Can we get a soulless chinks thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165416/Chinas-hi-tech-death-van-criminals-executed-organs-sold-black-market.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey now, don't hate on the people that America went into the greatest war in human history to protect.

Iam against childlabour.
Because children has no sense of quality.

1 dog > all the chinks

soulless Chinese library

I do not like this

>soulless chinks
you obviously never met a qt chink girl

doggo no

>(((Western))) brutalism is Chinese

Umm...sweaty...

Ruined my day

And they eat the dog, too.

fuck you nigger thread abandoned

This makes no sense. How the fuck do you get to the books up at the top of the ceiling?

Manlet

This is a tricky situation, probably the white dog would try to bite you if you attempt to rescue the brown dog.

cool

don't you know anything? it works like snack dispenser machines, you put in coin and book falls down and then you get book

Do you think chinese care about what albino burgers think about them? They are world superpower now you retard and they can remove you from this world. You are busy creating a bad impression of chinese people but they are working hard and leaving you behind in every aspect. I can post 1000s of such disturbing stuff america but i won't because it's not worth it.

When will they learn?
OH WAIT THEY CAN'T REACH THE BOOKS.

obviously they have expendable chinese ladder, where people pile up on top of each other so you can climb the mountain of flesh to get the book you so desire.

>1 dog > all the chinks
That's right chink chang chong.

Upper shelves are lined with fakes books, this is why is soulless

dont u have a street to go shit in an a sewage filled shithole river to bathe in you fucking pajeet low iq cant poo in a loo faggot? a fraction of americas military might would decimate the conscripted shitforces of china with 0 problems

>expecting insects to have souls

Why can't you "asians" shit on the LOO?

Why are are you all so mean to the chinks?

Jesus, the visible emotional stress at the end is too fucking much.

I've never seen a more idiotic and pretentious design.

>Food playing with food.

Das weird.

what a fucking idiot

fuck off retard you poo poo pajeet eat cow dung and drink cow urine fucking degenerate indo niggers

>sanitation
>"this luxury"
>"not available"
More like they're too fucking lazy to build one.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165416/Chinas-hi-tech-death-van-criminals-executed-organs-sold-black-market.html

They need more organs (cultural aversion to donating) so they execute for whatever they can. Leveraging horrified medical staff may prove interesting.

He might have been hit by the same car, too.

looks comfy

its kinda weird seeing them as soulless at first, especially as someone who grew up watching asian movies portraying them as all spiritual and shit

>400 million dollar building to store 2000 books

kek

They don't into empathy.
> pic related

105 IQ on average my friend.

Ending was hurtful

This triggers me. It seems like it would be so easy to trip and fall there. Then again, the chinks don't care about that because there are so many of them.

damn, this makes way more sense than it probably should. anyone else have a problem with chinks smelling bad? I swear they don't take a shower for like 2 weeks

I highly doubt their mean IQ as a race is over 100. They shamelessly game (cheat) test results.

aquafresh whitening is correct.

the girls at the massage parlors always smell good

Based Nippon with a breathe of reality

Why is everyone butthurt because of this did i miss something

>low IQ
>Shithole
Stop projecting even you know that china can evaporate your country in few hours. You're already losing economically and already lost. Even Trump is a fartbag who gave ego massage to xi jinping few days ago. The absolute state of your country that you have to defend your failure on a website owned by a Japanese guy.

the shakening at the end

isn't china allied with your eternal enemy pakistan?

t. chinese canadian

>Flag

Soulless gook filth

Poo in loo

whites truly are the master race

He literally can't.

Dogs > Chinks

feelings about the chinese intensify

They don't bathe because they think they're so naturally clean they don't need to. Lack of sweat glands have lured them into a false sense of good hygiene.

I lived in China for 5 years, the average Chink is a dirty swarthy retard, I was constantly amazed at how dumb they were. They gawk and stare, they put themselves into unsafe situations because of their idiotic monkey-like curiosity, a curiosity borne out of ignorance.

better teach me how to get a chink gf, leaf

>your face after that

Nonsense. China cannot militarily defeat the US, and would need to play a different game. They could rob the US of their hegemony in... maybe 20 years at the shortest, if they separate Europe and the US, keep Russia alive and seemingly well, and then build up a 3rd hypothetical Regional Hegemon, say South Africa(doubt), Brazil, Turkey/Egypt/Iran, and then have this power assert their own theater wide hegemony.

Only when both conditions were combined would a challenge to US hegemony be possible and in effect force a war or see the US lose control over major resource flows, and see China as the new predominant world power... but even then they would have needed to have built up their own future rivals in order to launch such a challenge.

Granted China is a considerable threat. The Chinese Naval Presence around the Indian Ocean is greater than India's entire Navy.

Lol, what bad luck

NO.

>China cannot militarily defeat the US

for now... wait till they reach 50 trillion gdp in year 2050 according to all global finance experts predictions

1 ssecond into this webm, i have seen this...fuck no, i am out of here

This! Americans are degenerate cucks and cunts

because Mr. Wang the video shows that dogs have more empathy than a large majority of chinks. chink hegemony will be the downfall of mankind

>50 trillion lol

does anyone have the video where its a gook runs over another gook but the driving gook gets out and beats the ni how out of the other gook? thanks

What are the chinks going to do, try to muscle the muricans for their cash?

Done and have another of the same kind.

even i know thats not a proper knife

Jesus fucking christ

He clearly had some kind of previous beef with the two.

What¡s a proper knoife Nige?

i am constantly astounded by films of foreign people casually driving into things they shouldn't.

what love to know what lead him to do that

Sup Forums in a nutshell, DEUS VULT, kill Muslims and Jews...

Sees dead dog webm, Oh no I'm so sad I can't watch, yet you yern for actual bloodshed.

POL = larpfags..

why

that dog is eating the dead one

looks like how robots will act if they just dont care

thats a cleaver

You cant really post this shit beaner, do you see the shit that happens in your continent?

>pawing and nipping at dead dog
>signs of distress including hunched posture, laboured breathing

nope, that dog is is in distress

Seen their Demographic projections? That long era of the one child policy will boomerang them hard. They would need to embark upon any imperial ambitions before then.

Talking conventional military conflict(nukes not included) then China's main problem is that it imports most of its resources, making it extremely vulnerable to naval blockade. It can get gas from Russia, and has some oil, but otherwise relies on imports. An Anti-China coalition's main objective would be to destroy any Chinese naval presence, and then just stop all trade.
India would be coerced to join in the blockade.
The two main conflict zones would then become:
South East Asia, as China would seek to extend the coastline and increase possible trade routes.
The "Stan's", where both China and Russia would aim to create a supply route through these regions into the middle east... historically... lets just say the Stan's remain independent for good reasons.

If China was to challenge the US power, then they'd need the conflict to begin with all other US military forces engaged somewhere else.

In terms of Naval supremacy against the US, China has a unique position to exploit in the next few years. With the introduction of the rail gun the US has made their entire fleet redundant by extending the effective fire range of large vessels by x4 (maybe even x8). China could exploit this and begin a naval race, and all they'd need to achieve is naval parity, as opposed to supremacy.

Nothing about this is inevitable though.

Listen you paki fuck in my country is all Cartel related shit.
Now POO IN LOO.

designed by dutch guy...

aftermath pls

We need to enforce that Policy.