>Turkish FSA shoots down 3 Russian Helicopters, several dead and wounded
>DeZ: SAA advances NW of Bukamal
>E Ghouta: SAA advances in Jobar
>Golan: SAA continues attack on Beit Jinn pocket. HTS offensive on Hader failed
>6 RU Tu-22M3 strategic bombers strike IS in DeZ prov
>2nd US-coalition service member died in non-combat incident in Nov
>RU military unable to deliver aid to Rukban refugee camp due to US
>Erdogan: No place for kurds in Sochi
>Saudi backed syrian opposition names Nasr al-Hariri as new leader for Geneva talks
>Israel plans to send warship to gulf of mexico
>306 dead in egypt mosque bombing
>TRUMP TOLD ERDOGAN U.S. WON’T SUPPLY WEAPONS TO YPG. ERDOGAN DOESN’T RULE OUT WORKING WITH ASSAD AGAINST YPG

Donate/click ad's southfront.org
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ku.hawarnews.com/ceteyen-tirkiyeye-3-helikopteren-rusyaye-xistin-xware/
youtube.com/watch?v=u2gjLxQeh44
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/934824353207930880
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/25-november-a-13names-list-of-government-officers-arrested
youtube.com/watch?v=tI3xnPifUkg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supergravity#11D:_the_maximal_SUGRA
rt.com/news/410965-iran-missile-range-europe-threat/
rt.com/news/411006-dubai-chief-al-jazeera-bombed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post Megumin in all of the freshly baked bread.

>Israel plans to send warship to the Gulf of Mexico
What? Why would they do that?

>Turkish FSA shoots down 3 Russian
Helicopters, several dead and wounded

wait, is this real?

ku.hawarnews.com/ceteyen-tirkiyeye-3-helikopteren-rusyaye-xistin-xware/
source given in last thread

Close encounter betwen shia T-72 and jihadimobile

youtube.com/watch?v=u2gjLxQeh44

This is the source, but doesn't provide a link. Added out of recommendation

Never mind.

Reminder that Sinai was (possibly) a false flag to gather the Saudis more influence.

eh, nothing gonna change, putin would probably stay silent and take roachking to his boipucci as nice boi

Nah, that's just me.
Veeeery stoned predictions based on my football knowledge.
But i still see Russians in PO and germans coming back after group.

the range on those things will never cease to amaze me

Only White countries: Iran and Russia.

iran announced they would be doing so a week back. copy cats

Why wouldnt they do that ?

>>Israel plans to send warship to gulf of mexico

source? cant find anything online.

saw that. we see, lots of teams fall apart when they are supposed to be very good.

as long as the quality of the game they play is good I will enjoy it. if the quality of the game is low or dirty then they might as well start fighting, it's more enjoyable than watching a crap game.

>Several SDF sources: "The Syrian Democratic Forces will join the Syrian Army as "Northern Syria Protection units" after establishment of the federal system in Syria."

twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/934824353207930880

what is the general opinion of rafsanjani?

fresh OC I made for south slavic speaking anons

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>"The Syrian Democratic Forces will join the Syrian Army as "Northern Syria Protection units" after establishment of the federal system in Syria."

Is this real?

I've read that the Trumpety administration will stop arming the Kurds after ISIS is defeated, and even that they will try to get the weapons back (AAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAA not happening), but will the US honestly just leave Syria knowing how geostrategically important it is for Iran?

Hey guys, i haven´t been on /sg/ for some time. i just wanted to know how my beloved faction ISIS is doing?
long live al-Baghdadi!

Look at this

Daily reminder that ISIS = Israel.

8/10
Not bad

>bi-bji biji?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Haha oh wow

So a federal Syria is happening then? I know Russia wants that too, but aren't the Turks and Iran against it, as they have their own problems with Kurds in their territory? (as it might fuel similar ideas in their Kurdish regions)

Yes we will leave.

We got bigger fish to fry.

well, how can they even stay?
It's not like they want to leave but how can they?
Force Turkey out of NATO over it?
start ww3 with Russia?

What the hell? Is this real?

US stopped Kurd shit, Syria/Iraq/Iran asorb SDF/YPG in Syria, and only leave Al-Qaeda/FSA as the only main force to kill in Syria.

Fucking insane desu.

>twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/934824353207930880
interesting...after federalism...hmmm

the post just before that is interesting too

Syrian Civil War Map
@CivilWarMap
16h16 hours ago
More
Reportedly new convoy with weapons and vehicles for the SDF / YPG arrived in Northern Syria tonight

who is bringing the weapons?

