Scandinavian in Texas

I just returned back to good 'ol Scandinavia after 4 weeks in Texas.
Everything that happens in the U.S. now makes much more sense - you people, you're all insane. This "let's setup civilization on a foreign shore" experiment really failed.

The white genocide, the shootings, everything, it makes sense. The rate of mentally ill people is much MUCH greater in America than it is in Europe. You're not a functional white nation, you're a failed experiment. I'm waiting for the day the SJWs are so powerful that every last one of you shitposters are doxed and killed. At this rate, that will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/01/the-danish-dont-have-the-secret-to-happiness/384930/
youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Translation: my eurofag ass got cucked by alpha americans. How can they eat so much meat! How can they shoot so many guns! How can they own so much property!

kek'd

Texas is an extreme example. It's America at its most Americaist.

Tell us stories, what did you experience while here?

>I spent a month in Austin surrounded by faggot SJW's and now I'm an expert on Texas.
/thread

>goes to Texas says he’s surrounded by SJW

Where the fuck were you some coffee house in Austin, Jesus Christ.

When in Austin if you want to avoid SJWs just think, “would a commie pinko dicksuck go here,” then just don’t go there.

Oh wait you’re a commie dicksuck

>1 post by this ID

Secondary translation: How did people that don't think EXACTLY like me manage to create and build all that. All while politely armed to the teeth

By 2040 you're a minority. Really putting those guns to good use.

It's hard to condense into one post, but the general mentality there has changed. I agree there are places in Texas that definitely do not give a fuck. I went to a rodeo, the audience was 100% white, and really anti-SJW. That was nice to see. But all the major cities, like Houston, Austin, SA, you're all majorly BLACKED.

>Where the fuck were you some coffee house in Austin, Jesus Christ.
No, I gave all parts of it a chance. The left SJW tranny-apologisers has infiltrated the South. I thought it was a based place of cowboys who didn't give a shit, and really intolerant of gay people. But I come to find that the gay people won long ago, and now conquers.

Go to Fort Worth

Going to Austin and San Antonio to hang around the riverwalk doesn't make you an expert on Texas faggot.

Texas got overrun by spics and liberals from california.
The cities got too big and were infested by sjws.
Oklahoma is the new texas.
Old texas is mexico now.

Is Oklahoma considered to be part of 'the deep South'?

Not technically since it wasnt a state yet at the time of the civil war.
Culturally it might as well be.

No. Deep South is mainly Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana. Oklahoma is where we made all the Indians live.

Surely that is far from the truth as can be? How can you be alpha when you're ruled by jews and basically just British cast-offs? I mean you can't even manage to go to the toilet without it being some epic green text of explosive shits and endless stories of police brutalizing you even though "muh guns protect me from da guvenment". Seriously, nobody envies you cucks.

He's not wrong.

I've been in and out of Texas for work in the oilfields over the past few years. The place is a fucking gigiantic Mexican slum, on par with California if not worse in many cases. On top of this, Californians and niggers infest the major cities. Texans are all bark and no bite. They are held hostage by their beaner overlords and all they do is just vote in one Cuckservative dork politician after another, hoping that things will suddenly change because they are too pussy to do something themselves. They are also White Knight Tradcon cucks who get divroced raped by their "traditional" wives (aka fat slobs who sit at home and eat and watch TV all day) all the fucking time, as she sucks and fucks beaner and nigger dick behind the mans back as he slaves away in the oilfields or some 9-5 job.

I hate libtards and shitskins with a passion and am 100% pro-gun, but Cuckservative America is so full of fucking losers its hard to take these people seriously. All they do is cry and bitch and moan, and spend their entire annual pay on some fucking useless McPickup-Truck to compensate for how fucking powerless and cucked they are IRL.

I gave up on this country just rather recently myself. I have lost faith in both the psycho libtards and lame, mouthbreathing, NFL watching loser Cuckservatives. Plan on leaving the country by the end of next year. Fuck this pseudo-third world shithole.

Shush!

According to some stats Texas is gone-gone by 2028, so yeah it's pretty fucked up.

> You're not a functional white nation

Fuck off. The abolition of slavery was the start of all of this.

