twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/934824353207930880
youtu.be/QtjOW2VMSng
archive.is/oKSK0
archive.is/uUxv8
ballotpedia.org/Ian_Conyers
youtube.com/watch?v=-mzvqyKfd8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGOO

>Several SDF sources: "The Syrian Democratic Forces will join the Syrian Army as "Northern Syria Protection units" after establishment of the federal system in Syria."
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/934824353207930880

>that melania
m-mommy

LOL

Stuff like this is why democracy is bad. What sort of madness is this?

>Paid millions to peddle multiculturalism and open borders on MSNBC
>Married to Ivy League educated blue eyed wife, two blue eyed kids
>Lives in lily white neighborhood, kids go to lily white exclusive schools
What does Chris Hayes mean by this, ptg?

Good no?

>That open

>landlord is here doing some sort of construction or renovation on the unit next to mine
>hear a bunch of banging and shit on the wall between the apartments
STOP THE HAMMERING

so this is the end of the party of /sg/?

Claiming this thread for Hilldawg

Conyers needs to spill the beans

You guys have motivated me to apply for more visas and look for more jobs in the US so I can get my PR card, and take part in the day of the rake when it happens

What does it matter if they make Conyers resign? His felon wife who went to prison for public corruption as councilwoman in Detroit can take over his seat and own it for the next 40 years

hes a white supremacist of course

means he made you so mad you post this every thread?

nate bronze redemption arc?
jk he is just not completely retarded

Dat nose hair.

>We will be nationalists and be Northern Syria but only if the entire country is federalized
>GETTING KEKED BY KURDS

Trump is doing a brilliant job breaking the knees of CNN on a global level. CNN International is a big force outside America. Trump also knows people all over the world are following US drama closely, read his twitter, and are beginning to notice the news media is biased against him. He is planting doubt and seeds of destruction against CNN on a global level.

youtu.be/QtjOW2VMSng

AWOO~

sometimes I feel like the only way I'd ever be able to fuck melania is by explaining to her that Trump cheats on her constantly. he's too alpha not to. She doesn't speak english well so she obviously didn't understand what "grab e' by the pussy" meant. She'd be so grief stricken she'd have revenge sex right there with me. But of course, i'm a little beta with a small dick, I'm obese, balding, and I don't have money like Trump so women actually care about all that, she'd leave me to go back to him immediately and I'd kill myself for being a traitor.

just keep those faggy ideas of yours north of the border. we already have enough blue-flight from california

It'll be his son, who's currently shitting up the Michigan State Senate; either way it's the same as when Dingell retired. Detroit needs some of those Chicongo chimps to move in so we can purge faster

Oh so bad.

It happened across all Asian countries after they got to see him personally and on their own news channels.

Trump should just have every journalist in this country arrested and executed. They are traitors.

Nate Silver is a libtard to the core but he's not retarded.

I imagine this is the case of 90% of whites who push multiculturalism. Theyve never actually had to dwal with the consequences of multiculturalism

HOL UP

If Nate Cardboard wasn't such a liberal, he could actually be a good analyst. Too bad his liberalism makes him a retard.

And now they Kurds are getting cucked

archive.is/oKSK0
archive.is/uUxv8

I'd like to think that cop was aiming for his balls. Makes me smile everytime.

Pretty much, yeah.

He seems okay when not stay any where near the number

are you surprised hes projecting his racism on the world? Democrats do this constantly, its why they see racism everywhere, its why blacks fake "hate crimes" by burning their own church.

What sort of fire do your politicians breathe?

No worries my friend, I was voting conservative before I ever came on Sup Forums and have an anti abortion bumper sticker on my truck living in a place where it is legal, you will have a +1 republican vote for life.

now this is a premium shit post

he's basically giving up a valued position, but not his elected seat

Liberals are hypocrites. They claim to want diversity, but are in some of the most segregated communities.

>no batshit liberal Brooke to operant condition into a right wing gunmilf
Sad

>Everyone is getting fucked
Good, as long as we don't get effected, the ME can burn in hell.

>anti-abortion sticker
You sure about that?

Jesus

are you retarded or just a shill? liberals men spend the majority of their day sucking off aids infested nigger dicks and liberal women spend their entire day getting fucked by the same dicks.

