First off, apologies if this has been talked about to death on here recently, but I haven't seen anything

first off, apologies if this has been talked about to death on here recently, but I haven't seen anything.

I'm 21 and am writing this with a signed Eminem album on my wall in front of me, this guy was my fucking hero growing up. From buying the Eminem show off a year 11 in High School cos my parents wouldn't let me, to flying to Michigan when I was 19 to see him perform, I have never had an idol like him before. I idolised him as a teenager, the angst, anger and fuck the system connected me like nobody else did or has since.

As a Trump supporting Brit, I was gutted to hear his fucking SHITE 'diss track' at Trump.

How can a man who built a career off shitting all over the MSM and Holywood be right in their pockets.

Genuinely upset.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
youtube.com/watch?v=jOIiQm-k8ds
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w
youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone has a price.
he thought that he could sell more albums by starting a feud with Trump.

>As a Trump supporting Brit

Wow, talk about pointless hobbies.

he's a wigger, what did you really expect?

COFFEE POT

He thinks he's black

Lol probly not

>le coffee pot man
How can you still listen to shit like this?

Watch out, it might be uncomfortably warm

niggers and jews, you lose

Celebrities that have failed me
Neil Degrass Tyson
Stephen colbert
Bill Nye
Henry Rollins
Louis Ck
Joe Rogan
Amy Shumer
Kat Williams
Kevin Hart

1. Never worship musicians. Their talent is creating catchy rhythmic vibrations. It's not crafting public policy.
2. Eminem's entire career relies on him being loved by blacks. While it's primarily whites that pay for his music, he needs the credibility of being honored by other rappers for his brand. No matter how cringey this shit was, blacks will love him for it.

Meh, he was fun to listen to as a young teenager, but why do you still idolize s guy who hasn’t even made an interesting album in 15 years.
>signed Eminem album on my wall
Get your life together, user.

KYS, wigger.

Reminds me of these lyrics from Without Me:
''You 36-year-old bald-headed fag, blow me!
You don't know me, you're too old, let go
It's over, nobody listens to techno
Now let's go''
He's literally the embodiment of what he once resented a blown out old man that makes pop songs for the charts.
Delayed his album that was meant to come out 17th of Nov cause he didn't get enough media coverage and Trump didn't respond. all about the sales for him now, the real Em died in his twenties.

Avoid musicians works for me. It's free. And I still get several hours of (((music))) jammed down my throat every day.

His (((producers))) probably convinced him this was a good idea. Hes a fucking idiot.

This tbhfam

YO
HEY
YO

Well that was inevitable. His entire image was young asshole who mocks old people and old conventions. Now he’s old and conventional. At least he made a lot of money off of Stans. More than any of us will ever make.

Yeah, i was never a fan but i watched that video and boggled at how the fuck 'slim shady' stooped to virtue signaling to the PC brigade.

EMINEM is just a faggot larping as a dumb nigger...

>how can a guy who rails against MSM and Hollywood talk shit about a reality star from a major television network

I am so sorry that an artist you liked said something that you found problematic.
That must be very hard for you.
I'm literally shaking with you right now user.

Trump supporting brits made a fuckton at the bookies.

I love the madman

Infinite will always be the man's uncrowned achievment. He may have went Platinum off Slim Shady, but Infinite without a doubt was way better.

This old man is only good for his money and keep radio shows afloat now.

That ain't Marshall, is your OP pic supposed to be?

Cuz that ain't him.

That is an extraordinary warm receptacle containing caffeine.

It's what happens when you are an angry rapper with nothing to be mad about.
>off drugs
>millions of dollars
>gets everything he wants when he wants it
>everyone he meets kisses his ass
no wonder the only thing he can complain about is MUH DRUMPF

I doubled it with Brexit, 16/1 ish. Lovely stuff

DONALD, THE CYPER

nigger get out

lol Eminem was your hero? No wonder you voted for Trump. What a fucking fag.

