There are people who still think that Toradora isn't unironically the greatest love story EVER told

>There are people who still think that Toradora isn't unironically the greatest love story EVER told

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xK-zp-5SHHs
youtube.com/watch?v=RqCzJ8M8wlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those people are what we call, wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=xK-zp-5SHHs

EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=RqCzJ8M8wlI

recent manga like Toradora ?

why did she like this glasses faggot anyway?

what the FUCK was Kitamura's problem?

being too manly

She literally says in one of the first episodes.

Something like this
>He confessed to her but she got flustered and said no
>Actually wanted to because she would like to be needed by someone else

wow, pretty shit reason. and the MC canonically ends up with her, right? dropped before it was even picked up.

It may be the greatest love story ever told, but the greatest love story NEVER told is the one between Ryuuji and Yachan.

It's actually not, it makes sense considering her backstory

Kitamaru's two or three episodes were the gayest thing I have ever sat through.

nigga lookin like justin beiber smdh

jej

The Kawashima/Taiga duet was kind of an asspull IMO

What is ironically the greatest love story ever told?

It'd be nicer if it weren't 25 episodes of the viewer wondering what the MC's see in their crush
but yeah I agree

he wanted to protect her

I mean ryuuji/minori and taiga/kitamura
They're not terrible characters but it just never feels like they're great choices for the MC's, which I guess is the point of story and I think that made it a bit more realistic

I'd use my English major for something productive and do a writeup of what I think, but it's almost 7am and I gotta sleep

shame, I think too many autists skip over some of the subtleties of the relationships

the ryuuji x kitamura subplot

Cannot believe so many people sleep on the MVP of the show. Kitamura has so many layers of depth that you don't notice on your first watch.

tfw Ami didn't win

>fake bitch
>prides herself on being an adult but is selfish and immature
>literally does nothing to advance the plot
I have no idea why any of them became friends with her in the first place, she's only good for her wallet

Just finished this for the first time and I feel sad and dead inside, what do?

drink a bottle of whiskey in one sitting instead of studying for your finals
trust me, nothing can go wrong

watch gochiusa

blog about it on Sup Forums

Ask a guy who just watched this for the first time anything
I bawled my eyes out when I finished it

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that felt like shit after this ended
>tfw she didn't come over for dinner
I was sobbing lads

As did I, my friend, as did I.

I had to go to work just after I finished it and it was impossible. How do you explain to normies that youre crying over an anime you cant

>How do you explain to normies that youre crying over an anime you cant
g-got s-s-something in my e-eyes

I know it's wrong to hold out hope that there will be a continuation of some kind, but I can't stop.

Help me

What are some other top tier romance animes?

Ami was best and didn't get enough screen time

I loved the ending and was really happy with it but Id give an arm and leg for another season

>tfw no post graduation OVA where everyone's jokingly trying to plan a wedding, with kitamura giving bizarre suggestions and sensei gets upset because her students are getting married before her

I wanna say I'd be happy with just another OVA with the wedding or something post-ending, but that would probably kill me more inside

It'd be all worth it tho

toradora is shit. 25 episodes of kids dicking around. it's legitimately the worst kind of anime and anime as a whole is worse off because faggots think this is good entertainment

>kids dicking around
what did you think high school was?

>wedding OVA

I didn't know just how much I wanted this until you said it. If I ever become a billionaire I will make this happen, along with other Sup Forums favorites

Shh, he's not there yet

I feel like actually seeing it would be too cheesy though
Part of what made him proposing so great is because they were running away and it felt special. Just showing everyone celebrating just doesn't fit to me.
I want to see some drama damnit

What I actually need is a fuck ton more scenes like the one where they kiss

One of these days I'll finish Toradora.

I missed out on drowning and having a girl yell I'm hers, and dressing like a bear for xmas, etc. You were involved in a love polygon in school or you just like to think you were? Toradora is a tryhard attempt and making high school the only thing matter, it's no wonder the show doesn't dare look beyond what may happen. like taiga special 1 year break is just the right amount of time to become the perfect girlfriend.

I've always felt the ryuuji/taiga thing everyone forced on them in the end is basically the equivalent of couples living together forcing themselves to get married because they and everyone around them convinced themselves they should get married for having that kind of relationship. Pretty sketchy desu.

Also Ami was best girl and the only character that acted like a believable human being

My niggas. Rewatched for the first time last night. The entire time, I kept thinking "I can't believe I'm watching this again," but it's just too damn cute.

