This photo triggers Sup Forums

This photo triggers Sup Forums

what the fuck numales and gaping mouths on their photos? is this some innate craving for cock

I'm definitely triggered

I fucking hate these nu-males. I especially hate that one of them managed to breed their inferior genetics, especially on that poor lady. EVERY single pokemon-go-playing nu-male should get cucked by a superior chad.

you are NOT the father

Triple double checks out.

>blood boils

2 white people have a white child?
am i missing something?

They're dead inside but don't want anybody to know.

It's like a small dicked richboi with a Hummer

Was the kid black?

:D

rip

It's supposed to be ironic, but it's not, because they are unironically as faggoty as they're ironically make themselves to be.

Hi Maury

Based Maurice

Maury pls go

Fuck, I hope someone punches that face with the baby.

Why are soyboys and nu-males able to get girlfriends and wives but a average tier looking male like me can't.

These men are cringe to even look at and hear as a male, I can only imagine how obnoxious they are to females

t. wizard

Kek. Sup Forums fails me very often, but in this case you did not fail me Sup Forums.

That's the best description of this phenomenon I've heard thus far. Thanks.

it doesnt trigger me at all. At least the guy in the photo is actually feeling happy and enjoying his time unlike the sweaty neckbeards on Sup Forums who are angry and grinding their teeth just because some random guy in a photo is making a facial expression they dont like.

I have to agree with Benjamin on this one. Nothing suggests he is a nu male or soyboy.

It's just like the meme

Numales = feminized men

The same way you land a job. You just stick around, try to make your name known and eventually one company will hire you if they can't find anyone low enough to do their wet work.

Most of numales are backup plans for dicktrain riders (numales are often numales because they live in a bubble, which indicates good financiary status, you can't be a numale if life hits you hard).

came to post this

They provide financial stability for used up whores and are whipped pretty much from day one. Probably cucked as well.

That being said sort yourself tf out man, you only have one life so grab it my the balls and don't dissapoint your ancestors.

You don't talk to women or you're a neet. This guy probably works in IT, tech startup, or some crap so he makes decent money. That's how numales get laid. Get tech degree become beta provider late 20s/30s.

>Nothing suggests he is a nu male

Meanwhile at the Alpha Males for Trump convention....

>wasted qt

How much do you weigh? Women are repulsed by fat men. Even fat women are.

looks like she's being fucked and he's all happy about it waiting for the load

he is some whipped beta bux, you don't want that life

Let numale merchant.

Not pictured: the baby's dad

I don't really care, but it probably triggered his wife when she saw that.

Looks like reddit to me

To be fair, she's probably giving birth to someone else's child. This is just the guy realising this and acting out before he is inevitably put into his place as he deserves.

>lie

Someone post the original. I need to show it to someone

>redditfags being beta is an insult to pol

>shit hair
>shit eyes
>white

L O L
O
L

t. beta teaching english in japan

why is he throwing away his Aryan genes with that shitskin

Look at his eyes, look into him. There's nothing there, absolutely nothing.
A fucking soulless animal

hell yeah I beat my wife murray, I'm a MAN

Hitler had brown hair and brown eyes, therefore, he wasn't white.

Must suck being defeated by your own logic doesn't it?

>hitler
>brown eyes

What drugs are you taking?

> you know what Aryan genes are.

=D

Hitler had blue eyes, and had blond hair as a child, it only darkened with age.

you can pick the top 1% of any race and it'll only add to the gene pool

>Brown hair therefore he isn't white.
I'm just saying using his logic.

Retarded Nazis on Sup Forums legitimately think Aryans and Whites are the EXACT same thing.

130 pounds. But I am a manlet. Only 5'7.

Adolf had blue eye's

that just looks like ricky tomlinson tho

>face of an aryan male

>Hitler had blue eyes, and had blond hair as a child, it only darkened with age.

Wrong. Chicks love fat dudes.

don't mistake rage for disdain

>what is strawberry blond

you can't see the baby, it's probably black

Only the woman and necessary staff should be present at that nasty shit. Who came up with this "the father should look at the mother shitting herself giving birth" idea and when?

thats not how genetics work nigger turk

Yeah ok I don't care about your crusade against stormfront or whatever, but saying hitler had brown eyes is either you being ignorant or intentionally going against all historical knowledge. Which is it?

lol

>Daughter

Of course this low-test soyboy is fathering daughters. That's assuming she doesn't come out black (90% chance).

Ftfy

Nu-males having children. Oh god...

I bet that white child will be born with Autism or an Anxiety disorder. I can already tell.

>soyboys reproduce
>I'm not
Yeah it stings

There's more diversity in a Trumpers meetup than in any liberal institution/org.

Wrong.

Women are repulsed by fat man who are poor.

They will spread wide open for anyone with a bit of money (just look at gaben and the chicks around him).

thats not a good thing, did you even look at the picture

>Strawberry Blond vs ACTUALLY Blond.

Lmao. Your fuhrer was not "White" by your own logic.

At least they have soul in their eyes.

That boy could not get more soy.

it's like an anime convention, but instead of pretending to be anime they pretend to be white.

>Nasa Marathon convention

posts it as Sup Forums. What did the kike mean by this shill post?

>the pain on her face as she realizes she's bearing the offspring of a numale

>implying that guys bull would let him be the father

honestly, what the everliving fuck is happening to white men?

I want to know why millenials have to take a picture of every goddamn thing they do? Of course it has to be a selfie. Boomers and millenials = cancer.

This.
Seeing your child being born is a bad idea. You want to remember your wife's crotch how it was before it became a gaping bloody mess.

Two white (?) people having a baby. The child will recoil in disgust at its numale father and we will convert it to /ourbaby/

Unless the woman is a slant in which case we have a new supreme gentleman who will vent his wrath on roasties and shitskins in furtherance of our cause.

true this was my son born of two brown haired British islander descendant his hair is dark brown now

Because he's unemployed and dating an internet model who pays for their house, cars, his weab hobbies, and doesn't have to put forth any effort other than the occasional "what is this guy doing with a girl like her" photo.

That actually is a lie. A lot of women don't care about fat women. I've seen it.

What a strange phenomenon
Someone post a leftie meetup

Even more wrong. My cousin weighed like 280 lb and unemployed living with his mom and was getting more ass than he could handle. The thing was he's funny, tall, outgoing, charming and wasn't afraid to let his intentions be known when he was with a woman (letting them know in a normal way he wanted to bone).

how these women in male bodies manage to attract a mate and breed is beyond me

>redditfag is with his young wife waiting for his daughter to be born
>I'm planning on ending it all
damn man

Nice try. Here’s your (((you)))

underrated

She looked better when I was shooting my nut in her pusssy making that baby. Sincerely, your neighbor.