Sup Forums its time we address the elepehant in the room

the alt-right is a real thing, and its a threat to America

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/26/alt-america-terrorism-rightwing-hate-crimes

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/26/alt-america-terrorism-rightwing-hate-crimes
johnlaurits.com/2017/antifa-nazis-free-speech-platforms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive it
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/26/alt-america-terrorism-rightwing-hate-crimes

global rule 14

The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.

fucking based

wtf is alt america? I never heard of this term before.

>Citizen militias
Literally guaranteed by the constitution. What did they mean by this?

he's not a bot retard

fuck off nigger

White guy here. White guys have a horrible tendency of excusing terrible behavior of other white guys. White hunter shoots a white woman after dark, nothing but bullshit and how accidents happen. Just change the color of the hunter and you see their true colors. It’s a big fucking problem, white guys have massive self-awareness issues.

What the fuck are they talking about?Nobody has protested in months?

And who caused the most mass shootings since Trump got elected? And what were their political ideologies?

What about the alt-white>

whites

Kys with a rusty knife.

Leftists are openly calling for violence against conservative Americans, for supposedly being Nazi

Committing violence against people for their political beliefs is the definition of terrorism

They project about sexual assault, and then endless scandals break and lo and behold, they committed it more than any other group AND defended it

Same thing happening here, they're projecting their own hatred and desire to be traitors to our country, onto us, calling us terrorists, when they engage in said acts and even beg for Muslim terrorists to flood our country

Leftists need to hang

Eat shit

Zionist.

The self-awareness issue is huge. We don't like the thought of giving up our guns either because we think we might be a hero someday. Fear and Self-Awareness man.

Hahaha whats the alt right?

It's just a prank.

like oj simpsom??
the subhuman are much more racist than whites,look at antifa or the mayority of millenials ,the true is that the minorities are the real racist

Fuck off (((journalist)))

>white guys have massive self-awareness issues.

A study found the average Kenyan (nigger) child cannot even recognize his own reflection until about the age of 6

Nigger children have less self awareness than some literal fucking animals

Kill yourself

Jokes on you faggot I clicked the link 19 times to spite you

This does not surprise me

hope you die of radiation poisoning you kike rat

The Guardian desperately trying to avoid the left wing violence directed against people & police in Lewes.

nordbro is not a bot though, so shove it faggot.

and whites aren't a problem, niggers, beaners and arabs are.

>if we cuckolds click on MSM ads all day we can stop the internet from making my beloved Jewish masters to lose hold of the narrative!!

Pathetic, truly absolutely pathetic hahahahaa

>the elepehant in the room
By avoiding talking about BLM, Antifa and byanymeans as a terrorists groups.

Yeah and so is advertising, so fuck off with your article

t.cuck

Yawn

I still remember the Left acting like we lived in a fascist police state during the Dubya years. I remember when they were calling John McCain a fascist when he ran against Obama. There's nothing they're saying about Trump and his supporters that the haven't already said about every Republican president ever. So why should it be seen as anything different now?

t. rule follower

>citizen militias
I would love to join one of those for the day of the rope.

Nazi Werewolves

Holy shit.

Hanz, get the Judenhut.

The alt-right is controlled opposition and is a threat only in the minds of the dingleberries who cant tell the difference.

Nigga what

The left does not realise it but they are the main character in the boy who cried wolf story. They're all looking around desperately, not understanding why no one is paying attention to their very honest pleas to stop Trump. Funny thing is Trump is not in his/the final form of america's move away from democracy, so they're still further damaging their future cause.

It's because (((They))) don't like anything they can't control. Look at the demonization of Crypto currency for example which circumvents the banker cartel.

>When a shitty author for a shitty online rag gets triggered.

Fuck off shill.

>Gonna send my IP to “archive” site!

THIS.

Alt right is fake and Democracy is degenerate. Voting fascist will be a thing one day.

>Its another if we ignore 9/11 right wingers totally killed more people article

classic alt right, always go to nasty language when proven wrong

He's not a bot, and you're a colossal faggot

>guardian journo shills his own articles here
>immediately gets asspained at the prospect of losing clicks

Dance for your sheckels.

slit your throat with a rusty piece of broken bottle

I also love how they don't compare the ratio of "whites" and Muslims in the US.

The latter are a small minority.

