Why do Europeans pee like women?

Why do Europeans pee like women?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because their countries are run by women

When I need to shit and urinate, I do both sitting down at the same time.

If I'm at home I'll pee sitting down, fuck it. No risk of splash. Especially at night when its dark and I'm tired. Aw yes. Everywhere else I stand because I usually want to do my business as fast as possible

>implying there's a difference between european genders

>like it was a mark of homosexuality or something

Yep

>not positioning yourself directly over the pot and peeing and shitting downward while standing

you disgust me

why do amerimutt nigger mutts post bad threads

I sit down to pee in the middle of the night because I don't want to turn the lights on. Is that gay?

>millions and millions in Europe
>one Finn pees like a girl
>all Europe pees sitting down
user your logic is flawless

Wtf ? I dont. Btw why do americans shart in marts ?

kys

Just go by sense. You should know where in your bathroom your toilet is located and should have experience aiming in the right direction.
Worst case scenario, you mop it up in the morning.

I do the same thing. It's my fucking house. I do what I want.

Because I can't pee 1 nice solid stream, but instead 2 different streams with a lot of splatters.
Why do Americans get cut, but Europeans not?

You never thought that maybe people need to pee and poo?

You know your piss sprays ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE when you do it standing?
Pro-Tip: piss naked next time and feel the piss rain everywhere

i'd rather sit than stand

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well

spotted the euro soy boy who always sits to piss. How much can you bench you lil faggot? Can you break 100?

double double

:O

post body

I always sit down unless the toilet is nasty but I don’t care about masculinity or feminimity.

>soyboy
says the negro who can't drink milk or eat cheese

lol fags

>You know your piss sprays ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE when you do it standing?
Have you tried pulling the foreskin back, you fucking mong? Which reminds me, the majority of americans doesn't have foreskin, so even if they're room temperature IQ niggers like this germ, they can still pee without making a mess.

>It's relaxing
Idk I always find it a pain to have to situate my junk to get the piss in the toilet
Then sometimes it just comes out the lip of the lid
I always have to piss when I shit and never sit to piss if I can avoid it

this

At home I sit down because it's cleaner. At the office I stay stand up because it's public and don't want to get an infection or shit like that

i mostly only piss when i shit

>Then sometimes it just comes out the lip of the lid
>when you accidently out your self as a micro-dicked negro mutt

Same, unless in public and I really need to go.

What, so I stand up and piss then sit down to shit? Why not both at the same time? It's more efficient.

We know your tricks, G*rmfag

Just pull it back.
Be thankful you're not (((cut)))

>putting your buttocks in the toilet is cleaner

americans are too fat to wipe their own asses. dont expect them to understand bathroom practices of people who have use of their legs

>All those English furries
Jesus H. Christ somebody save us.

>Then sometimes it just comes out the lip of the lid
I fucking hate that you just gotta lean back a little and make sure you aim it down.
I have the same problem and I’m 4”. It’s just when it points forward a bit and if you’re not careful you can shoot it all out through the gap and all over your pants.

drink more water

Small dick, yeah, when it's not hard and if it's hard good luck pointing it down
As far as a mutt goes I'm 100% Dutch going back 15 generations

>Have you tried pulling the foreskin back
I can't pull things back i don't have.

If you think that's bad, look at all the woollies in Wales.

>t. Ahmed, who sits while he pisses

lmao

I drink whole milk all day mountain jew and eat your people's cheese by the wheel. I can bench 250 what can you bench lil girl? Or do you just do cardio and work out legs to dodge trucks of peace? Lily Euro faggot you would get smashed in any real anglo country

why dont Americans us bidets? its like you lads like to shart in the mart

I'm glad I'm not a white s*bhuman that shits in a chair with a hole. Our toilets make poo flow easier (since its the natural position to shit in). Stay feminine and constipated eurogays.

post body nigger

>Why do Europeans pee like women?
Cmon Sup Forums are you guys forgotten already?

While it's not haram pee standing up but it better to sitting down because it's the Sunnah.

What the fack its in Bulgaria too?
Guys why does the capital city attract the most degenerates in all countries?

