Drawthread

Request and draw stuff here or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418442
i.imgur.com/fKwvvUI.gif
imgur.com/a/NRjgd
i.imgur.com/XXoonWR.png
i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=55135
i.imgur.com/yxJ2Ebz.jpg
twitter.com/itsuwa0815/status/808008863819579392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

Requesting Tomo and Carol dressed as Hinoka and Camilla respectively, preferably with Tomo being noticeably jealous of Carol's boob window.

Requesting colors for this drawing of Valerie holding hands please!

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418442

Requesting Kira fucking Josuke's mom while looking at himself in the mirror like Patrick Bateman i.imgur.com/fKwvvUI.gif Or you can just do it like the gif and have only the legs of the woman being shown.

Requesting Kajo in santa themed lingerie decorating an extremely vulgar Christmas tree (condom Christmas lights, onahole star, tree looks way more phallic than normal, etc)

Requesting color of Shion dressed as Medusa lancer
Color ref: imgur.com/a/NRjgd
Thanks in advance

Requesting BB-tan dressed as a lewd Santa Claus.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting color of Kobeni wearing a naked apron with vanilla icing all over her.

Apron Color Ref: i.imgur.com/XXoonWR.png
Kobeni Color Ref:i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg

Requesting Fuwa getting confiscated human body melding books for Christmas.

Requesting lewd(s) of this smol Nozomi. Please keep the thigh highs on her.

>smol

Why do people keep doing this?

Requesting Bedivere from Fate/Grand Order (pictured) reenacting the witch-weighing scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail with Medea as the witch, Saber as Arthur (of course), Shirou Emiya as her "horse" Patsy, and Shinji Matou as the guy who got turned into a newt but got better.

I wish I cared enough to make this better.

Just as retarded as people why say snek

Cute

You did a good enough job anyway! Thanks for drawing her!

>tfw I'm going to devolve into holiday themed BB requests like Swordbro and Rukia + Pokemon sooner or later

I really need to watch more anime.

Thanks. I think draw-tans are pretty stupid but I have a thing for tired looking people.

It's the word of the month, I only said it since that design is literally known as Smol Nozomi or Nozoomy.

Requesting more cute Garami.

Seconding

Requesting Megumi poledancing in her pink polkadot bikini

Requesting Tama cuddling plushies of Ruler, Peaky Angels and Swim Swim?

Thank you!

Are you ready~?

Why do you make so many shitty requests?

Not at all. I didn't get any of the art done that I said I would. I feel so damn lazy.
Also ready for ss to be over so I can see my stuff already.

Yeno.

Faster

Nope. Gonna make supper, catch a few hours of sleep, then continue my SS drawing. I wanna get it done tonight, but I dunno how likely that is.

>not liking poledancing

Requesting them having to cut their hair to get free.

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Noire, on a towel at the beach on her stomach, wearing a blue or black bikini with the top undone and asking to rub suntan oil on her. Please, and more dere than tsun if that is possible.

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi and Krul from Owari no Seraph licking a dick or making a heart hand together, or snowballing a mouthful of blood.

Requesting a happy Re-class on top of a giant hamburger.

That is hot as fuck

fantastic coloring too

Requesting a thicc Christmas-y Automaton.

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting Homura alone in a dark room, depressed and drinking heavily.

No.

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

How about colors for this drawing on the booru
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=55135

i.imgur.com/yxJ2Ebz.jpg

Requesting Black General x Brave-man Happy Ending

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Yo is the artist of this here? I'm the OR and just wanted to say you're fucking awesome for drawing this one, thanks a lot buddy. Rinda a best.

Take it smol friend

You got your request. Now fudge off

wew

I want her to sit on my face.

Thanks for filling my smol request, user.

What's the English equivalent for the tag "描いてもいいのよ"?

Delivery for the guy who wanted a terminator crossover with his waifu.

Heres a better quality image.

a clearly flustered draco getting Kabedon'd by Mrs. Smith

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

>Like bare midriff, exposed cleavage, no pants or just short-shorts

Good evening!

Requesting sexy crossovers!

Source twitter.com/itsuwa0815/status/808008863819579392

Requesting a happy Haruhi Suzumiya

A picture of Tamamo like this but with even bigger breasts, a large Kimono/emperor robe would be cool, and sarashi + fundoshi and/or her also lying on a bed seductively luring the viewer

Requesting Sophia blushing and annoyed at getting a special box of dildos with various sizes and vibrators for Christmas.

Yep, haven't requested in a while and got some good ideas...

Excited to draw stuff this weekend too.

Just feels like it's gonna be a good weekend.

Im never drawfagging for Sup Forums ever again! Fuck you cunts

Not sure if I want sexy Santa outfit or a sweater.

Good fucking riddance.

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, phoenix-inspired armor, or just with a womb tattoo

Draw your favorite anime girl with her natural nails like this.

Fine. Dont ever ask me to draw your waifus you ungrateful cunts. I hope your shitty threads drown in a sea of shitposts.

u wot

>put effort in drawing
>1 (you)
>give shit waifus scribbing
>1million (you)s

Fuck you faggot. Im tired of the shittiness of the requesters here.

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection wearing cute winter clothing, preferably with a scarf while doing any cute christmas activity like building a snowman please.

k user-kun

Draw tits and ass and you'll get a million (you)

Requesting Hotaru getting fucked by a ripped bishonen personification of a Hershey's chocolate bar

I used to feel that way bruh, but you gotta draw because you want to draw. Making that one guy happy is just a side effect.

Draw for you and not (You)

>tfw what I imagined at first was her dropping her underwear for me to fap into while she fucks a real man upstairs

Ive got to stop looking at NTR.

Is that what people want? Fine. Fuck my efforts at quality or creativity. Show me a ref of your waifus and Ill draw something special about them.

user...

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Neck

What? What did you want to say before you cut yourself off? What is it user?

I'd like Uni to be wearing a formal dress - like the one as seen in the animation - waning to dance or dancing in (my) point of view. A nice slow dance or a bit faster but still classy dance.

Why aren't you gone yet?

Why is everyone being so vague today?

:O)

I'd like a drawing of Dolores as an automaton girl please!

That gave me a good laugh, tis the season anyway. Thank you for the reindeer Garami.

Neck yourself mate!

Requesting anything cute and sweet with Kosame-chan. Maybe with a cute Sanrio bandage.

Cute reindeer

>Implying big bossu didn't cuck kaz the hardest

Why? Isnt that what you imagined? Look at the image. The haughty smile. The way she shows you her underwear while walking away from the viewer. The artist was trying to depict NTR.

Patchouli wearing a skin tight suit like this please. showing off her puffy vulva.

Requesting this but with a different Touhou, Byakuren Hijiri

>D.va
Yes!
>Rem
It's shit

Waifus doing butt connecting