>in the end
nigga it was obvious they wanted each other since the beach house

Main girl was a spoiled bitch, and I cannot stand her.

The red hair girl was way better, by far.

I'm still pissed I watched this show.

Everybody wanted each other in this show. That means absolutely nothing

>eww, gross, you're crying!

if you couldnt pick up from the beginning that the endgame was ryuji/taiga youre retarded

What does it feel like to kiss someone?

makes ur benis feel good, thats all i remember

I compare every anime to this one help me

>Do the 25 days of Toradora thing every year
>Not only forget just enough little things to enjoy them again, but always notice a few other details I missed from my last watch
Best romance, best mom.

What little thing did you pick up from that screenshot?

Nothing specific, I just found it one of the sweetest little scenes in the series.

I prefer sakura fish over this. The fish doesn't judge. It just wants to be accepted.

toradora was slow and boring. and it takes you guys a year to get the trolls out for it again.

>it takes you guys a year to get the trolls out for it again.
What?

It's boring as fuck. Quit halfway through because nothing happened at all.

Taiga a shit

>not wanting best girl to win

That pose in that position between the two machines, will always tug at heartstrings I never knew I had ;_;

join the autists stream and finish it with us.

She didn't want the bowl and she didn't want his attention or affection.

I expect a hefty wall of text when you wake up user.

She did, but just for the ego.

I don't think she really cared for Ryuuji.

I'm back

>ryuuji/minori
Did you even watch episode 3?

Nah she cared and has romantic feelings. But it's just like she said, she's not gonna put him on a pedestal and did the mature thing and let him go

I wonder how amazing it must've been watching it fresh each week with Sup Forums when it came out. Shitposting, discussions, circlejerking and sobbing

Toradora is a brilliant coming of age story, and I would sort of define it as a "celebration of youth." It is a classic love story between high schoolers, who are confused and act impulsively as a result of their confusion and delusions.

Our main characters consist of two social outcasts, who bond over their delusional dreams. They share a classic "partners in crime" relationship, where they each assist each other to achieve what they believe to be their dreams.

Ryuuji thinks that he likes Minori, and convinces himself that her personality and lifestyle is what's so great about her (which we also finds out is a sort of mask that Minori dons)

Taiga, because of her life of being neglected, yearns for someone who who will rely on her, and need her. Kitamura, being the first person to show interest in her, becomes the target of her misplaced affection.

Throughout the story, we follow these two confused teenagers, as they continuously attempt to make their "dream" come true - only for them to realize in the end that their goals were actually right in front of them. The ending isn't especially subtle, as the viewer is let in on the results almost right from the get-go. However, the characterization and build-up, makes the payoff work.

The show is actually quite realistic (although exaggerated, since it is fiction and a cartoon). The way the characters act - how irrational they act, as they ARE teenagers. Throughout the show we see how all of them mature, as they experience the complications of youth, and as they become more mature, we see them act more rational, as they finally realize what it is they actually want.

Taiga wants upsies!

Comfiest anime girl

>Physically violent
>Comfy

OHA

Sorry for having an opinion

That's alright. I can forgive you Uncle Death. Even though your opinion is wrong.

>That Episode where Minorin and Ami traps Taiga and Ryuuji in the classroom and dont let them win until they confess

>liking an autist moeblob

>win

What the fuck am I writing

Is Sakurasou a good watch after Toradora? Toradora was my first of that type of anime and and I loved it

>Best romance, best mom

What a joke. Taiga is an unstable shrimp who will probably pop out manlet kids and Ryuji is a pitiful beta who can't even chase after a girl he likes without being pushed by a dyke.

The mother is a dumb slut who decided to keep a bad choice while supporting both of them the only way she has ever know which is being a slut. I fucking laughed when I first watched this show when it expected me to feel pity for a single mother and more so when she explained why she is a fucking loser.

Me too, thanks

Your mom had wished to abort you, only to regret it now.

retard

>act like she could do nothing wrong
>won't admit being an asshole

What was her problem?!

trying to fit in

Don't get me wrong, Taiga is cute and flat but she's a mess of issues. I'm just glad Minori and Ami dodged the bullet called Ryuji.

They spent literally half the show talking about how those two were made for each other

>braindead highschool "drama"
>samevoice tsundere garbage
>FLAT

Toradora is baby's first romance garbage my dude

They sure are.