Why is Sup Forums so anti marijuana?

I'm as red pilled as they come, but I love my cannabis. Why so anti? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3479587/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because most of the people here are nerdy little fags who are obsessed with labeling all of pop culture as 'muh degeneracy'.

There's nothing morally wrong with taking any drug. Period.

It's not good for you but people seem to think "oh dude it's natural so there's nothing wrong with it you cant get addicted to it" and they encourage people to become dependent on it. It's fine to use in moderation.

I smoke everyday

Morally there's nothing wrong with doing drugs, but how do you prevent mobs on PCP from skinning people alive?

Because the people who advocate for it fucking annoying and base their entire personality on it.

Just look at the retard on the left in this picture. Get a fucking hobby.

weed is a left-wing drug. the right is more into alcohol and coke.

Because I use to smoke it for years. It was addictive and made me lazy. It turns you into a nigger.

That's the good thing about Alaska. Legal weed and if someone tries to skin you alive you can shoot them.

Kinda agree. I smoke it like once every 2 weeks. Shits cash and I love it. But I love it in moderation

Maybe you're just a nigger?

i have a job where i get piss tested therefore i am an angry alcoholic

They’re gay and nobody will ever party with them or even invite them to a party.

Not me. I've seen it work on an MS patient. Powerful medicine.

I was likely one of the few people using it for workout enhancement.
Turns painful boring bike rides into pain free adventures.

because this place is full of 1x yr olds

because potheads, like fags, trannies, dykes, wiggers, niggers, juggalos, feminsts, gamers, and all sorts of other losers are horrible, uninteresting people.
they base their entire personality around one thing, be it taking cocks, toking weed, or just being an annoying little twatstain

Guns

Yea I'm not a nigger nor do I present any symptoms

Isn't it great how insurance companies can persuade corporations to enforce the drug policies of the government?
>no goy! You can't smoke that herb! Destroy your liver and mind with this harmless alcohol. And if you get pulled over call my cousin, he specializes in DUIs.

I smoke it.
Too much and you will give yourself psychosis.
Take CBD oil to counter-act it.
Don't listen to stupid stoner fuckheads that say it's harmless, because it isn't.

That sucks. Drink of choice?

Agreed. My 9-5 is managing production in a medical marijuana facility

Love it for working out. Nothing better for post workout recovery.

You severely punish skinning people alive, whether it's done under the influence of drugs or not.

I'm not a ni-

>Use weed to get invited to parties

Are you 13? Stoners don't realize how retarded and odious they are.

You prove my point.
You are a no fun having faggot. You will always be the one left out of everything.

All faggots.

(checked)
Why do you love cannabis?

>betacuck dude weed lmao talking about being a faggot

No, I have enough going on in my life being productive and bettering myself. I have neither the time nor the interest in seeking nigger pursuits. Enjoy your vapid life.

Because you act like a loser quitter nerd that has to treat everyone who smokes pot as your significant other and its akward and weird as fuck

Occasional spliff when you're on holidays is ok. Smoking regularly is fucking dumb.

Dealing with stoners in the work place is painful.

I'm going to fuck you in the ass and then you're going to shit in my mouth while I jerk off to pictures of Steve Irwin.

> sheltered little pussy afraid to take a drug because of muh degeneracy
> shitskin retard not from America or Japan even speaking to me

Fuckin' roll out there and drown you in the god damn ocean you piece of shit, while I'm fuckin' smoking a god damn blunt full of cocaine.

That's where the second amendment comes in handy

Low tier

Meme green

>n-n-no you're the faggot!

>y-you ain't a c-cool kid if you don't smoke
lmao have fun in math class today little timmy
also still whiter than you

I'm quitting today, been smoking way too much and at this point I can't even feel the effect anymore.

Every pothead I've met in my life was an annoying smelly faggot.
>weed iz from da earf bro iz gud for ya just take a hit

>inhaling crude combusted plant matter of unknown origin is healthy

I'm far right, and I'm totally ok with the legalization of weed.

The only reason I believe that it should remain illegal is to piss off the liberals.

You truly cannot fathom the absolute hatred I have for the left/liberals.

I would give everything I have, even my own life to annihilate every fucking last one of them and have their death cult ideology wiped off the face of the planet.