NO NO NO NO!!!
I WANT MY K*RDISH GENOCIDE!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Don't see that they're American desu, more like PKK.

I remember US promised to Erdogan not to arm PKK/PYK, not "Kurds". As you can undestand there is big difference.

AL MAWT LI AMERIKA

AL MAWT LI ISRAIL!

I know but to expect that the weapons given to YPG won't be smuggled to PKK sounds weird. There are certainly PKK sympathisers in the YPG,

he is very well. he is currently hiding under some rock in the middle of an ever shrinking territory. there are promises circulating now that soon he will have a mind expanding experience. his thoughts will thus be shared with his compadre's in very real tangible, almost gooey sticky mess.

So, am I allowed to like the kurds again?

>after establishment of the federal system in Syria
They deserve nothing but gas, all of them

You know that now SAA can advance into Hasaka without problem now? That's pretty important.

I would wait and see, I wouldn't trust them with one nickel (they will do anything to get some sort of autonomy/independence).

Don't you guys have some Catalonian seccesionist to capture?

>again

bongroach is that you?

Israel shoud be nuked.

Thing is, I support catalonia

you mean kurds and their arab 'allies'. yes, as long as this means you like assad first.

And I presume this is idea. Basically US hope that Erdogan is retarded as he act like one and so he won't notice that US weapon keep flow into PKK hands from any other kurd groups.

WTF I hate Islamic order of operations.

The above is just plain retarded. Discriminating between plus and minus is typical sexist muslim behavior.

>friendship ended with Trump, now Assad is my best friend

Of course
SAA>"S""D"F>everyone else

This

>Several SDF sources

>A 13-names list of government officers arrested by the Assad government on charges of forming an armed org to fight the US backed YPG forces in Syria

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/25-november-a-13names-list-of-government-officers-arrested

Wait what??

No he fucked off somewhere else I believe

a lot of those trucks ( the ones with vehicle carrying trailers ) seem empty. they are part of the convoy....it's the same kind of trailer you could load a tank onto, but in this video they have empty unloaded trailers.

interesting.

I don't think Trump cares about Iran at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=tI3xnPifUkg

Old news. Pbly some over-horny faggots wanted to start some shit. Not yet.

He is the on who put khamenei as supreme leader.
During his presidency he was hated by normies and anti-revolution people. He was the one who started modernizing Iran.
After his presidency his popularity started to grow because he stood against hardliners(Ahmadinejad and his friends).
In 2009 election hardliners and basijis and pro-khamenei people insulted him because he supported Mirhossein Mousavi and he objected against oppressing and killing people.
Rohani was unknown before 2013 election but people voted for him because he was "Rafsanjani guy". you can say he died as a popular man.

>over-horny
Do you know what that word means, user?

good thing he did too. the last thing he needed in upcoming negotiations is some bunch from his own side making his name shit.

Wait, this means I get to color the yellow with red now?

Only after k*rds are DED!!!

Yup also the krypto Jews of the Saudi royal family

Why?

This is an honest curiousity, not being condescending.

That guy plays 11d chess, it is difficult to follow him (aside from hating everything Obama did).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supergravity#11D:_the_maximal_SUGRA

i see
also what is the opinion of ahmadinejad
he seemed like the trump of iran: big mouth and incompetence

How do we stop Arabs from being so tribalistic?

I want independence for my own country
Sadly it isn't happening anytime soon, but hey
A man can dream

Kill all the sunnis!

unironicaly islam

Kys you fucking gay c*talonian cunt

>Wait, this means I get to color the yellow with red now?

Whoever is in charge of the Holol maps might kill himself though.

This
This also deals with the corruption problem

rt.com/news/410965-iran-missile-range-europe-threat/
>Iran could increase its missile range ‘if Europe becomes a threat’ – Revolutionary Guard commander
Europe is not a threat to Iran, but just in case it allies itself with the US and Israel and becomes one, Tehran has enough technical capabilities to increase the range of its missiles, the commander of Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guard Corps has warned.
“Both the United States and the European Union and the Zionist regime are keen to disarm us,” Brig. Gen. Hossein Salami, the second-in-command of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, said on Saturday. “If we have kept the range of our missiles to 2,000 kilometers, it’s not due to lack of technology… We are following a strategic doctrine.”So far, we have felt that Europe is not a threat, so we did not increase the range of our missiles. But if Europe wants to turn into a threat, we will increase the range of our missiles,” he added, according to a Reuters translation of the Fars report.

