demographics
>Ideological unemployment on the rise
>Rich people and elite not paying their share of the taxes, low income people aren't taxed that bad
>Economy held up by the middle class mostly
>Government selling away industry and resources to foreign private investors (as in lake water to Nestle, mines for multinational corporations)
>Government shilling for more EU and Nordic co-operation (read: more work than pay for Finland)

We're getting fucked in the ass by the minute
youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U

>UBI planned (=free money without work)
We already get free money, they do this so it's easier to work while getting that free money
>Full welfare, education healthcare etc for asylum seekers regardless of asylum decision
This is true and we're bleeding money for this
>Aging demographics
True. Stop lurking Sup Forums and GET KIDS
>Ideological unemployment on the rise
Not true
>Rich people and elite not paying their share of the taxes, low income people aren't taxed that bad
Ironic to say that after Supercell bros just paid well over Billion in taxes
>Economy held up by the middle class mostly
Rich people mostly but also middle class
>Government selling away industry and resources to foreign private investors (as in lake water to Nestle, mines for multinational corporations)
We are not doing everything with them so might as well get money for them
>Government shilling for more EU and Nordic co-operation (read: more work than pay for Finland)
This is potentially a good thing.

you fucking commie kys

No worries, we can afford this. Refugees welcome, more benefits for asylum seekers and illegal immigrants.

>implying finns are subhuman greeks
would be great tho tbqh w u famalam, the whites get tough and angry, niggers run away. pretty good place to take things from

You don't even know what a commie is

t. Not a commie

you are a leftist rat and your kind is responsible for the downfall of this nation

>you are a leftist rat
Got proofs?

>questioning yourself

Kiitos Sipilä

your post

>implying finns are subhuman greeks
You're right, finns are worse...they're not even white.

but he criticized our system

>daily reminder of something I don’t care about

Fuck this gay site

Not an argument and doesn't prove I'm a leftist

Pikku-Kakkonen is starting soon, go watch it before making claims without any proof

perkele

They are the jews of finland.

didnt claim you are

This is what a devoutly Christian man as head of a government does to the country. Finland is getting more cucked than ever.

Old articles. Our economy is nearly not as bad as southern europe where 60% unemployment rates are a norm. Currently standing 2nd in the world in living standard, mostly because we are less cucked than other western nations, thus saving a big junk of money others spend on welfare shitkins

Our economy is pretty shitty, though. Taxation is on insane levels, our ministers are corrupt beyond belief and our public sector is ridiculously massive. A total economic collapse might be exactly what we'd need.

Yeah because people don't want to pay taxes. Taxation is theft

So then what are you?

I prefer 1920s-30s Finland. I suppose National conservative. Just because I don't agree with the politics of a right-wing neocon government, doesn't mean I'm a leftist.

yes it does. There is no such thing as neo-conservatism in Finland. Soviet Union collapsed already kid, your system does not work.

I heard Rovio is killing Finland.

>articles from 2015

Everyone just jealous of funland

>Finnexit
>China is in Europe through Greece
>Finnland annexes Estonia and purges Sweden
>Greco-Chinese alliance annexes the Balkan peninsula
>Italy allies with us
>Greco-Roman empire 2.0
>Chinese empire 2.0
>Mongol empire 2.0
>with the help of v4, France and Germany are carpet bombed and salted

I came a little

>>Italy allies with us
Do you want to lose?

t. (((Finland-Swede)))

thank you based FSB bot

Italy is the biggest gateway for migrants to Europe and we're the second
if they're with us we can flood everyone with millions of mudshits to outbreed them (just like it's happening in germany. Picrel) then just nuke the sandniggers

>lose
well, they won't be fighting Greece so there won't be a problem :^)

Porvoo is a disgusting crime filled city. Also, fenno-swedes are fiilthy rich, I've never met a fenno-swede that is not a frugal snob bastard. Many of them even refuse to speak finnish. They're also the only reason kids still have to learn swedish in school, which is fucking useless. Fenno-swede holocaust when?

>I've never met a fenno-swede that is not a frugal snob bastard
My wife is a Fenno-Swede, and she's certainly not born to privilege and wealth. She used to be a factory worker. Now she's a stay at home mother. She speaks Finnish very well. Far better than I speak Swedish.

>Fenno-swede holocaust when?
Right after we've annexed Russia.

It's about that pizza competition isn't it?

Not possible

Another guys that doesn't know anything.
Employment is caused by a political scheme, our "leftist" govern want to destroy the wages (and they are succeding in that).
You will see soon where the unemployment rate will be in Finland.

what are you on about? our economy is growing currently at a good rate. we will never be poor like southern europeans

40keks

OP posting fake news as usual.

It'd be a tragedy if we were to crash this union... with no survivors!

>Do you stupid Pekkas honestly believe, that a group of barely 300,000 individuals, that in a lot of ways are oppressed, and haven't had aristocrat status since 1920-ish, are the reason why you're poor as fuck?

As long as we exist, Russia can't nuke anyone of it's greater enemies, completely invade it's neighbors or even mine the fucking moon. Nothing here but lakes that eat people, drunks and darkness dwelling midgets here.

Finland is the next Ancient Greece. The Suomi Khanate shall span the lands of the Finno-Ugric peoples and the Empire will last a 1000 Pekeles.