Blaire White was a prostitute

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=r9l9tc9BuCk
Proof that Blaire and the Trans/ Faggot community is toxic and how aids/ degeneracy is rampant. Blaire White is far from red-pilled. Just another aids-ridden degenerate.

she's hot.

I'd really like to see people turning against the faggot and tranny communities but it's 2017 in the western world and I just can't see that happening anymore.
Prove me wrong, please.

hang that piece of degenerate shit high afaic

>She

Read the comment. They are in full support of this degeneracy.
>I have nothing wrong with sex workers
Just an example. Is western civilization still salvageable at this point?

california made spreading aids legal. it's over

GOTTA STEP ON THE GAS

all trannies end up as whores one way or another
when your whole identity revolves around sexuality so much it's only a atter of time

in other news water is wet!

whut???

How do we stop this faggotry?

>t. offended faggot leaf.

She's hot. I would never fuck a tranny, but she's hotter than 74% of women.

>This person will be making laws.

Im a trans person and hormones out of pocket are $10 for estrogen and $50 for anti-androgens.
There is no excuse for being a fucked up slag.
That's fucking disgusting.

God has a good sense of humour, places tranny whore as a spokesperson in the Alt right to defend traditionalism? Is this reality or am I going crazy.

No hes not

>She

a tranny's entire schtick revolves around "look at me! I'm a LAAAADY!"
they always end up hypersexualizing and fetishizing themselves

This is reality. This is Sup Forums's BASED TRANNY.

It's the Jews having a laugh at us.

>was
still looks like a hoe to me

Hot.

The trans issue is not black and white folks.

There’s nothing wrong with Blaire White, the problem is with these weird fucking “they” trannies that want to wear dresses, have full fucking beards, or dress like men, but have their tits out. That’s an abomination.

Prove me wrong.

If you are part of the eceleb, skeptic, anti-SJW circle jerk, just know Blaire White will ruin your movement. HE/HE/HE is mentally ill, histrionic, immature and acts like a catty, gossiping faggot. HE makes everything into high school and his main goal is attention and betabux. How long can this piece of shit roll with this red pilled "unicorn" schtick?

No one chooses to be a sex worker. No one wakes up as a 6 year old girl and goes. Gee whiz I wanna get fucked by ugly men 24/7 when im older. No one wants to be an object, so even the high class prostitutes aren't doing what they want. That's why they always justify it with

"well im making good money"

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY.
Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

Would you consider a fertile transwoman capable of carrying a child a woman?

Would you still fall for the vaginal jew?

Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, Sup Forums

Nothing wrong with young white men becoming sterilized, feminine freaks?

If im going to be fucking a science experiment give me a robot.

>He's hot. I would never fuck a tranny, but he's hotter than 74% of women.
fixed

How can Canada survive with people as smart as you?

this faggot has borderline personality diosrder

See this is what I’m talking about. He doesn’t even make a fucking effort. that’s a fucking dude with makeup. You can’t compare Blaire White or other famous passable trannies to this nasty shit here.

more than half of you incels still probably jerk off to him though

>Is western civilization still salvageable at this point?
I have been saying "no" for the last 10 years.
But I crave being proven wrong, I want to be BTFO about this and have people do the right thing.
Every man is an island but no man is an island, so none of us can do this alone.

As long as they keep their feminine penis, fuck no I would never go near a gaping gash trying to pass itself for a vagina

What a fucking degeneracy you've got going on murrica user.
Btw look at our trannies in Mother Russia.

why do trans have to exaggerate female mannerisms?
it comes across as over acting, like cliched.

Blaire white always sounds drunk/drugged.

Fags and trannies disproportionately have massive substance abuse problems.

Also lol @ Blaire always rolling back her shoulders to make them look narrower.

>these are "men" according to Sup Forums

No shit. The only jobs trans people can get most of the time is sex work because the only people not repulsed by them are sexual deviants.

QUICK SOMEONE TELL STEVEN CROWDER.