In October, the chief of the Revolutionary Guards, Ali Jafari, revealed that the country's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has imposed limits on the country’s ballistic missile program to 2,000 kilometers, adding that the range can potentially be increased.

Iran’s threat against Europe on Saturday came in response to comments made by the French President Emmanuel Macron, who earlier this month proposed to amend the nuclear deal with Iran to cover ballistic missile development.

The 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), signed between Tehran and six major world powers covers Iran’s nuclear program, but not its increasingly-sophisticated ballistic missile arsenal. That is what concerns Israel, the US and France. Paris is allegedly worried about the Soumar long-range missile which reportedly can strike 3,000 kilometers away, placing Europe and Israel within range.

Why is it always brits that bully me

Try it

>he will have a mind expanding experience
inshallah, we will fight on my brother

Interesting. Are you keeping a record geopolitical records in google earth?

rt.com/news/411006-dubai-chief-al-jazeera-bombed/
>'Channel of ISIS and Al-Qaeda’: Top UAE security official calls for Al Jazeera to be bombed
Dubai’s security chief Lieutenant General Dhahi Khalfan, known for his controversial social media posts, has called for Al Jazeera to be obliterated. The General accuses the Qatar channel of siding with the perpetrators of this week’s deadly Sinai attack.
“The alliance must bomb the machine of terrorism... the channel of ISIL, al-Qaeda and the al-Nusra front, Al Jazeera the terrorists,” Khalfan wrote on Twitter to his 2.4 million followers, using an older name for Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS)For how long will they continue to tamper with the security of Egypt and the Arab world?”

Khalfan, who has been a key agitator in the ongoing standoff between Qatar and other Gulf States, underlined his point by putting out a composite picture that placed the channel’s logo next to images of ISIS leader Bakr al-Baghdadi, Osama bin Laden, Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah, and Muslim Brotherhood ideologue Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who has his own show on the channel.

The Doha-based Al Jazeera has replied by saying that it is Khalfan who is inciting terrorism, and said that he would bear responsibility for any attacks against its journalists.

“The UAE needs to respond. Khalfan is not just an Emirati citizen but an official in the UAE government. He is using a moment of anger and grief over the terrible attack in Sinai to fuel his hatred against Al Jazeera.” Yaser Abuhilalah, managing director of Al Jazeera Arabic, told al-Quds al-Arabi.“What Dhahi Khalfan is doing is incitement to terrorism. Terrorism is not just limited to committing a crime, but any act or statement that paves the way for a terrorist act or incites it, and incitement to terrorism is terrorism itself.”

On Friday, militants operating under the Islamic State banner carried out a shooting and bombing of a Sufi mosque in northern Sinai, killing over 300 people, including more than 120 children.

While Al Jazeera did not endorse this or previous terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam, it has been accused of terrorism links ever since it became the station to broadcast bin Laden’s messages to the world, which were handed over to its journalists by Al-Qaeda representatives.

Critics have also said that it serves as the propaganda arm of the Qatari state and particularly its security services, promoting their agenda in supporting various movements in the volatile region. Multiple Al Jazeera journalists were arrested in Egypt, where its offices were forced to close in 2013, at the behest of the current regime, over their on-air support of the Muslim Brotherhood.

JIDF ALERT! JIDF ALERT!

Anytime the Israel propaganda outfit MEMRI shows its face, know that its a MOSSAD op.

Do we even know SDF joining with SAA is happening? So far I have read just one Twitter post and it was just some SDF people talking about that.

There are literally US bases in SDF territory and loads of personnel and they will just..let them do this? And not try to assassinate or remove the SDF dudes pushing this stuff?

>for south slavic speaking anons
Austria confirmed slavs?

oy Macron keep your mouth shut

what a sudden change of words

Mainly in the middle east, and I'm working on Caucasia right now
>Screw you Armenia/Azerbaijan for screwed borders

Megumin supports Assad
Trash waifu Aqua is in favor of the K*rds

Darkness supports ISIS then

>There are literally US bases in SDF territory and loads of personnel and they will just..let them do this? And not try to assassinate or remove the SDF dudes pushing this stuff?

The US presence in Syria is 100% illegal and unapproved, they cannot do jackshit without getting into a huge mess. They were there just to help the "SDF" against Daesh, now that's over they have no justification left.

Arab nationalism

also
>after establishment of the federal system in Syria
This is just wishful thinking by the kurds and a way to appear peaceful/democratic/etc. "We will be nationalists and be Northern Syria but only if the entire country is federalized" which will never happen.
No need to banic, kurd genocide soon.

Everyone knows about (((MEMRI))).

It's just funny though.