ITT: Series where the worst girls won

ITT: Series where the worst girls won.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g1awYmW4
anime.stackexchange.com/questions/4901/why-did-the-until-we-graduate-provision-enter-into-the-ending-of-oreimo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic not related.

But Manami didn't win

Your pic unrelated.

But they broke up. Nobody won.

>this meme again

Esdeath didn't win though.

>this meme again

Ending of the show.
Ending if the LN.
Self admitted by the Author that he couldnt provide an incest ending because if pressure.

Keep living in fantasy faggot
Hahahahahaha oreimo fags are so delusional

Incorrect. Kirino and Mine are best girls and winners.

Source: your ass

Educate yourself
pastebin.com/g1awYmW4

Killyourself with your shit taste

You first.

So should we stick to topic? Or just turn this into another Oreimo thread

>hate kirino
>but like the ending because wincest
It's complicated

Kyousuke's friend & his busty sister were cute, too bad they didn't get together.

>still being this mad
Your tears are delicious.

>that guy still at it
Isn't it cute?

anime.stackexchange.com/questions/4901/why-did-the-until-we-graduate-provision-enter-into-the-ending-of-oreimo

Mental gymnastics is a staple of your autistic community.
I'll take the words of the fucking author over some autistic MAL review, thanks.
Also, use your god damn eyes and actually watch the last episode. You all conveniently ignore the ending of the show.
Fuck I hate shipperfags.

Nice false flag

You've been going hard on this for a few threads now, how about you fuck off already.

You're trying too hard. The typical wait until they graduate is the author's way of giving fans an incest end by getting around his publishers from executive meddling

First time I've posted on Sup Forums in a week but whatever helps you sleep at night, delusional shipper nigger.

>facts are trying too hard

Do you ever stop and think about how much of an insane person you are?

You can't read between the lines. You're either a troll or a genuine retard.

He's a shitposter, he has been in the last 2 Oreimo threads spouting the exact same shit with the same retarded spacing and now he claims it wasn't him.

Didn't he was proven wrong already in a previous thread? His claim is that the author made them break up, which isn't true, the same author even went as far as to make the 3 after stories to make sure people understand they are still together, he specifically said how hard the publishers made it to him to finish his series like he wanted but he found a not explicit way to do so, as expected of the master.