Can someone explain to me how did this racist,sexist,misogynist,xenophobe,homophobe,transophobe,white,orange,privileged...

Can someone explain to me how did this racist,sexist,misogynist,xenophobe,homophobe,transophobe,white,orange,privileged,male,rich,conservative,pedophile,nazi,fascist,republican,rapist,murderer, got elected as US president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XsPlwhahHAo
magapill.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

because of people like you

Beat the senile cunt cum dumpster globalist whorebag in Election.

He won the electoral college which elects the president.

Because leftists convinced us that we share all of those traits.

The kike's propaganda backfired.

We have millions of these low life 3rd world invaders running around and Hillary wanted to import more

>ya liberal asshat

people like you

Votes

Anything else?

BECAUSE HE CAN

how about you go fuck yourself jewish puppet?

>amerimutts not wanting to import future amerimutts

foff

I thought you were better than this

Fake news and gay.
Soon you will be gassed, kike.

Its the natural reaction of Weimerica trying to escape jewish financial bondage, only to realize he's another jewish trap. You have nothing to worry about JIDF. Worry when people start voting in true patriots, and politicians professing no-interest gold backed national currencies.

fucking die you piece of shit parasite, kike propaganda doesn't work on us anymore.

Meme Magic. Something you will never understand

Shitty bait

JEW FIGHT!

user, welcome to the resistance

That works with Jews, not real people.

#BlueWave

yes

You thought he would be a handy puppet, now u seem to be fuckd lol

No.

Just hear those handcuffs jingle-ing, ring-ting tingle-ing, too

Come on, it’s lovely weather for a perp walk together with you

> whispers softly in your ear

two terms

Trump is a racist, misogynistic, homophobic asswipe who should have never been elected. #NotMyPresident #TheResistance #TraitorTrump #Impeach #Indivisible #FBR

Because the fundie idiots follow their evil masters and think that Trump is going to end abortion.

Michael Moore unironically explained exactly why Trump would win months before the election. Everything else is memes.

youtu.be/XsPlwhahHAo

Because believe it or not, Hillary was actually worse. Biden or Sanders could have won easily.

He bragged about going through legal tax loopholes, not about breaking the law.

Fuck Trump

These are a lot of bold claims. Aside from "republican"---Any citations or proof to back it up?

fpbp
/thread

Why? Would you like a list?
magapill.com

millions of stupid people that krive whites are absolutely no better than niggers

>Fuck Trump

different fund jackass.

You're comparing apples to oranges because you're too stupid to be able to think critically.

Because coons

/thread

He's the president

>His businesses failed so he's a loser
Yeah I bet those billions of dollars that he made sure makes him a bad business man

The Russians did it

Because his opponent was Hillary Clinton.

Libtards should be hanged

I just won a gold medal at the Olympics, but since I've lost before in my life, I guess I'm not a winner.

Here's a useful piece of information:
Obama is as much white as he is black.

This.
Fuck Gonald Krumpfth and fuck white people

We love him because cuckold faggot subhumans like you hate him!

Get into the ovens, shlomo!

Pretty much this.

Dank memes.

>Implying people have never complained about a white US president just before *cough Bush*

>racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobe, homophobe, transophobe, privileged, pedophile, nazi, fascist, rapist, murderer,

Please provide evidence of these.

This is a slide thread, sage and move on

sage

I think you answered your own question. Back to kindergarten with you!

OMFG 8 failed out of 137
WHAT A FAILURE TRUMP IS
I DON"T SUPPORT HIM NOW
YOU CHANGED MY MIND
HOW COULD HE HAVE A 3.8% FAILURE RATE
OMFG
THIS LIBERAL CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THE GOD EMPEROR

>LMAO

Holy fuck...Michael Moor actually said something not only coherent but actually intelligent!?

Please explain why this jew is mad?
Did Trump cut off Israels monthly welfare check from the US Tax payers or something?

fuck off

how bored are you to start a thread like this? lols

Because we elected him you dumb cunt

>1 post by this id

Michael Moore may be an incredibly manipulative and sneaky leftist but he's not an idiot and he's always been a good finger on the pulse when it comes to the common person.