Post your local concrete barriers of intolerance

Instead of search and destroy on third world savages.
All western countries now have barriers to block cars from driving over us.

Is this a good way to redpill people?

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/melbournes-concrete-bollards-could-slide-30-metres-in-a-crash-warn-experts-20170711-gx8qll.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/23/protesters-holocaust-memorial-far-right-german-politician-afd
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/23/protesters-holocaust-memorial-far-right-german-politician-afd
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybveol56BNc
youtube.com/watch?v=liGpN_hhzqw
noz.de/deutschland-welt/vermischtes/artikel/826275/mehr-farbe-betonsperren-werden-zu-bunten-legosteinen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How festive!

In your country I thought it's just to protect the monarchy, is that still the biggest mass murder in the Netherlands? I'll find some freedom leggo blocks, freedom bollards

What a wonderful celebration of western inventions!

>Mehr Farbe

Ahaha, whoever did this deserves a medal

Is this "more color" a sarcastic refugees welcome pun? I need more words to get this, but I know disecting a joke is like allowing massive migration in to your country

Mehr Farbe can both mean "More colours" or "More Diversity" depending on the context, so yeah its a joke about open border politics

Lego really should make some Merkel-Lego Special Editions. Just take some brightly coloured XXL legos, christmas market stuff and a truck.

For the kids

we don't have those in civilized countries

My bro was saying something about a normal car pushing the Melbourne concrete bollards around like a hockey puck. Oh wait he's right

theage.com.au/victoria/melbournes-concrete-bollards-could-slide-30-metres-in-a-crash-warn-experts-20170711-gx8qll.html

Yeah, they are a joke.
Look at the picture.

The people that did this managed to lifted the things up in the night unseen, so its obvious that it wouldn't stop a truck.

Its a propaganda tool, not an tool against terrorism really

this is retarded

do the idiots building them not realise a motorbike can still drive through thr gaps?

>motorbike
Can't run over nearly as many people and would cause much less injury to the few it does manage to hit.

>Concrete blocks against muslim terrorists are a gift
The message is quite disturbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

They are designed to trigger modern trucks' automatic brakes after a crash, like what happened at the Berlin christmas market. Terrorists now know this and will use old trucks instead.

>make fun of Drumpf for building a wall
>build walls
*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a barrier to stop trucks of peace is not the same as a wall trying to stop taco paco and enchilada

translation for us foreigncucks? I'm interested.

translate the black speach of mordor for us elves

Ah the new holiday concrete tradition

#Memorial for the persecution by muslims
#Höcke #CentreForPoliticalBeauty
(context is the fake holocaust memorial those lefties built near to the house of AfD poltician Höcke, pic related)
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/23/protesters-holocaust-memorial-far-right-german-politician-afd

The answer of the cuck:
>Has nobody explained to those idiots that airplanes come from above?

Yes, they are that stupid.

Archived that for you unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/23/protesters-holocaust-memorial-far-right-german-politician-afd

I weep for the future

I hope it all comes down soon.

conflict brings balance

The christmas market that was hit last year

sadness overwhelms me

Crescent moon is a nice touch

Test of the stopping power of the concrete blocks (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybveol56BNc

Pic related shows how stupid this signaling is.

Let's just cancel Christmas markets and everything. Keeping people from being killed is just sad, we need to kill all the muslims who want to kill us first

>festive
Get on my level bitch

way ahead of you dude
set 8198, allah ackbar truck

We only have blocks of peace on KGB-street.

All you people blame this on muslims when the nazis are doing the same thing.

BUMP
We have to spread this on normies' social networks. They will appreciate the fact it is absolutely useless.

I love Merkel's lego threads.

>hurr durr

>barriers of intolerance
Make them like Christmas presents to trigger mudslims

Streets are for cars, sidewalks are for people

Wow, you are a retard, aren't you?

it does appear to slow the truck down quite a bit
maybe that's enough?

otherwise maybe some festive tank traps might help? like pic related with a bit of tinsel hanging on them

>festive concrete blocks decorations
You are really breaking the conditioning now, western caliphate states.

>everything is fine here
>move along
>there is nothing to look at around here

They count stop a fucking unicycle let alone a truck of peace.

looks like nobody told the russians the war is over

HOW GOOD IS THE FOOD THOUGH, RIGHT?

Checked, the truck would have done a lot of damage.
Check out this guy testing a self-developed steel barreer, which is way more effective indeed: youtube.com/watch?v=liGpN_hhzqw
However this is just treating the symptoms, not the sickness.

It took out both the front wheels
>Useless

this is a fucking good idea btw.

I know who cares if my family is run over, friends blown up, local community raped when I can eat some tasty curry

I do not condone genocide nor violence , i wish we could wipe islam from the face of the earth once and for all, i have to given my cuckery allow these people to live in their own homelands and not bother civilized countries before completely destroying them. I have no idea about the military implication of italy in the middle east, as far as i know we are there for peace keeping and rebuilding , we do not actively engage in fights with the locals, we did however did our part with uranium in kosovo. Thank god italy still has a small and feeble sense of national pride, otherwise we are gonna end up like the rest of europe. Violence is not our first response is just a mean to defend ourselves , but how can one defend itself from an evergrowing population that breeds like rats and consumes everything in it's path?

You might like the final decision on the driver in Charlottesville. Apparently, his car was getting pounded when he took off...then some more pounding as he drove. Not exactly doing the Islam thing,

I really dont know, how you can live in shithole-cities. We countryside-folk might be /bauer/-tier, but the number of concrete-barriers at christmasmarkets is as high, as our muslimpopulation

ZERO
E
R
O

Oh shit... It's like wearing bullet proof vests for a Barrett shot

I didnt realise Germans had a sense of humour.

thats a massive exaggeration and you know it

Yes, useless.

I translated it as

New to the Christmas market
Mobile holocaust memorials

>ZERO
Do you really believe that will be the case in five years?

correct

Correct.

low energy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE MOST DYSTOPIAN SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN

what about jimmy saville? what about priests? pedos come in all colours

Concrete barriers cant stop fireworks of peace.

thanks Germbros, my German is getting better

Seeing my hometown in these pictures gives me a deep feeling of sadness I can't fully explain

The "more colour" shit is propaganda btw, not satire.

>THIS IS THE MOST DYSTOPIAN SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN
Yet.

How is this not perceived as Islamophobic by their own standards?

True, but the sheer rates among muslim communities is staggering. Give it a read lad, seriously; it'll send your jimmies to another world.

Retard

anyone with common sense can see what that means given word similarities

I saw one of barriers out side York Minster and the "Christmas presents" outside of some place in Hull. Rather saddening times pal.

such is life in yuropooria

Are they meant to be painted like lego bricks, looks like some mad banter from a local.

perhaps you should pay attention to your own "homeland security", user.

We actually have to force them to live in villages. They dont move out of the cities voluntarily.

Obstacle level: firetruck

holy shit

Everything about the modern world is a fucking abomination. It these things that motivate me to keep fighting no matter what happens to myself or the odds.

I thought we were supposed to break down barriers for diversity.

I was wrong, it was "unnown people" who spraypainted the blocks.
noz.de/deutschland-welt/vermischtes/artikel/826275/mehr-farbe-betonsperren-werden-zu-bunten-legosteinen
So it might be satire after all. Slogans were "More Colour" and "Less Fear".

There are some around OC Andel as well

Yawn - sorry Professor Etymology

Xd