YOU KNOW, THE SAME HOMOPHOBIC IDIOT WHO FIRED SOUND GUY FUNDIP DAN BECAUSE HE SAID TRANS WOMEN (like Bailey Jay) CAN BE HOT OMGGGG DEGENERACY REEEEEEEEEEEE

keep telling yourself that while you stroke your microdick to the tranny

cause most of them arent trans and are faking it or just make shit up on what they think a woman "should be" or "should act" and you get all that weird shit cause its just a fucked up mentally ill crossdresser whos gone too far

It's gonna explode soon don't worry. The biggest crash in history is coming and is going to mark a new sadly Non-American era.

>You can’t compare Blaire White or other famous passable trannies to this nasty shit here.

The fact that you wanna enable this degeneracy is the reason why the other freaks are allowed exist. Just because 1 out of a 100 faggots can somewhat pass doesnt mean that he isnt a mentally ill freak

>Blaire White

who?

If gender is a social construct why do trans"women" always try so hard to conform to stereotypical gender roles? Why no trans"women" acting like militant dykes huh?

god damn, maybe Crowder isn't so bad after all.

Get over here little boy, momma gonna teach you some techniques

This symbol creeps me out, I don't know why

Nice digits

why do you have this saved?

I would have beat his ass. That transgirl was really hot. Fucking niggers

user you’re being irrational. If you didn’t know Blaire White was trans, like any other woman you’d probably be to afraid to approach her.

The only trannies that are a problem IMO are like what that other user already posted of that nigger who got elected. That’s a fucking dude.

>IM A VICITIM WAAAH

Dumb whore can't even take responsibility for his own filth. Mentally ill attention whores always brings the cancer. All the "skeptics" will turn the second it's no longer profitable to be "redpilled."

Right-leaning Tranny e-celeb
Praised as the BASED TRANNY by r/The_Donald

>implying you wouldn't slam that boipussy

denial is funny

who's this girl?

who are these qties?

>I'd really like to see people turning against the faggot and tranny communities but it's 2017 in the western world
fucking neck yourself

Bahahaaaaaaaaaahaaahahahaaa!!!!

>she

Who would want to fuck that ya cheeky degenerates?

Sociopathic behavior, same reason homos do it. its a red flag to identify them from across the room tho which is good

>that thing
>hot
end yourself

>go on blind date
>this is the girl
What do you do Sup Forums?

Poor grandpa

ALL trannies are mentally ill, quit trying to distinguish between "true trannies" and transtrenders. Go back to your safe space, fag flag.

You really don't see a problem with young men being encouraged by society to sterilize themselves and mutilate their bodies for a sexual fetish or mental illness?

ITT: /nu/pol reveals it self. Sad.

She was a hooker
This is a new low for Blaire.

If its a faggot drown him in the ocean

absolutely civic

>r/The_Donald
ah that's the disconnect. I enjoy circlejerks as much as the next guy but that sub is literal cancer.

nice trap desu

>enable

Are you actually at nigger level of discernment here Hans? The pic you showed of some ugly fucking dude is a case where obviously this person is a fucking degenerate. Life isn’t fair and these people shouldn’t transition, they need help.

Translation: someone found her old profile and tried to bribe him

Dem linebacker shoulders

He looks disgusting now with all his surgery.

Kill him.

>The pic you showed of some ugly fucking dude is a case where obviously this person is a fucking degenerate

How? The only thing hes guilty off is being ugly and not passing at all. As for the rest hes as sick as the blaire dude

It's the oldest fucking job in history. No, this doesn't mean the end of civilization.

Wow, the liberals were right about the bad effects of video games.

>in b4 muh american history X

what the fuck happened to his lip? is that a tumor?

>probably a huge advocate of feminism
>"wants her son back"
kek

Feels bad for the grandfather

just like anzu

prostitutes, male and female, have existed for thousands of years and in practically every culture

calm down

A lot of Russian women look like men anyway, which helps.

make this world stop

Check for peen. It better not have one!