He's right you know

He's right you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knujQ81iWjk&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was going to make a joke about how being pro life could have it's nefarious ends with child molestation but I guess it's subjective on whether or not you can molest an aborted fetus.

What if you molest a child to save his life?

But Bill Clinton isn't pro-life.

Egg McMuffin is gay.
Just like you.

if you got the hots for children, why would you want children aborted?

eh, im sure there are some pro-life kiddy diddlers out there. logically, more abortions = less tight child anus

CIA goon in charge of protecting children...

You're not trustworthy if you spread lies.

You’re not fit for office if you’re a CIA nigger.

Just the ugly ones.

I'm going to assume that's a stab at the Catholic Church, what which point....

>Daily reminder that Child Abuse Scandals in the Catholic Church only started after gay clergy were accepted.

>when the President bombs your afghan poppy fields
lel

yfw when egg mcmuffin has made the reputation of the CIA into shit.

I wonder what they did to him

Then you are a Muslim.

So he’s saying that if I’m pro-life I shouldn’t vote for Roy Moore, I should vote for the extremist pro abortion leftist candidate who thinks women should be able to get abortions up to 9 months Doug Jones?

He’s talking about Roy Moore

We need to return to traditional Dixie values, like they were in Roy Moore's time.
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: combination of femininity/maturity
>ages 18-20: can still be attractive, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

Wrong. You shouldn't vote at all. Preferably you should kill yourself before election day.

i know

you are not a non-nigger if you are you

Call to save a child, then molest it, ruining the rest if its life.

OP just got samurai'd.

>People find him relevant

Christcucks will literally NEVER recover from this. The Catholic Church is going to shut down because of the abuse scandals.

Evan believes he has to kill the child after he molests them. Man, he's pretty sick.

Its hilarious watching CIA niggers and creepy pedo neocucks trying to slander a good man with their own descriptors. It just wont work. The funny and sad thing is that if Roy Moore WERE an ACTUAL pedophile, he would be welcomed into the US Senate with open arms

And here you see who is responsible for half or more of the shills we get on here. It's like they all had a big memo go out saying: "WE ARE GOING TO CALL ROY MOORE A PEDOPHILE EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY WE CAN. NO MATTER WHAT." So pathetically transparent like that laughable NSRC "poll" that mysteriously showed Jones up +12 right when Mitch & Co were launching their campaign to get Moore to quit.

Since 14 year olds are now considered children, we must change the laws that allow 14 year old children to get abortions without parental knowledge or consent.

Stop giving abortion s to children!

yeah you've gotta go all the way and impregnate them as well

isn't this faggot a literal CIA nigger. where the fuck does he get off moralizing to anybody?

this guy is the definition of manchurian candidate. Why wont the deep state (cia) fuck off.

What if the human race has been genocided and new humans must be created at all cost

>He's right you know.

yes please dox this mormon video

youtube.com/watch?v=knujQ81iWjk&t=2s

It's all their fault for allowing fags into the clergy in the first place

They're completely unrelated topics, but pretty sure you want your children alive if you're gonna molest them.

>I actually agree with mcmuffin

wtf is this timeline

cloning

Well I'm not pro life and I don't touch children some I'm clear from both angles

Prime fertility goes through 27, after that complications rise like autism

Makes zero sense

Based redditor

/thread

I've never seen a group so dedicated to being pathetic. Not since high school.

>responding to your own post
newfag