Both of those happening really opened my eyes to the media and sly lying bullshit people try to pull on us to get their way. My only worry now is we'll never see butthurt like it again. They set themselves up for the greatest of falls

>I'm 21 and am writing this with a signed Eminem album on my wall in front of me, this guy was my fucking hero

Well your taste is right up your ass. I knew this guy was a total faggot the second I first saw and heard him. You need to work on your judgement skills. As an older user I cannot for the life of me understand why so many of you little fuckers like rap music anyway. It's not even music. It's just sonic garbage. A shitty plastic sounding track with some asshole not even singing but barking at you and grabbing his crotch and telling you how big is cock is and how much money he has and how many hoes he's fucking. We kept it simple. We appreciated musicians who wrote AND PLAYED their own songs and worked on their musical chops and said "thank you" at their shows for shelling out the money for their album's and tickets.

>infinite was GOAT but SSLP was a masterpiece, never heard so much anger and venom in 1 album

you can use so many of his old lyrics it's ureal. wonder if the cunts supporting this have ever heard Kim?

it's so much fun

no.

>1. Never worship musicians. Their talent is creating catchy rhythmic vibrations. It's not crafting public policy.

yep, you're probably right

If it was just a shit diss track i would've written it off as an attempt to get hype for his album. But him going "pls respond" because Trump didnt give a shit was pathetic.

Face it. At this point in history Taylor fucking Swift is less of a conformist cuck than faggot ass eminem. Yeah, he used to be good, but he threw his own self under a bus in order to attempt to sell records. Didn't realize most of his fans would be Trump supporters I guess? Dipshit done fucked up. Swift refuses to get political, proving she isn't going to submit to the demands of the zombie media who want to hear "Orange man in white house, ho nooeez!" Burn your eminem albums and go buy Swift's new record.

I don't listen to >muh dick rappers

You don't know what you're talking about if you think that ever vaguely describes Eminem

I liked Eminem too when I was 10 years old

You don't even have to put the JUST hair on him. RIP

It was a publicity stunt so people would pay attention to him again before he drops his album lol.

Most celebs are insulated from developments in the real world. If they are not based and interested in truly looking at politics, just glancing over it in a subcultural manner, they will hop on whatever fad is currently deemed the morally superior one.
Em is a turbo whigger, Trump is Hitler, the choice was easy. I really do not blame most of these dumbo's that come down with the derangement syndrome. But it's sad to see.

I was a hip hop fan all through my youth (now in my 40es) and I feel your pain.

I used to like this song when I was a teenager. Now I see he was a part of the problem and is an enemy of western civilization.

This
EMinem is one of the main reasons people my age became horrible which lead to them talking in broken european languages like arabic immigrants which then again led them to sympathise whith just these kinds of people

I thought the englishman knows music...

I'm a Taylor fan (her old stuff) as I like Country Music.

It's been nice to see only a tiny handful of country stars go down with TDS (Trump derangement syndrome)

there is hope

Wowie, gee, it's almost like an early age Em wrote and produced every single one of his tracks. Fingers sore from writing all day. Lips chapped to shit from trying to hit syllables in time the way he did. He was a musician you old fart, in the exact way you projected one should be. It's just not your niche of sound, we get that, I'v never been a big metal or scream-o fan myself, but I won't deny it's merits nor musicians.

t.Grew up Folk with fiddle players and bag pipers. Classically trained piano. Yes, I can read and hear the merit in early Eminem work.

Switch genres.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOIiQm-k8ds

kek

Should've just kept making guest appearances on slaughterhouse mixtapes

>Eminem was your hero growing up..
Neck yourself faggot

Well yeah, the amount of anger produced by Infinite going unnoticed by the world, topped with all that lovely relationship shit the man was going through, no one else could have possibly put that much salt together so artistically. SSLP as the manifestation of hatred is better than Muslims beheading fags, this is true.

Nigga couldn't grow facial hair to save his life.

Whoever is doing body switches is fucking lazy these days.

Im in the same boat, eminem was my favorite „musician“, but he became a fucking joke. That MKUltra during his rehab really was unbecoming for him

How have (((they))) not realized people are tired of celebrities telling people how to think and act?

