Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this planet really is? It happened to me actually

Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this planet really is? It happened to me actually.

>be me, in 6th grade
>go watch a baseball game
>see tons of people moving like rice grains on the other side of the stadium
>feels like all of Japanese people get sushi-packed in there
>know the truth that they're just a fraction of the whole number after the dad's lecture
>my life suddenly feels like boring, there's nothing special about me
>another realization that some of them must live in extraordinary lives unlike me
>try to find something weird and interesting only to confirm how ordinary my life really is again

tl;dr: do you think you're special?

To me I am my own God, so no. There is more than me, and there is less than me, but none of it is me.

Yep

Of the trillions of trillions of trillions of atoms in the world and its billions of trillions of trillions of composition from those atoms, we humans have somehow found a way to animate anime girl and wish to have a 2d waifu.

That I think is unique amongst the universe, and such, makes us special.

Being special is not special though

uwotm8

Really makes you ponder.

even used the irl image, nice

not anime

retard

Wait is this from an anime or something?

Who the hell is Haruhi?

Is this a stealth Haruhi thread?

Is this bait?

whats that thing in the middle of the road

Don't know if baiting or not.

Spooky yokai

If you don't recognize this post and/or reply seriously, then it's time to kill yourself.

How many times did we talked about this again?

Why would you even think yourself as special? I really dislike people who think like that. They sound like they are too proud of themselves. I hate that

Why be special when you can be depressed and aloof instead?

I think you're special.

Little kids think they're special. They believe they're the centre of the world until life proves them otherwise, that's what the monologue was about.

I hate fags like you because you think garbage like Oregairu is good.

Do the world and kill yourself, pussy.

Stop posting Kyon and go to fuck Haruhi

rip

THREE DAYS

That's right little bitch open your mouth so I can stick my fat cock in and around your slutty universe-altering throat

Haruhi a cute

I never think like that even as a child. I probably realized how big the world is at an early age since I like to read encyclopedias and atlas books when I was a kid (only looked at the pictures of course)

Many people, probably most, think like that. Or at least they don't have the full realization of how petty they are. It's not just kids.

Then maybe you are actually the center of the world but you just don't realize it.

As a kid I also loved flipping through encyclopedias and looking at maps. While it was fun it didn't really help me grasp the scale of the world since they were just words and pictures.

I never really felt I was "special", but I really bought into the idea that anyone could become anything if they wanted to. It probably didn't help that I read a ton of fantasy novels, which really make real life seem so insignificant and boring.

>being special is not special though

What did he mean by this?

>Heard about this new religion called Bobbyism
It goes like this
>There is only one soul in the universe which created the world
>Every human has the said soul and every time human dies, the soul goes back in time to another human
>Every pain,murder and robbery is self inflicted. Were all the same.

Spooky world of (You)s

We are nothing in the grand scheme of the universe, humans cannot actually comprehend how small we are. Human Civilization is literally an astronomically small fraction of the history of the universe, and most likely we will not be around long enough for it to even notice it.

Point being, enjoy this because their is nothing else like it

That's retarded.

Wanna piece of advice, user?
Stop being a fag and just leave your life without thinking too much about nihilistic bullshit.

>just leave your life

This is good advice for anyone to follow.

Wow, I'm retarded.

That's okay, you're in good company.