Mfw 70% of Americans can’t attend real universities

and have to resort to community college or online classes because they can’t afford it

Literally 3 second google search: 29.7% of college students are taking at least 1 online course. The full online only is even less

>not going straight to community college, getting 4.0 in bullshit gen courses and then transferring to an ivy league school with full scholarship the last two years
only brainlets spend their freshman and sophomore years at a 4 year university. Complete waste of time and money.

>uni intro classes: 200 person lecture hall
>community college intro classes: 20 person room where you can interact with the professor who went to the same school as the uni professor

OP is a shekel-burning retard, confirmed

>any Aussie university
>real

Fucking pick one the USA has, objectively the best university system in the world and most people don’t have the intelligence nor need to get a university education

Literally fucking kys

also, when a uni offers both, i've noticed online classes usually cost more than in-person classes. they add on a little fee for the 'distance learning' service.

>(((1)))

mfw uneducated, 56% mongerls could cripple any nation simply by refusing to trade with them.

Comm. College for gen ed. Courses here are usually taught by local state school uni professors since they get paid 30k+ for one course.
It's incredibly rare credits aren't transferred over to a real college, the cases you read about are usually Itt tech or other unacreddited shit holes.

So what's your point?

Most state universities are affordable and offer financial aid. Fucking freshman sluts and partying in your dorms is a once in a lifetime experience. Anyone with a real career in mind (thats not IT or nursing) avoids CC

>yeah dude it's a total waste of resources but the parties bro
lol christ

>avoiding a scam
It's almost as if the people who don't go are smarter than the people who attend and end up in huge debt.

How many people do you know IRL who did 2 years at CC picked a major and transferred to a real University, finished before age 24 and got a job in their field?

Don't lie, the answer is probably zero.
CC sounds nice on paper but they're full of losers.

>Fucking freshman sluts and partying in your dorms is a once in a lifetime experience.

when i was a freshman in uni i remember partying with people from the CC

>loser with same result but far less debt

>Real career in mind
There are people who go to CC and transfer to the universities to pursue their degrees in careers like ITT, Health, Architecture, and business.
People go all into the universities can either afford it, have a full ride scholarship and financial aid to help or sports scholarship. The classes at Universities cost much more with CC, its half the price and you can still get credit and get a good learning experience.

To be frank, people I have talked to at the university in my current town are mostly getting worthless degrees which is resulting in some having to go to CC to pursue another career theycan get a job in or work in retail and hope to land their dream as feminist art period scholar or some shit. I was even talking to a nursing student who was roommates with a girl who was just getting a history degree and nothing more cause she was hoping to and a guy cause the university where I am at usialy attracts people with money and has a good Health, STEM and Buisness programs. She was hoping t land a guy like a lot of these girls I see at the university getting the easiest degrees like Woman's studies and political science cause most don't really give a fuck, they want a rich guy with a good job to take care of their worthless asses.
Don't get it twisted that all people who go to university actually want a career.

>Most state universities are affordable

just sign here

That's because universities are for rich liberals and minorities only. The majority of universities give scholarships to white liberal women and poor minorities.

They are communist breeding grounds.

I know several ditsy females who have gotten scholarships to universities... guess what? They all come from wealthy families who are worth millions.

All cultured and primed for their big dose of communist marxist education.

The few males I'v seen in universities are almost always rich boys, extreme betas but of the extrovert spectrum, very social but easily pushed over by women and minorities.

>can’t attend real universities
they’re not missing out on anything

You miss out on the college experience of getting drunk in dorms and having a lot of drunken hookups. That's the best part of university life.

>EVER GOING TO ANY UNIVERSITY EVER IN CURRENT YEAR
unless you're smart enough to get into some crazy space engineering shit or whatever, and in that case there's probably programs avaliable. i'm pretty sure america looks after those cunts.

>waah can't afford my libshit degree
get fucked

>t. Aussie living off the government tit