Oklahoma is a weird place, more where the midwest peters out, not southwest although some there want it to be. Full of old folks waiting to die and young folks waiting to leave, lots of tattooed wiggers and their mongrel spawn, eastern half of the state is gorgeous, hilly, lots of trees, western half more flat dustbowlish lunar landscape. Lots of incredibly obese, but if you're in decnet shape you can nail a lot of Okie cuties. It's a great place to be from, but no to be in.

*decent*

>The abolition of slavery was the start of all of this.

Your own people was the front runner for this.

I've been to New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Texas, Arizona now. I plan on visiting the rest of the South. But Texas was way more cucked than I imagined. NM is also pretty bad immigration wise.

I'm a Swede in Washington. Pretty gay and full of libs up here, used to live in Fort Worth and that place was amazing. Houston sucked balls mostly because of weather and traffic. Also the area I lived was full of Indians and Asians in the energy sector.

But yeah the US is a glimpse into the future of Europe and it's pretty bleak. Racial tension and segregation out of the ass. But at least we have muh guns. I'm in the army and got stationed in Washington and the gun laws here are still good even if Seattle is a commie hipster shithole. The rural areas here are still pretty awesome. And there are more Asians than spics up here so that's something.

My own people being who?

You went back to your cesspool of NoGo zones?
Good
Stay out of Texas, you probably don't even own a gun

Big city urban Texas is definitely different than rural. Panhandle or Beg Bend is more like the mythic Texas that folks imagine. South is a real bizarro world, can only speak for Mississippi and Georgia since have lived in those places; good rule of thumb, "Whites rule the day, blacks rule the night." Be safe and happy trails.

The Union?

How'd you even manage to get in? The 'ol army fastlane to citizenship?

Sweden =/= Denmark. Denmark is a based white country, where the right is on the rise. Look it up.

O fuck off. YOu snowniggers are niggerlovers allowing Muzzies to flood in, you have no appreciation for your own history, you abandoned the Holy Church, and you have no connection to culture, nation, unity, faith, family, or belief. Fuck Denmark.

> abolitionist yankees
> my people

ha, "Beg Bend", damn typo's
*Big*

I feel bad for yuros that bought into the "Texas is American as fug xD" meme. It used to be that way in the 50s but Texas is like 32% white now.

No one likes the surge of muslim immigration, and we're actively working on mending the situation. Look up the newly found party "The New Right".

We're pretty tradition-oriented, and value family and is generally pretty traditionalist conservative. Show your flag, 100% great melting pot genefuck.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/01/the-danish-dont-have-the-secret-to-happiness/384930/

I knew I was going to join before I moved here so yeah i got my green card and then joined. Got my citizenship at the end of OSUT so I got my citizenship like 14 months after first coming here. Not bad at all.

As a non citizen you can't get a security clearance so I just yolod and went combat arms. It sucks but it's not too bad. I drive a Stryker for a living. Kinda neat.

Fucking told

Interesting how Southern hicks get turbo-defensive when someone calls out their third world shitholes

your entire family would sell you into gay prostitution for a plane ticket here

Godspeed, user. Rid the world of some mudslimes. Have you been sent to any war zones yet, or is it all just training?

What are you trying to prove with that article?
Denmark is some of the closest you'll find to a comfy white ethnostate. So what if shits a little bland? We stick to tradition and it works.

Everything that is great about America can be found in the South.

>Texas was way more cucked than I imagined
If you visited Austin, San Antonio or parts of Houston I could see why you'd think that

Those are the places liberals choose to settle in once they flee from the cities they helped ruin
Then they're dumb enough to try it again somewhere else

Nah the midwest is the only part of America that's still American.

There is no "average American" face given how segmented our society is.

Might I ask how?

It's white

Colonization of the new world led to a divergence in the white populations. Those who stayed in Europe were descended from either the few "haves" or those content to be serfs. Those who left were the "have nots" or people otherwise miserable enough to cross an ocean and carve out a place in the wilderness. This is why the American culture is more superficial and materialistic and crazy, as you have observed, because those are more the traits of those that left Europe.

The problem is that a healthy society needs both the "yin" and "yang" of peoples. Europe is comparatively more cucked because there aren't enough miserable fucks there willing to make a change.

>The abolition of slavery was the start of all of this
betraying the monarchy was the start of all of this, whig filth.

