Burger used as an insult

>burger used as an insult
>as if the rest of world could ever, given thousands upon thousands of years, come up with a single more iconic and versatile meal
>a meal that can be enjoyed any day of the week at any time
>as if the rest of the world has ever experienced the complete and total joy that is biting into a juicy, delicious, perfectly cooked burger on a crisp, fall Sunday afternoon tailgating with their friends and washing it down with a beer
>implying I would ever dare be offended by being called something that alludes to the greatness and majesty that is the All-American Burger

except for the rest of the world any day of the week at any time doesn't mean every day of the week for all 3 meals

this. they are quite delicious desu. non-americans can't into good food.

isn't a burger really just a sandwich? the earl of sandwich came up with the idea and he was british

Now I want a burger.

burgers aren't very good though

Burger as a food is fine, Johnny
Looking like a burger as a human is not..

Fast food burgers are shit tier. Local diners all the way.

>tfw local diners are slowly going away.

Oh man, I tought we were talking about mutts. Of course burgers are great! love 'em.

Sorry you can't handle the sheer freedom of eating several burgers of day Giuseppe

Talk about a tarded opinion

Yeah looking like a roach as a human isn't cool either but we let you live anyway.

>be american
>have a half inch thin mcdonalds patty
>other countries can't have such quality food

how much pasta do you eat in a week?

Mashallah

>mddonalds
>our standard for a good burger

this is what I'm talking about

you have no choice, you cant bend over so you cant kill us with a flip flop.

even those weird overdone artisan burgers are just bland as fuck
it's like bacon - the idea of the food is way better than the taste of the food

I try to not eat too many carbs so not that much.
Though I actually enjoy burgers a lot, but I make them once or twice a month whenever I get fresh ground beef.

nice proxy, dipshit

Mutt

Preach on fellow burger!

i'm a nebraskan
we have the best beef
burgers are still garbage

Burger is a dumb meme tbqh. Everybody knows burgers have been dethroned by tacos as America's dish. Everytime I see some Europoor or whatever call an American a "Burger" I laugh because the meme is dead on arrival and shows how dumb that person really is. But you cant call an American a "Taco" either.

>Europoor
We've been calling you mutts for months now. You mutt.

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Burgers are not used as an insult though.
it's more of a petname, like americlap.
Shart-in-mart and amerimutt are insults.

>only eating three meals

The virgin burger avoider

Here in Portland there's a food cart called Brunch Box that sells a burger called The Redonkadonk.

It's a 1/3 pound patty with two kinds of cheese (Swiss and American), plus bacon, ham, spam and a fried egg and the buns are grilled cheese sandwiches made with Texas toast.

So it goes like Texas toast, cheddar cheese, Texas toast, burger, bacon, ham, spam, egg, cheese, moar cheese, Texas toast, cheddar cheese, Texas toast.

Suck my balls, rest of the world

looks like my poo

Fuck Burger King.

Soggy lettuce, moist room temperature buns, waaaaay too much condiment, thin grey meat, mealy french fries. Fast food is gross. BK is the worst.

wendys is better

In Portland? I'm surprised. I thought when they put up the "Great Hipster Wall" around the city limits in the 90's that, in order to enter the city gate you had to declare your Vegetarianism and your allegiance to Marx, Lenin, and the commune?

Back at'cha Hansi

This is why you're all fat.

Pizza is so much better.
>More variety of ingredients
>You can buy it ready without having to cook
>It's more sociable, you can share it

Wendy's is okay.

Carl's Jr's six dollar burger is pretty good. Five Guys is actually pretty awesome. Burgerville is really hit and miss depending on the restaurant. Never had In & Out unfortunately.

I take back what I said about BK. Sonic makes the worst burgers. Awesome fucking beverages really just unparalleled in terms of amazing beverages. But the shittiest of all burgers.

Burgers are tasty and I view the name as a term of endearment.

>only eats 3 meals
Why do you think we call you 3rd world subhumans?

>some musical no one has ever seen or heard of vs your countries entire population being 56% nigger
good rebuttal

Sad.

HERE!

Youre welcome.

whataburger is the only burger that isn't ruined with ketchup.

you have corn-fed garbage beef, faggot

Don’t try to promote your nasty product to us you corporate sellout

Kek
>tfw when Sup Forumsacks don't realize this is copy pasta from /ck/

This too will be your fate my friend.

>implying Europe isn't Brazil

>he keeps trying for the lame forced meme

Don't believe the silly Midwestern memes and Fred Armisen bullshit.

We're surprisingly well armed, for one thing. But we have a damn fine culinary school here with lots of graduates all competing with one another. There's so many amazing restaurants, diners, pubs and carts.

I can think of 100 great places to get the perfect burger or steak. Plus there's Otto's which is just about world class sausages.

Yea there's a lot of vegetarians and vegans but we eat a lot of meat, too.

Yes, they make me laugh.
Nice trips.

Burritos are far more practical and also solid for any meal, anytime, anywhere

btfo by mexicans

Isn't burger just a type of sandwich at the end of the day? You didn't invent sandwich with meat in it, you just made it a corporate branded item.

i love how americans get made fun of for their food
in reality pretty much no matter where you are in the USA, you can get whatever food you want.
we have better versions of the best anything from any other place, all available 24 hours a day, for a smaller % of our income than what you'd pay elsewhere
and we don't even shame you for taking leftovers home
go fuck yourselves rest of worlders

OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SHAAAAART

IN THE LOCAL WALMART