>He doesn't shit while he's pissing standing up and let his shit drop on the floor like a true alpha male

Milk increases estrogen levels.
Cheese is alright though.

Fresh pasta.... yum

>Thinks anti-Americanism is Jewish

No, anti-Americanism goes hand-in-hand with antisemitism like PB and J.

Unironically these toilets are awesome but holy shit do they smell.

>As far as a mutt goes I'm 100% Dutch going back 15 generations
fits every one of these mutts lmao

Yes.

Who cares if you piss outside the bowl?

The virgin shitter vs The Chad shitter

I urinate standing up unless I need to defecate. Then I do both at the same time sitting down.

I know I'm probably the only one who does this, but if I am at my home, and I just need to urinate, and I'm dead tired, instead of sitting, I'll kneel.

I find pulling the foreskin back makes the aim less precise.

yeah i should start drinking a healthier amount of water

Lel, good digits too.
Should be the Virgin Droppings vs the Chad Plop

Amerimutts are the kikes slaves. why would kikes want us to hate you? it makes zero sense. we hate you because you're the slave of the kike you retarded mutt raced faggot subhuman trash

They don't call them "Urine peons" for nothing.

>I find pulling the foreskin back makes the aim less precise.
Mutts dont need to worry about this since they donated half their dicks to their kike masters

what kind of third world country type of toilet is that LMFAOOOOO go kill yourself muhhamed poor fag. I thank my lord jesus christ that I've never had to shit in such a sorry excuse of a toilet. fuck you muhhamed you swine fucking parasite.

FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP FUCKING CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO, STOP CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE FUCKING THINK, THINK FOR YOUR FUCKIN SELVES YOU FUCKING BETA ORBITERS.

I PISS OUT OF MY FUCKING NOSE BECAUSE I CAN, AND FUCK YOU IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT.

No fucking way

you are welcome mein fuhrer. But the sitting swiss has a point our genetics aint perfect. At least we are literally moving the other direction while the EU will swallow his future progeny faster than the german that keeps hitting me up for chest pics swallows achmeds balls every night.

Yeah but where’s the toilet paper? Let me guess you use your hand and some water from a bucket that your entire family’s shitty hands have been in.

nice trips my man

>As far as a mutt goes I'm 100% Dutch going back 15 generations

>Such an obese pig you can't wipe your arse
>Still vain enough to shave your arsehole

do you enjoy the bathroom stinking like urine?
do you like cleaning urine from the toilet seat?
fucking disgusting.

only legit reason why a man should sit and piss is what a family friend told me: when he'd be at work he'd sit and piss because being an electrician it gave him a decent break

>When I need to shit and urinate, I do both sitting down at the same time.

A man of culture.

>At least we are literally moving the other direction
This fucking nigger mutt can't even write a proper sentence in his singular language.

Tripple-double.

Seriously, people who don't use bidets in 2017 have no excuse not to

If I gotta poop 9/10 I’ll stand up to piss first vs sit and piss. I’m not a fucking house cat

But who was le face?

>Such a fucking nigger he can't even read numbers

thats cute Italian American monstrosities think they look like normal Italian people

We dont? Do people actually do this shit?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

Americans cant do that because our cocks and balls hit the water. Euro 'men' don't have this problem

It's true I do look like that but i married whiter than you could ever dream you border hopping dune coon (or kike who else responds this much?) You must think to the future you faggot, stand when you pee and hit the gym. The trucks are coming and you must push back. Amerimut memes won't save your daughter from being gang raped.

I have a hard time peeing while sitting, you have to maneuver your junk into the toilet a special way .
I remember toilets being bigger when I was younger, but now they are made for dickless barbie dolls or something

I bought night vision google just so I can piss like a real man no matter the time of day

yeah but a problem Euro men dont have is mutilated dicks

i piss by sound... i start pissing by waving my dick around until i hear a splash...

>i married whiter than you could ever dream
this image explains my feelings on your post

ha
same reason i always use the child urinal in the bathrooms
if i use the tall ones it falls in the water

rofl

You sure taught him with that improper sentence!

Wow, either you shit an awful lot or you are nearly dead from dehydration.

some of us can’t sit to piss because our dicks would be submerged in piss water.