Where were you when he answered the Jewish Question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1mO2CTCLU
youtu.be/Ka1mO2CTCLU?t=1h35m40s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
youtube.com/watch?v=L45THpcEnmo
jewishsphere.com/FamousJews/strongman/JewishStrongmen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he thinks jewish nepotism doesn't exist. he's a hack and a fraud

>jews are so smart
>that's why they dominate
>no conspiracy
>just intelligence
>oh, and intelligent people tend to be leftists

I do like that he was just saying he didn't have neo-nazi followers, and then chat begs him to answer the JQ

Is that really his explanation?

>he thinks jewish nepotism doesn't exist.

Proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1mO2CTCLU

ASK HIM ")
HE is live on El_TUBO

Pretty much.

that, and he said that after the holocaust with its murderous ethno-nationalism who could blame them for erring to the left anyway

He just answered.

>and he said that after the holocaust with its murderous ethno-nationalism who could blame them for erring to the left anyway

Oh god. I had no idea he's that bad.

Do we have a reliable study to show that the average jewish IQ in America is 120?

One argument was also:
>jews are leftist because they are afraid of holocaust repeating
Nevermind that communism was invented by jews and all the leading figures were jews, long before the holomeme.

Also the JQ isn't if jews are succesful or not, it's the question what are they doing with their success. Favouring other members of the Tribe and being consistently anti-white? Why should we have to put up with that? What makes in-group for them a-okay but the ultimate devil for white people to have in-group preference?

youtu.be/Ka1mO2CTCLU?t=1h35m40s

01:35:40

Care to provide a link, Rick?

What is it with that rumor that Jews have high IQ's? Average IQ Israel: 95

and there you go.

Basically the same answer Molyneux gave years ago

israel is filled with low iq palestinians.

fuck off globalist zionist cucks

but i thought israel was a based ethnostate and our model?

There's quite a jump between intelligence and being a manipulative scheming liar.

>Do we have a reliable study to show that the average jewish IQ in America is 120?

It's not that high. Average Ashkenazi IQ is around 110-112.

It's only the Ashkenazis who have a high average IQ. Israel is 25% non-Jewish, and a majority of Israeli Jews aren't Ashkenazi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

wtf i love giving Jews my shekels now

>he fell for the high IQ meme

Ah okay but here in Holland we have many (sand)niggers too, our IQ is 100 so I surely can say it's over 120 then.

>Jewish nepotism doesn’t exist
That’s patently fucking abusurd

Sephardic, Arab vs Ashkenazi

This guy is garbage

.He got my order wrong. I clearly ordered 2 servings of shrimp egg roll and the buck tooth bitch manager calls me and says "oh soweey we don have any shurimppu egg woll left. Would you rike pork egg woll? Do ruu eat mueat?" When the chink delivery guy came I gave him NO TIP and jabbed him in his tiny lo mein to which I said "I have a bigger cock than you, DO YOU EAT MEAT? HUH? Well eat my meat you fucking Chow Ho Fun". I unzipped my dick from my trowzers and lathered it with soy sauce as I made my way to chinkyboys mouth and forcefully made him give me a BJ. He complemented me on my BBC and said that was more than enough "tip" and thanked me for my service.

What Jewish question, user?

>report inappropriate suggestions
I've enjoyed watching the internet die in real time. It's been a fun 20 years.

America is even more filled with low iq niggers and spics and we still have a higher average iq.

because of our outrageous population of ashkenazi

why assume he has seen all the facts and is denying them? apparently he's only gone as far as IQ. go send him all your relevant information and redpill him on jewish influence.

He's right. Jews are highly intelligent, highly social, generally funny (contributes to sociability), financially literate, and they tend to choose mentally stimulating activities over physical activities (no buff jews).
This traits lead them in certain directions, specifically liberal arts, law, business, finance, etc.
They're also fully aware of all these traits, which leads to an amplified version of the racial preference we see in all races. The curb episode where Larry realizes his lawyer isn't a jew comes to mind.
Over hundreds of years, this has created a world where jews dominate media, entertainment, finance, and executive positions, while simultaneously being almost absent completely from professional sports, military, trades, and blue collar labor.
I do not blame anybody for interpreting these things as conspiratorial simply because of the overwhelming ratios of representation, and there are instances of high level jews verbalizing conspiratorial attitudes to corroborate those suspicions. However, I think overall its no more a conspiracy than the overwhelming ratio of blacks in professional sports; they simply choose that path more than whites, who tend to take more conservative and reliable paths to normal careers.
Rather than seeing malicious and nefarious explanations all over the place, try to see reasonable and natural reasons for the things you observe. That is all.

