yugioh-card.com/japan/event/jump_festa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tomorrow's announcement is not a new anime series
>instead it's a new Duel Links extension which gets announced
>yfw

TIME RULET GO!

Why is the old DSOD promo the OP

TO DUEL!
Can't believe we're finally going back to DM, haha!

You already saw him, faggot. What, do you want to see him reee like a bitch again or do you prefer to see him get slapped again by a 0 ATK vanilla joke of a monster?

This thread won't even last until the announcement you goofy cunt

Does Kaiba have arthritis?

he ain't the Dragon Destroyer for nothing

We heard you the first time cunt

1d 1hr until YGO 6 PV

>instead it's a new Duel Links extension which gets announced
The Yugioh Twitter already said in the information for the Jump Festa that Duel Links would get an event to unlock Pegasus and new information about future updates.

So no that can't be

Why does Yugi have gravity-defying red-rimmed black hair in the back while having blonde different-textured hair in the front?

I'll make another one. ;)

You can't "hear" me here you fucking retard

Fuck you retard

^
|
|
It's so easy to extract (You)'s these days :^)

So DM Super was confirmed?

Yes

No.People are just overreacting to the JUMP fiesta shilling Duel Links.
Nothing is confirmed yet until Konami says it themselves.

Joke's on you, I was being ironic ;)

No, OP is a promo for DsoD 2016. It would've said 2017.

ENEMY CONTROLLER

The new protagonist will be called Yuuichi Nakamura, voiced by Tomokazu Sugita, and he will star in Yu-Gi-Oh! Tokyo Encounter

ENEMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
CONTROLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Yuuichi
>Sugita Tomokazu
>Tokyo Encounter
woah

my problem with it is that it completely locksdown the opponent when you have Buster Dragon on the field, making releasing support for the archetype very hard since just a little bit of consistency could snowball into a very no fun allowed meta

Shokugeki no Yugi when?

> VR is actually a thing now
> No VR duel monster game
> No duel disc
> Not even a good online VR player vs player to play duels
> No never...

Why?!

The new main character is a delinquent punk boy. Not a fake delinquent, he is a real bad apple.The new main is also his spirit partner; she is smart and composed but a bit cold.

>making releasing support for the archetype very hard since just a little bit of consistency could snowball into a very no fun allowed meta
That lock is too easy to out for most decks since all they need are S/T removal or monster effects which happen in the graveyard like Farfa, Catsith or Orichalc
Kaijus utterly destroy Buster Blader

>the new main girl*

It's goth hair. As someone who has been trying to draw and rationalize this fucker's hair for a decade, it's goth hair.

The new "mechanic" introduced will be that monster spirits are acknowledged, and during duels, the more in synch they are with their owner, the more likely they are to rearrange their deck so that they can win the duel.

It saves everyone the trouble of justifying Action Cards ;^)

>monster effects which happen in the graveyard

>delinquent punk boy
Yes, please.

I don't see Buster Blader decks run that card but anyways, just Cosmic Cyclone it away.

yes, of course you'll draw your unsearchable out

They could just give us an Action Deck for sale. A deck of action cards that people can pull from and use during duels when they need to press their luck.

Deck runs dry, shuffle them back into a pile.Also, you can only have one on hand at a time so they don't get TOO in the way.

you usually run it at 1 tops or side deck it just in case
the DS monsters you use the most are Whelp and Dragon Buster

So what do you look forward to in YGO 6?
>DM Plus? GX 2? 6D's? Zexal III? Arc-6?
>Female protag? Yugi as protag? 7 or 17 year old protag?
>Rituals? Red cards? Dominos? etc.

As for me, I want a strong independent black woman as the protagonist

calling it now

the new anime will have 8k lp

You honestly have a higher chance of doing that than Buster Blader getting the full lockdown off.
The deck is madly inconsistent and loses to itself more times than it'll win against actual Dragon decks which is why you never saw it doing anything when Blue-eyes, an actual dragon deck was topping events like crazy in both the OCG and TCG.

Or we could just acknowledge Action Cards were a fucking mistake.
That better.

Impossible, that's mean more work

Or we could have a minor fun addition to casual play that eases the feeling of a hopeless situation.
That's better

Calling it now
the new anime will be pretty good for half of it, and complete disappointing garbage the other half.

Calling it now
it won't be better than Zexal

So what's a realistic new summoning method? What else could they reasonably use to summon a monster?

they'd first have to rebalance pendulum somehow before adding yet another summoning method

maybe make it so ritual monsters go in the extra deck

calling it now
the new anime will use Speed Duels

Not really, the new movie had 8000lp and the duels never took more than 10 minutes per each one.

Keep dreaming.

eye'm posting yami in a yami thread!

HOLY SHIT KOG

WITNESSED

Take my bananas King of Gets!

DM Super con-fucking-firmed

Sugoi

and this right here is the main real why yugioh is still so popular on Sup Forums

you guys just can't have a yugioh thread on Sup Forums without kog getting a 5 can you?

SHIT

>tfw KoG gets 150999999 with a Cirno picture later tonight

This is why we're all here, this is true ENTAME
youtube.com/watch?v=vpFbmah63Pc

No it doesn't. All it means is that they won't have to artificially extend duels by giving every character multiple ways of negating attacks.

Don't you mean the true ENTAMEME?

CHECKED

I can feel it....its coming

Also, what happened to DSOD? I heard it was released, but there aren't any ways to watch it outside of Japan.

did anyonne save kog's 12m from that one board?

Wew lad

Yes YES!

That yugi looks like some sort of cross between normal Yugi and dark Yugi

Yugi has grown.

The BD isn't out yet, so no subs.

DSOD US theater locations are up. You can also buy tickets too.

yugiohtickets.com

Winrar, KoG is here

I'm pretty sure Takahashi was a big JJBA fan, hence all the Egypt shit in Duel Monsters and the fact that Yugi was basically Koichi mixed with the D'Arby brothers.

I mean the series always had connections to egypt and egyptian motifs from the start. i don't think that automatically makes it a jojo reference. Dunno about the rest though.

The ka battles are more or less stand battles

Oh yeah I'm not trying to force the 'le jojo refrecne xD' meme but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that one of his biggest inspirations was JJBA, which you can see in the original series being all about outsmarting opponents and such. He definitely made it something all his own though.

DM SUPER CONFIRMED

When are the next summaries leaking? This DM Super meme is starting to annoy me.

Tomorrow along with Premium Pack 19.

So is Gongenzaka actually a manlet?

Tomorrow at Jump festa

What's the schedule for that?

KoG never fails to impress

SUPER CONFIRMED

Ok i'm going to bed. When i wake up i want to see a confirmation of DM Super in the OP. See you in 9 hours

yugioh-card.com/japan/event/jump_festa/

23hr until YGO 6 PV

GX 2 or Femtag

It is the only answer.

23hr until DM Super PV