The only people you attract by doing this are mindless SJWs, niggers, and spics. That's why the DNC is barely raising any money.

>this guy was my fucking hero growing up
ok so you picked a loser, move on with your life

>How have (((they))) not realized people are tired of celebrities telling people how to think and act?
they're doing it on purpose to get you willing to support a war against muslim invaders overseas, after we oven all the muslims they'll hit us with a bill for reparations just like Germany

Reminder: Same guy that shat on the FCC for not letting him be himself.
Yup.

He's at the end of his career and just trying to do something again. Don't blame him for becoming a cuck.

I mean, he's always been an N loving white converter preaching of his degeneracy... His "fuck the system" attitude is a terrible direction for rebellion. All he's ever done is show how proud he is of his degenerate actions. He's nothing but a talented walking wall of contradictions...

Just because he's white doesn't mean that he's not a gigantic contributor to race relations, aiding in the rising tension of the race war that's been imminent ever since blacks were brought into America by shadow govt democrat scum.

>Check em

Also sorry I forgot to say; GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Thought the same when i first saw it, he likely really got replaced at some point. Would explain his behavior. Or MKUltra

tfw Trump and Brexit woke me up politically so was too late to cash in at the bookies. A buddy of mine ended up winning 25k in total.

Ever heard the word sellout?

Tupac was the only real rapper and he went after the money supply before he got shot

Kim was my favorite song when my crush rejected me. Not edgy at all

>Listening to nigger music
It's mass produced garbage. There is no life to it, no spirit, no complexity
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

some people will do anything for fame my good lad

>im 21
>when i was 19

tfw listening to Eminem in 2015. I stopped listening circa 2012, after his music got unbearably retarded.

DRUMPHY DRUMPHIN WIT MUH COFFEE POT
I LIKE THE DARK ROAST AN AWFUL LOT
AM I GONNA SELL ANY MORE ALBUMS?
PROBABLY NOT

Hearty Kek

Truth. Almost every single one of my heroes have fallen.
Pretty sure Graham Hancock is cucked even, spreading lies about the Sphinx that fuck up our whole timeline. That one hurts.

With a list like that you brought it on yourself.

Social media means we know every single thing about celebrities now, and they mostly suck

He has a Jewish manager (((Paul Rosenberg)))
His manager hates Trump.

best parody youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w

Coffee pot is awfully hot, should drop it OP, probably not

>He's at the end of his career and just trying to do something again.
I think he would sell more records if he died in a shootout with rival shite rappers now, perhaps during a gay sex orgy

>implying some of us don't have dual citizenship
>implying some of us ddidn't get to vote for him and Brexit for maximum bants

Eminem has a message for you Stanley.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY

how did I miss that?

>Eminem's entire career relies on him being loved by blacks. While it's primarily whites that pay for his music, he needs the credibility of being honored by other rappers for his brand. No matter how cringey this shit was, blacks will love him for it.
This is a good point. I never really thought about it because I don't really care about eminem but he's nothing if he just acts white and loses the black "cred". It's sad when you think about it. Not just eminem but so many young people bought into it and think if you don't have that black street attitude you "ain't being real".

>Implying one can be smart AND a Trump supporter...

all of them
trump has made them all reveal themselves
theyre all cunts. and retards
i used to think stephen colbert & john oliver & a lot of these celebrities, that they were alright
but theyre all shills. fat jewish cunts who hate trump write their paychecks. and so they shape their viewpoints accordingly. they are intellectually dishonest scumbags, and fuck all of them

He has a pill problem.

my hero

honestly, if that was released by a white man now they'd lose everything.

your mate is a legend, wish I'd put more on. won about £800 in total

Eminem has never played identity politics, don't know why this keeps being mentioned

cry ery tiem

Good point.

Shut up Stan. Why don’t you drive you girlfriend off a pier.

look at the video bro, the parody nails what's wrong with it
youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w
Surrounded by blacks to give him cred
shitting on trump to fit in

why does he look like an actual nigger now? Is he going full Michael Jackson?

He has a shill problem

>As a Trump supporting Brit
Absolute state of you.