How far has the degeneration of women in your country gone, Sup Forums?

How far has the degeneration of women in your country gone, Sup Forums?

>Sweden
>It's already too late

Pic related, the average 20 year old Swedish cunt. Putting on makeup to look like a fucking ape which I assume is only to attract niggers or muslims because no white man find this look attractive. Inspired by (((American))) trashculture like "Kardashians". A complete slut who has fucked over 50 men at the age of 20, holding insane feminist views, rude and mannish, drinks and smokes and sucks cock everyday, a completely filthy animal.

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/gt/ronja-20-sokte-bostad-chockades-av-svaren/
youtu.be/517mTt1IvYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is never too late.

checked

Just wait until the Narrative moves to it's final phase and Katy Perry tells her to become a Muslim.

And I thought dark-hair woman dying their hair "blonde" was bad.

>clown eyebrows

Their makeup makes them all looks like the transgenders

OP just mad he ain't getting that powsi

The disgusting whore in question also used the pic in the OP to search for housing. She only got contacted by horny rapefugees treating her like a goddess while making advances. She had to share this attention with the world by crying about all the sexual harassment she received in media.

expressen.se/gt/ronja-20-sokte-bostad-chockades-av-svaren/

I swear the government is adding something in our foods. 99% of these girls who claim to be 16-20look like 30-35. Like wtf ... Its jail bait if you ask me

>defending disgusting whores

It's their lifestyle. It's not natural for a young girl to drink 2-3 times a week, fuck multiple men, put on excessive makeup like a whore and do drugs.

I honestly have no interest in women anymore other than their pussy. I am 24 and all the single women have already had a divorce or had kids. It only goes downhill the older I get. The women dress like street whores and have bad attitudes. The only way i'd date one is to get her before she's gone to (((college)))

she looks perfect match for my cock

I'd rape her all day and night

>imblying
Reminder the congress is now going to be 50% women.

Can confirm, better switch to Chinese

Are you shitposting or do you actually find that look attractive? Maybe the reason they do it is to attract shitskins.

I really find her very hot. I don't like pure looking blonde girls sexy. they might be beautiful but not sexy enough.

>blue eyes, brown skin and Caucasus Asian facial structure

That's not a bad thing you fucking retard it's a literal master racian.

She's hot despite the whore trappings. She would look much better if she didn't tan and wore tasteful makeup.

One thing that Sweden has going for it is that the girls are the best looking.

SOmeone put her thru faceapp heh

Jewish media and Jewish feminism and Jewish immigration policies created this. Know thy enemy.

That's a turk not a white man of course he likes it

She looks subhuman with that makeup

>which I assume is only to attract niggers or muslims because no white man find this look attractive.

Ironically, since mudslimes and niggers are all looking to rape pasty-white blondes and redheads, this kind of look is actually protection against rapefugees

>Looks like fake shit.

>Ugly pingpong flatiron face.

youtu.be/517mTt1IvYA

White trash is white trash

Sweden bros stop it!
For all my life I have always had a stereoscopical hate for Sweden, but no country no matter how insecure deserves this.