Its not a threat to America, its a good thing for America. Its only a threat for the kikes and commies

Or perhaps humans are less likely to commit crimes with malice and act responsibly. Regardless, everyone thinks the hunter was at fault (it was after dark) and should face manslaughter charges.

>Nigger guy here. Nigger guys have a horrible tendency of excusing terrible behavior of other nigger guys. Nigger hunter shoots a white woman after dark, nothing but bullshit and how accidents happen. Just change the color of the hunter and you see their true colors. It’s a big fucking problem, nigger guys have massive self-awareness issues.

Before people like you came along, I lived my life by the live and let live principal. But, since your side is hell bent on making me the evil bad guy, and some home grown terrorist, I went out and bought a gun, and I buy a case of ammo once a month. There was no need to vilify me, but you did, so now I'm armed.

Since this thread was probably started by that author for the Guardian "article" I'm just gonna start dropping some image macros

Alt right is just a label put on the natural reaction of people to events. People are seeing through the bullshit and reacting. For years now, gay rights, women's rights, gender issues, and a number of supposed advances. Have benefited a tiny minority, those who have actually benefited. While the majority, including women, gays and transgender have seen real problems, increase. Low wages, unemployment, bad schooling, rising crime rates.

Source?

>Leftist chimpout, "freedom of speech, goy!" (not really speech because terror acts)
>"""Alt-right""" happens, "oy vey it's a threat to (((America))), goy! Shut it down!"
I don't think so.

Still correct though, nigger faggot.

This is one of my favorites since it has so many sources

Man, you really got him riled up nordbro. Good job.

They have short memories. Not to disparage americans but I honestly believe people just prefer to have nostalgic memories of eras.

>guardian writer is retarded
loooolz

Get back in the oven, you fucking dirty kike!

im not the write,im just a concerned citizen

>Gee golly, I wonder why all these white people are so upset!

Feel free to disparage us, as long as it isn't about our leader, because that will open you up to ridicule about Trudeau. Happy bantz.
>im not the write
oh, I can tell.

>b-b-but Blacks wouldn't commit as much crime if they were rich!

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL
>white people are getting tired of this shit
>OI VEY, A SHOAH!

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

>Fake news is a euphemism. It's time we call alt-left journalism what it is: verbal domestic terrorism. In their zeal to stir up hatred against white Americans, the Jewish news media is bringing America to the brink of a race war. Do we have the courage to shut their dirty lying mouths before it is too late?

Based

classic alt left, always ignorant and disregards the truth and reality even when shoved in your face.

>REEEEE I CAN NEVER BE WRONG

ITT fuck niggers.

im ok with this.

Fuck you and fuck the guardian shill

Every time some one says "white guy her" its a fucking jew nigger

>white guy here

Wouldn't that literally example self-awareness in white people if they're able to address the issue and dissociate themself from the shooter? Blacks consistently tie themselves with whatever criminal which is being "persecuted" and you're saying caucasian americans have a problem with self-awareness?

Its a fucking JEW! A JEW! JEW! A sentence about a JEW!

>neonazi run into the ground
>fascist run into the ground
>Nazi run into the ground
>white supremacy run into the ground
Quick make new buzzwords
>neoconfederate
>ableist
>alt-right
It's just the latest in retarded and soon to be overused buzzword

and antifa? what is it?

The only threat is the people facilitating the conditions that instigate.

Alt-right terrorism?

You mean like grenade attacks, truck attacks, bombings, and shootings perpetrated by the alt-right?

Isn't it amazing how wrong one person + a team of editorial staff can be? Most murders in this country are by blacks, and I can think of 2 high profile white supremacist slayings in the past 4 years, but multiple black supremacists killing whites over racial hatred. Shouldn't we, logically, be more scared of black nationalists/supremacists?

Justified my goy
johnlaurits.com/2017/antifa-nazis-free-speech-platforms/

The people who spread awareness of the alt-right brand the most are the media. If they didnt cover it so much the 50 alt right people in this country would be more like 20.

Everyday the Left loses and everyday they just write some completely bullshit empty article about "evil nazis". Nobody is fucking falling for it anymore.

>journalist doesn't understand free-speech

KILL YOURSELF IN REAL LIFE

(((ALT RIGHT)))

Yay!

A Quebecois alt-right guy shoot up a mosque up here

>You touched my front bum and I'm telling