There is nothing wrong being an Asian nationalist and going to kill westerners

Chinese people need to look out for their own tribe before others.You're either with us or against us. Many non-Asians get concerned when Asians are more self-preservationist because it's their ass on the line and not ours. We are not your 'friends' but your enemies.

Shut the fuck up you little bug person if you tried to kill a white canadian man youd be squashed

>Chinggis Khan
>Chinese
Go fuck yourself, leaf. Ethnonationalism for everyone is a global effort.

this

I'm not impressed with your homosexual race that panders to niggers, jews, and arabs. For pandering to them your kind should be killed.

Our money is named after the Yuan dynasty and many Chinese in the North are descended from Northern steppe invaders. All you need to know is that you're my enemy.

Tsingis Khan is Mongolian, not Chinese. By your post you are saying Chinamen are Mongols and not the other way around

Yea there is nothing wrong with my mindset. Don't know why are non-Asians concerned if Asians are violently ethnocentric. I seen the pandering the west has done and look were they are. Subhumans paying reparations to their minorities and paying lip service for them.

>There is nothing wrong being an Asian nationalist...
...stop it right there, that is where I draw the line. This is a westerner based board, maybe you would like to China and post stuff like this on their chinese internet?

>. Don't know why are non-Asians concerned if Asians are violently ethnocentric.
are they?

Yea that is true I'm not a full-blooded Mongol, but so what the content of my post is correct. We have to look out for our own kind and destroy other races or nationalities if they get in the way. You should be supporting what I have to say since you're Asian.

This website is based off the Jap website 2chan and is populated with homosexual weebs. I ain't impressed with this western board.

Yea they are, the point is my mindset is correct.

literally no one is afraid of you tiny low test manlets, you can't even grow a fucking beard

>We are not your 'friends' but your enemies.
Literally this.
That's why you'll be genocided next, subhuman chink.

Yes you are, we are actually a threat to western civilization. That's why you guys like to demonize us because we are an external rival. I ain't your friend. I'm in your country right now and you whites are a joke in this country. Tolerating homos and pandering to your minorities. White men in Canada are homosexual.

> the point is my mindset is correct.
im glad you are letting us know.
congratulations btw, now gtfo

Bug-like mentality
Top kek

>You should be supporting what I have to say since you're Asian.
Sorry but speaking to the purest Aryan genes in Europe

Agreed brother. I'm Chinese soon we will make these white sub-humans our slaves.

Well too bad we are a tough people to fight. You whites in America can't even get rid of niggers and kikes, so it's not gonna happen. Ironically it's going to be whites that will be genocided when they become a minority and we will do a better job putting niggers, kikes, beaners in their place.

Look here being asian nationalist is fine, but we need to work with our white nationalist brothers to eliminate the niggers and spics. Of course there are some that we need to keep but the majority need to go. We need an ethnostate for whites and one for asians and then one for both if they want to mix the two superior races. This is just whats best. We might as well have an ethno-slave state for the niggers and spics. Ur thread is fucking stupid and in need of revision. Besides ur canadian; the most useless white mix to ever arrive in the american cesspool of races.

>putting niggers, kikes, beaners in their place
How can you put them in their place when you're on the same level as them?
Also, do you think eastern europe is gonna accept immigrants?
Top kek

So the memes that Finnish are Mongoloid aren't true? Anyways that's just the way it is. I have to support my kind over others.
You're either with us or not. Traitors have to be killed if they support the enemy.

Look we are not your friends period because we are not the same.

>This website is populated with homosexual weebs. I ain't impressed with this western board. I will kill you all if possible,

Okay, whatever you say user, just do not provoke the wrong anons with your treads...they might be a little bit beyond the limit of simple banter.

They're hostile to foreigners only because in their past they were invaded and raped by Asian steppe invaders. Then it was the mudslime Ottomans and then the Russian with communism. So what though I'm an Asian nationalist and I see things from a nationalist perspective.

Do you even history, subhuman chink?
And you got many times BTFO by Mongols + Manchus.
I agree that the West is cucked and Eastern euros will be the only whites left, but that doesn't make you any less subhuman rats.

Mao did nothing wrong, starving 70 million of you fuckers to death.

I support my own kind and I see others as subhuman and the enemy. We think similar user.

I don't disagree with what Mao did.