After 70 years, Germany will finally atone for its past

Morali was born in the German city of Karlsruhe but grew up in Vienna, Austria, where she was active in the Jewish community. At 17, she spent a gap year in Israel, and she is currently studying towards a BA in communications and business there, at the Interdisciplinary Center
Herzliya.

The beauty queen hopeful, who said she is “proud to be a German Jew,” wants people to know that despite her country’s dark past, the Jewish community is thriving there today.

“They are not hiding – they are proud to have survived and to have created such a big community. You [the Nazis] tried to destroy us, and we are still here and still have a voice and are even cooperating with the Germans,” Morali said.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.825108

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.825108
unv.is/haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.825108
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive
unvis.it/haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.825108

>tfw you dropped the nukes on the wrong country

Oy very, you forgot your link etiquette:

unv.is/haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.825108

>>>/global/rules/14

>we are still here and still have a voice and are even cooperating with the Germans

At least this bitch admits she's not a real German.

>atone
Lmao. You'll never atone for what you did.
We'll be reminding you that til the end of eternity.

Germany is a joke

it's really weird when you consider that you built them to drop them on germany

I like the 2014 version better. Much more positive.

"You tried to destroy us" knowing her audience is Germans. implies she holds todays generation accountable for their ancestors actions.

The people youre talking to sweetheart didnt try to destroy you. Youre a generation late to be that victim. You dont know what struggle is.

So does your wife's boyfriend.

>Winning miss germany
>Makes up for muh 6 gorillion

Are they even trying anymore? Jesus. At least now they'll shut up about it after she wins.

It's not to late to drop them on the right country user.

Why do you care who is miss germany

not a bot, schlomo, kill yourself.
set the ugly kike on fire

I swear come 200 years from now when humanity has resolved all international conflicts and we're at the levels of Star Trek, we'll still have hate-mongering faggots mentioning the fucking Holocaust

Can we just not get over it? What's the fucking deal? IT HAPPENED IT'S OVER I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS OBSESSION

What's the agenda beyond these type of articles?

Wow another jewess they will shove down our throat and pretend is gorgeous

stop asking questions, goy

Current miss germany is muslim...
Please nuke germany, i can't take this hellhole anymore!

>achievement for the state of israel and jewish people
>state of israel
at least she's openly undermining her host country

she's super cute

Yeah you should have dropped them on the Jewish central of the world, the US.

wow come one there are actually hot muslims how do we end up with something like this as miss germany

>hot muslims
Where???

oh welp jews in germany for the first time ever now oop

OY VEY goyim that's you evil German Nazi you all should just fuck more black men and apologise for your evil sins in the name of Jesus Christ. Because nothing is more sinful than loving your own people (if you're white of course) just remembered stupid German goy we need more Holocaust reperation money for our struggle to keep Israel Jewish oy vey. You still got a long way to, until it is brown town for Germany. This fine looking Jew is just the one of the many steps you need to take to take to apologise for the Holoho- I mean the Holocaust because the 6 Gorrillian was real in my mind goy!!!!!!!!

How does it get past the captcha?
It's clearly not a robot

At least it's not a nigger, console yourself with that, it could be worse

Looks like a Turk to me,

Germany NOO! She has to be a Muslim.

shes hot though. better than giving the title to some ugly token nigger everyone has to pretend is beautiful

Well, we recently had a baboon crowned Miss Finland so why not?

It would be racist if she loses. Blonde girls btfo.

why do the Miss x ALWAYS look disappointing? Like, I can walk to the next mall and there will be hotter girls.

fake news, the blonde one is Miss Germany 2017

This

>You [the evil goy] tried to destroy us.
Still see's Germans, and I presume whites in General, as Nazis. (If only.)

>Achievement for the state of Israel.
Can't even pretend to be a German patriot, has to pretend her loyalties are split. Needless to say, split loyalty isn't loyalty at all. This is why multiculturalism doesn't work.

idk, I think she's pretty fucking cute.
I'm Jewish so I don't have to feel bad about admitting that

I want shove my erect penis into vagina and thrust it in and out until i shoot hot warm semen into said vagina

you faggots had literally a 1000 years to deal with the Jew menace. instead you kicked the can down the road and sent them to us.

Frankly, it IS about time.

Germany has had millions of smoking hot Jewish girls in the past.

Nah, niggers don't care about jewery - only the german hubby cares about the positive imagery!