>They're also fully aware of all these traits, which leads to an amplified version of the racial preference we see in all races.

Whites are demonized for showing any sort of racial preference. Those demonizing whites for showing in group preferences are often Jewish figures in media and academia.

See:

And read Kevin Macdonald's trilogy. Most of us do not view Jewish prominence in society as a result of a "conspiracy".

Why are you still listening to this guy?

Isn’t it interesting affirmative action does not apply to Jews?

OH NOOOOO MY BOOMER HIPPIE SELF-HELP GURU IS A KIKE ENABLER WOWWWWWW WHO COULD'VE PREDICTED THIS

This post is naïve. You have obviously never dealt with groups of Jews. I'm telling you, they do actively conspire with one another to promote other Jews and suppress non-Jews in all contexts. They are all in on it, they all know they are all in on it, and they have always lived on the border of hysteria that non-Jews are figuring it out. It is inextricable to their identity, culture, and history. It really is that bad, and if you think I am exaggerating, you have no clue what you are talking about.

>What happened in Germany
Haha, wow, this guy. I've been missing nothing by not watching him. Does he know about the Jewish attempt at communism in Germany, an attempt at a coup led exclusively by Jews? Does he know about Weimar Germany, and the leading causes for the degeneracy there? Does he not see the recurring pattern of Jews trying to subvert everything that is right and just in literally every place they have ever inhabited in all of recorded human history? For fuck's sake, their own bullshit record of history is one long tale of Jews getting told to fuck off, and this guy goes "Whehuuurullll-hurrr it isn't so odd that they lean left in recent history-" no, dipshit, they don't "lean left", they lean towards "subvert the power structure in the host society at all costs", that it's often to the left is just a coincidence because leftism happened to present a great array of very stupid fucking choices that end up ruining everything, hence their propensity to gravitate towards it as a means of subversion.

They're parasites and a blight on society, and they need to go. It doesn't matter if they're "intelligent" or not, when the only demonstrable way they use that intelligence is to try to kill the white race. The white race doesn't take kindly to attempts at murdering it, and if it weren't for all the distracting entertainment we're being drowned in, the war for survival would've started a long time ago.

>Sephardic vs Ashkenazi
Indeed. Jews vs. false non-ethnic Jews (Khazars).

I don't blame JBP for being ignorant on the JQ. He's a master in his field and ignorant everywhere else, which is normal. He even does a fairly good job of not speaking outside of his field of competence.

>he doesn't want to copy isreal aka the greatest ethnostate of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
out shill
your cuckholdness has no power here

JQ answered for realz:
youtube.com/watch?v=L45THpcEnmo

the question is how to get rid of..

Pretending an anarchist knows what they're talking about

>(no buff jews)
jewishsphere.com/FamousJews/strongman/JewishStrongmen.html

I do think it's kinda cool though that Jews made a country exclusively for Jews where there are no questions asked you can come in as long as you're jewish. Could white people potentially get away with this?

JBP is a big Solzhenitsyn fan. Solzhenitsyn wrote a book called "Two Hundred years together" about Jewish involvement in communism and the creation of the ussr. This book has never been translated into English. (((I wonder why.))) Peterson knows more than he lets on.

I even tried 'Why did hitler hate the j' and still no ((()))

Fucking jewgle

My comment got deleted.

el oh el

What is this shilling? There's like 3 threads with the same topic...

Yesterday it was lauren southern... today it's jordan peterson

Does shilling like this actually work on anybody?

There should be 25 white guys for every one Jew in a high position
FFS simple math JP, simple fuckin MATH

Stories, man! Something to back it up so I can screencap you.

JBP threads are the smartest threads.

>Do we have a reliable study to show that the average jewish IQ in America is 120?

We have, its called "Th Bell curve" by Charles Murray, lol.

>Yesterday it was lauren southern... today it's jordan peterson

>DON'T EXPOSE OUR JEWISH WHORES /Sup Forums!

Were you expecting him to call for the gassing of the jews? Get real. To deny the genetic component of jewish success is hypocritical (muh genetics) and just as stupid as denying their in-group preferences- it's both.

whats his patreon worth

Quick, someone doesn't 100% conform! Purity spiral now! Reee!