I knew Amazon was going to fuck it up

I knew Amazon was going to fuck it up.

we had rangz

>return of the kangz

Fpbp

Niggers are like parasites. They need a host to steal shit from.

couldnt be worse than the hobbit desu

>story about a stolen ring
By god the humans were niggers all along!

>Amazon announce Tom Bombadil is in this adaptation
>played by Laurence Fishburne

How mad would you be, Sup Forums?

Can DaFrodo Niggins get the Wuz Rang to Mount Hood before the desire to pawn it for drug money overwhelms him?

Wont the Tolkien Estate have the final say on how the show is portrayed

I would go full Breivik

Delete this

THEM WHITE WRAITHS STOLE OUR KANGDOMZ!!!!!!!!

Will the orcs be white males?

Thinking there is a floor where the left can't get any lower. I kept thinking that and they kept surprising me over and over again. There is no limit desu. With CRISPR genetic technology if they win they'll literally turn us into horrible caricatures of their dark satanic souls. I don't even want to go into details but just know it can always get worse. They won't stop until we're immortal suffering beings. They want to create hell for us to punish us.

This is the one sacred thing I have left. I will go for the high score if necessary.

Wow. I knew they were going to make her a negress but I had hope it would be a smart cute looking one at least. No it's an old fat granny with pube hair and the most absolutely JUST British teeth ever. She makes how much a year and rocks that giant snaggletooth? Can she even close her fucking mouth?

Oh sheet nigga Omar the hobbit, and Beyoncé the elf

Greatest of all timeline

Have you thought about that since blacks are more tribal/socially pantomimes, that them watching themselves as being “stand-up and heroic” characters could be beneficial for the long term?

Then they can have their own IP.
Tolkiens sub creation is meant to be a mythology for Anglo-Saxons. There are dark people in his universe, but they only exist in the far south.
Dont you fucking dare defend the switching of race for roles.

I'm going to let you in on a secret.

They've already done that to some of us. That's why we were quarantined here to begin with.

FUCK YOU I WAS DRINKING TEA MOTHERFUCKER!
PLEASE STOP

>see black face
>see man with horn
>immediately assume it was shopped in to look like hes smoking weed

You think it would be, but what would really happen is
>WE WUZ HOBBITS AND SHIEEEEEET
and they'd keep on nigging.

I’m not defending it, I think it’s absolutley ridiculous. But since they are a different race, and obviously have different behaviorism, why not just let them claim fantasy world domination status?
Who cares? We would all benefit.

Why don't they make some fucking shows about african tribal warlords or some shit?
I mean, fuck, it's not like their history is barren
And then we wouldn't have to rehash shit that's already been produced

... plays golem

Because niggers and their pet leftists would rather demand to be represented in anglo stories than use their own history that they seem so proud of.

Black panther will be out soon

Good shit lads

Bilbo stole the ring from Gollum. So did Gollum from that other fuck. Ergo hobbits are niggers and everything is correct.

Lord of the Nigs.

This is our fucking culture, no they can't have it under any circumstances. Give an inch and they'll take a mile.

>a welfare check is never early or late, it arrives precisely when needed

YOU TELLIN' ME DA NUMENOREANS AIN'T BLACK?! LOOK AT THEY SKIN MAN, THEY BLACK!

>Omar is frodo

As long as he whistles farmer in the dell

Kek

>not "Lawd of da Rangz"

Looooool