Hitler was giant faggot who didn't do holocaust like he should have. Hitler DID do something wrong. He didn't do holocaust.

where is the oven

is this miss germany material?

If you thought her loyalty lie with Israel, you're an Anti-Semitic bigot.

She look sandnigger

really?

This is what happens when 14 year olds post on /pol.

I was 14 once but not now

>You're faggots for not doing what we're not doing.
Check your muttmind.

she is not black enough to be miss germany

>I was 14 once but not now

Then Happy Birthday! Only six more years and you can legally buy alcohol.

Why do you care kike? You need your shekels?

Yeah and you faggots let them in around 1900. By 1913 they had their central bank, in 1914 they had their war to take revenge on the European monarchies, in 1939 they could crush the last European hope for good and in 1965 they opened the US flood gates for non-European immigration. I have to say there is no country on the planet which has been fucked faster by the Jews than the US and you will even start to defend this.

we never had a black miss germany

there aren’t even non-white miss germany contestants

Fucking disgusting, how can this become "miss" anything except miss sandniggerstan.

and I could post every year, you will never find a single non white contestant. We are 98 percent white by American standards, after all.

>generic swarthy peasant ever winning a beauty contest

ok

>About to receive an honor as a representative of a state
>IMMEDIATELY attributes it to Israel

Alrigthy then, send her to Israel, let her compete in Miss Israel contest. Any political party worth it's salt that wants to actually get shit done has to have ABOLISH ALL DUAL CITIZENSHIPS AND PERMANENT RESIDENCY LAWS on its ticket.

Good german soyim

> niggers don't care about jewery

WE WUZ SLAIVES!!! SOLD TO THE WHITE MAN BY THE JEW!

>"You tried to put us in camps and relocate us to a different place and make us do manual labor in the mean time because we never assimilate, we're ugly and lazy and selfish and irritating to be around and we cheat and lie habitually because of the way we are raised from birth and we feel like we had a right to set up shop in your capital city and fuck and mutilate your kids and when we don't get our way we'll attempt to annex a part of Germany using large machine guns left over from WWI and when we don't get our way after that we'll attempt to destroy you financially and when we don't get our way after THAT we'll pay several of the most powerful nations on earth to fucking rape you and we are still here and still have a voice that we use to consistently destroy and undermine you."

wtf i love jews now

>Alrigthy then, send her to Israel, let her compete in Miss Israel contest.
She is not beautiful enough for Miss Israel. In Israel she is a 7/10 at the most.

Japan deserved more than two small nukes.

>for the State of Israel

then fuckin' move there instead. Are you not German (on your ID, not blood)? Subversive slime makes my le 56% blood boil

Jesus christ look at those ogre faced oven magnets

That is a man

Ready in case she wins.

>That is a man
Man/Woman is a term for describing the two human genders.

That is a Jew, so neither is appropriate usage.

Lmao, after 70 years, some race-mixing kike manages to breed a passable jewess.

the holocaust must always exist so that it can be used for leverage

>the holocaust must always exist so that it can be used for leverage

Never Forget (because we won't let you)!

>These digits
>''Is it over, Yuri?''
>''No comrade. it is but the beginning.''

She looks like 5/10, but I guess it could be worse

Buuuut.. She's ugly?

Fuck off, you dirty traitor.

No, there is no defense for it. Only the soul-devouring realization that the machines won and there won't be another Neo.

I can buy alcohol. We don't have dumb alcohol laws like you do.

>you can die for israel three years before buying vodka

no fucking thanks

Tbh she's not that pretty

how is diaspora in any way okay?

she looks sandnigger. sandnigger women smell like shit.

Germany is still virtue signaling for the kikes while simultaneously ruining Europe for the third time in 100 years. Burger nukes can't come soon enough.

Tilted head and hair covering half her face.

america will wage war on europe once it becomes a islamic continent. i give it five years tops.

This pleases me

What did he mean by this?

jeff mangum is most overrated writer since harper lee

>jeeeeeeesssuuuuuuussss anne frank cum montain tops
>hipster: oh this is amazing

fuck off

Why is your system in French ?

It could be worse

>the germans
even when trying to blend in, they can't help but show how they view everyone else as something different from themselves

>miss sachsen

ostdeutschland truly is best deutschland

Took the image from google images.

She doesn't even have Khazar milkers