You are the tree all leafs should strive to be.

Bet he'd have equally sympathetic views of the white working class.

She's a larper.

Sven's got his own deep state.
Good Lord in Heaven.

good, just got to speed up that investigation and ban her for life

>bumper stickers
Good job damaging your vehicle. One of the many reasons hats are a better tool for political campaigns.

When that video went viral, there was a thread where someone claimed to be the officer that shot that guy and that is was, indeed, on purpose. He showed his badge (number covered), some gear, and a time stamp like one would in order to prove authenticity. Now, you can choose whether to believe that they were just LARPing or the real deal; I want to believe.

Good news. Assad has practically won at this point. Hope the /sg/ fanboys realize none of this would have happened under Clinton. Trump has had to play by deep state rules at times (for eg. - Bombing an EMPTY airstrip to appease neocons and MSM). but overall Trump has done very good ending CIA's war against Assad even if he cannot publically say Assad dindu nuffin, he is making sure Assad wins and gets to stay as ruling party in Syria.

you mean Ian? that's his nephew, i think, not son
ballotpedia.org/Ian_Conyers

early 2000 Trump would have been comfy as hell. He probably would have been shitposting on myspace. maybe no iraq war.

trump needs to declare open season on niggers. that fucking ugly sheboon literally admitted to feeding white babies to wolves and theres nothing we can do about it. This is what this country has come to. white babies get fed to wolves, monkey babies get free welfare for life.

FUCKING DRUMFIES TAKING AWAY MY HEALTHCARE! Look how good my healthcare could have been!!!

I remember him posting on /k/

>atlanta residents tipping off ICE to beans
urban nogs make a great ally of convenience in this battle. there is nothing is more dangerous than Punished Ja'Quan, a Man Denied His Welfare

>ban her from life
Fixed that for you. A nurse threatening infanticide should be given a helicopter ride.

????

Feminism is just going to keep making women crazier kek

Just a victim of white institutional oppression.

archive pls

iraq war was a good thing you liberal shill. Or maybe we should suck muslims off like you want to instead of killing them?

HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE

really makes you think desu

What scares Romanians?

It's the whites. They still vote majority Republican.

It is nice that she capitalized Bitch.

>Humans(A women none the less) should be able to decide when a life is ended

A large majority of leafs are consertive, its only the current generation that has back lashed against the correct form of government(Think Obama era)

>Not being able to see women's reactions behind you at a red light/stop sign going from happy to assblasted within 30 seconds while laughing with your wife
You should really try it out user

Thank god nogs are dumb enough to post all their retarded thoughts and record their own crimes

>Humans(A women none the less) should be able to decide when a life is ended
This is about decreasing the share of nogs in society. The ends justify the means.

Jees calm down Schlomo.

HAMMERING?
youtube.com/watch?v=-mzvqyKfd8A

fuck off you retard. I'm not gonna calm down. muslims deserve death. Do you agree or not?

A FUCKI-
>actually read post
Okay leafbro come over as long as you don’t make this place more of a shithole.

Isn't it like 90% of blacks will commit a violent crime in their life?

I immigrated from France to the united states (legally!) I have a good job here now and I have a permanent household in Montana!

responsability

please stop bullying and talk to me

Magnets user, magnets. Same stopping power, but no vehicular damage. Some anons also put MAGA hats in their back windshield.

get out you retarded european sissy. I fucking hate you. My country is being ruined because of you.

Covfefe Pot

Good for you.

wait what did we do it? are we free? should there not be more jubilation

I'm dying. Fugging Swedes.
That's why you're not married?

And Obama was mocked endlessly for a pair of jeans

Frogs apparently.

What was Alex Jones like during the Bush years?

haha I would never serve in the military it's nothing but welfare niggers and the tranny faggots they give aids too. The military is so fucking dumb they couldn't even do a sneak attack on isis like Trump wants to. Trump knew more about sisi than the top generals, thats how pathetic the military is. The one good thing they do is when they somehow manage to accidently kill muslims.

What the hell, Sweden?

Kek.

We need to know if you're really an American. What do you call fries?

That's him, not sure why I thought it was a son; either way with term limits the way they are he was the one predicted to take over for Conyers when he was done with his two terms at the state level. That shit stays in the family so you can steal more, just like the Clintons