SWEDEN REFUGEES RAPE 28 POLICEMEN IN PARLIMENT BUILDING

Hello Sup Forums,

As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared little suburban cuckolds, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to speak about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better speak about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here speaking disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who speaks about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep speaking like you do I will come home to you and I will insert my big thick Persian cock in your sister's, girlfriend's and mother's tight little wet pussy and fuck her nice and slowly until she comes so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. And this child will always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnOd12PR3Tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only time you see a Swede who doesn't sound like a whining little bitch, who loves his country and won't let anyone talk shit about it on Sup Forums, and he is a fucking Persian. What the fuck is wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Honestly, every time I see a pathetic Swede post about how much he hates Sweden here on Sup Forums he sounds like he would kill his own children to please his American masters. They're so fucking predictable and pathetic. OP you should breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they can give birth to strong-minded children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes seem to have is recessive and your children will become like you. Good luck and godspeed Persianbro!

>Persian
Are you Persian pre-/aft-Muslim invasion?

>someone actually typed all this up
Can we hang interracial cuckold fetishists, too?

is Sweden even a functioning nation?
this is beyond fucking pathetic

You are obviously not reading the /scandi/ threads

shut up cuck

Amazing counter

explain

>RAPE

That´s some top tier implying

Burger meme flag implies that the only Swede he has ever seen that loves his country and doesnt whine was this persian first poster. Simply not true, and if you want to read Swedish anons who loves their country and wants to fix this he should read a /scandi/ thread sometime

lol

Good thing that we kept those Gaschambers.

>Weakest Scandinavian

This is the second time in a couple of days i see this copypasta text. I wonder (((who))) might be responsible for re-creating this thread in such a short amount of time.

can you stop spamming this fucking shit?????????????

Fake! they wernt raped. They are liberals, they gave up the booty .

I prefer Persians taking over Sweden more than Somalis.

wait hes samefagging lol

Why you talking to yourself?
Fuck off Samefag.

there are ID's on this board

Shut the fuck up, you weak pathetic cucks. You guys wish you were American so bad you would literally suck 100 big black cocks for a green card. "Swedish culture" is just a copy off American culture, 87% of all Swedish TV comes from the US HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Why don't you just give OP the information to all the women you know and set them up for a breeding session, so he can create the next generation of strong Persian Swedes? Because real Swedes should obviously not procreate or spread their inferior cuckold genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnOd12PR3Tc

>Tfw you can't even recognize one of the most triggering copypastas this board has ever seen
Hey newfags.

PASTA
PASTA
PASTA
PASTA

go and die in a ditch op, you pathetic piece of shit.

Holy shit you sound butthurt. Where did the swede touch you?

check my 4s to bitch

>thinks he can get away with samefagging by changing his flag
we have IDs nigger, nice try

Let them rape they are raping whitefags anyways who gives a shit.

came here for rape

found stupid patriotic bullshit

fuck you OP

jeebus h chromosome
memeflags was the biggest mistake in Sup Forums history

also, i can feel OP's and all other memeflagfaggots tongues tickeling my rövhår.

copypasta has truth in it

Vik hädan, undermänniskor

Sweden should better kick out Africans and Middle Easterners.
And politicians who destroy the country with extreme left ideology should also be driven out.

>Tfw you decide to call out the only guy that noticed the samefag as newfag.

this can't be real, can it?

It's a crappy-pasta

>as a Persian who was raised in Sweden
Kian?