>Sweden =/= Denmark. Denmark is a based white country, where the right is on the rise. Look it up.
I have hope for us still. Our next election is win or bust.

youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w

I've only been in for a few months so no deployments yet. Up here in Washington we're the Pacific response force so were probably looking at a Korea rotation next year but nothing confirmed. I don't think we'll be lucky enough to get sent to a combat deployment. Partially because our brigade committed some war crimes in 2012 in Afghanistan. Went out and killed a bunch of random civilians and took their ears for trophies and shit. lol. So there's a bounty on anyone with 2nd ID patches over there now.

Probably just staring at the DMZ for 9 months if i go to korea.

We are of the old cavalier tradition in this part of the country.

>Your own people was the front runner for this.
No, that would be jews, they were the slave traders. In fact they were late to introduce their nigger slave wares to the colonies, for over a hundred years they stained the rest of the new world with niggers, big time in brazil. No doubt though, it was a huge mistake to buy niggers from jews, huge mistake to let jews in, huge mistake to follow christcuckery.

Sweden is historically infinitely more badass than the Danish with their potato-stuck-in-the-throat language.

this.

t. 30 year old Houstonian born and raised

Don’t come back

Show your flag, Mohammed. Sweden has historically been Danish clay. Historically Sweden has been pussies. Your language is based off ours, and your traditions aswell. Now that you have independence you insist on cucking yourself by creating a heterogenous multicultural hell. You're everything that's wrong with Sweden.

Maybe 60 years ago when niggers knew their place but now it's full of fat and retarded whites and their pet niggers swarm the cities. I'm sure there's still some awesome white southern towns scattered around but this country is headed for the abyss and it's doing so rather quickly

Most delusional shit I've ever read. We eventually fucked you up hard and then created a huge fucking Empire, while you weaklings were made irrelevant. You're pathetic, I mean there are so many insanely glorious victories that we had, so much clay that we conquered, meanwhile you sat there butthurt and watched.

this
what a failed nation

This is my flag.

Historically Sweden has crushed you, over and over and over again.

What did you think of Colorado user?

Based, mainly white, gun-liberal state. And geographically more akin to what we're used to here in Scandinavia.

This x100

you got raped in texas or what? what happened

Dude you went to Texas. It's a fucking shithole like all of the South.

Learn your history faggot. The Danish empire spreads far and wide. We still own a greater amount of clay than you to this day.

t. yankcuck

>my soyboy ass got scared after meeting a few beef fed men and went home

t. redneck faggot living in bumfuck 3rd world conditions in Louisiana.

america is a studio prop with actors and the "(((entertainment)))" they shipped to europe was nothing more than kike pedo fantasies played out in music movies tv-shows etc etc, still i love american fastfood and they sort of invented the internet and made som great pc games but you know... fuck em rest in piss

We also have the lowest number of fat fucks rolling down the sidewalk to the next McDonald's. Great place to live. Glad you enjoyed, come back any time!

I spend most of my time in Fort Worth and surrounding towns. It’s like a big whites only neighbourhood lol

The South is poor because you cucks made it poor. You couldn't just let us rule ourselves, could you? And why we may be economically poorer than you, we're infinitely more rich where history and culture is concerned.

>slave fucking southcucks think they did anything except ruin this nation with their slave system

>Scandinavia
OK ....

> slavery ruining the nation and not the abolition of it

>Texas
>America

>Denmark
>Scandinavian

Your rodeo experience is most accurate of the nation. While the cities are full of minorities and sjws, most of the nation is quite whites going throughout their day peacefully. The squeaky wheel gets the grease though, so the loudest crybabies gets the most attention.

>page 10

bamp

EUROPOOR
in Austria, You get 1500 bucks a months for doing NOTHING
>poor
says the fatty on food stamps

>MUH WALL
hey *newsflash* You don`t need a wall when You country is already full of NIGGERS and MUDSHITS

>euro scared and confused when exposed to real freedom for the first time in his life
Yeah no surprise there. Europeans are natural slaves, they find the idea of personal responsibility terrifying. Everyone with a spine and a brain left Europe 300 years ago, all that is left is the dregs of white civilization.

HAHA
USA >>> "white & fat"

Imagine being this mad about Sup Forums posts

crazy, isn`t it .... USAFAG

sorry user