This and pharmaceutical amphetamines

Not an argument, dumb ass, I'm Japanese. Fuckin' roll out there and shove two dozen Watsons down your throat so everybody thinks you died a loser drug addict, you fuckin' shitskin.

Let me laugh at your degeneracy.

>he thinks i'm gonna reply to a nonargument with an argument
don't forget to give the teacher an apple timmy

>coke
Enjoy your heart damage.
>alcohol
Enjoy your liver cirrhosis, stomach cancer, fried brain cells, and rotten teeth

hahha libtards am i right pede xD
MAGA!

WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!

I find if you are going to smoke weed, put on some boots, roll up, and do some yard work and smoke once you get a bit tired. It will give you a second wind and since you are already doing something it will be less of a lazy high. Ancient Mexican secret.

Coke is the class drug.

Every alcoholic I've met was an annoying smelly faggot too. I still drink alcohol.

>I'm far right, and I'm totally ok with the legalization of weed
That's a paradox there, retard
This. potheads always try to force weed on people.
I don't know what's the point of weed
>expensive
>You get the same euphoric feeling as you get from alcohol
>unlike booze, it smells like shit
>It makes you retarded MUCH faster than alcohol.

Best post in the thread

>you don't have the same views as me, so you're not far right.

Sure thing guy, I'm aware of what my beliefs are and I'm even more aware of who my enemy is.

If sacrificing my beliefs results in the absolute destruction of my enemy then so be it.

Fuck liberalism. My hatred for them boarders on absolute insanity.

>stimulants

You forgot with weed there's:
>no puking
>no hangover
>no staggering
>no turning irrationally violent
>you can still perform all tasks you normally do, often times even better

>smoking weed destroys liberalism

Dude weed lmaos, everyone.

They don't have enough self control to use it responsibly, and then because of their own shortcomings they feel the need to take away someone else's freedom.

When you try to tell them that pharma drugs are actively killing 30-40k people a year, the mental gymnastics they begin to do is just insanely ridiculous.

nice

I'm Sup Forums and I love it.

Rip peep

Nothing is wrong with any drug. Here's what is wrong with drug use:
>Using it to ease anxiety and avoid doing things you should do.
>Basing every social interaction off getting together and doing drugs.
>Creating your identity around a drug; falling for the culture and constantly talking about it.
>Using drugs at work or in school (except for based amphetamine).
>Not being open about drug use with your family.
>Making important decisions under the influence of a drug.
>Spending more time high than sober.
SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.

>That's a paradox there, retard
conservatives should be about limiting gov't
therefore should allow liberty to prevail
non-paradox

Psychedelics are the only based drugs.

Thx user. Nothing better than putting on a flannel in the fall and smoking while looking on a nice neat yard. It's zen like.

your personal experience does not give you a moral high ground over me.

>pol is one person

Sigh

Red pilled
Uses drugs

Youre not really red pilled lad.

Psychedelics are god tier.
Never said I did, was just stating what ended up making my life shittier. The fact that you took offence speaks volumes about you though!

It's because weed smokers like you are annoying faggots that always have to bring that shit up to somebody that clearly doesn't smoke.

I enjoy a joint from time to time. But Never would I be fucking proud to do it. Most of my "smoker" friends are fucking losers. Especially the ones that smoke every fucking day.

Never smoked weed and most likely never will. Not too interested in any drugs besides caffeine desu

What does it even feel like in comparison to alcohol for example? Is it semi-psychedelic or not psychedelic at all with just slight sedation?

>Why is Sup Forums so anti marijuana?

My mom smokes weed and did so for the last 20 years. She is the definition of "dude, why do you care about this stuff?". It's basically the personification of apathy. I am disgusted by that behavior and I have seen this in basically every "dude weed lmao" person I have ever met.

I'll be all for legalization if it includes removing the portion of the NFA/4473 that includes cannabis. Until then, I'll keep my 2nd Ammendment rights. It's not worth having to worry about being a prohibited person.

If you smoke every day It makes you lazy. With moderation it's ok. But not my drug of choice.
Speed and alcohol = god tier

knowing that this guy smokes makes me want to give it up

It's like being drunk without all the shitty parts of being drunk. There is no psychedelic properties of weed.

t.fag who smokes a lot.
T.fag who's done actual psychedelics

I prefer heroin

I heard it can make you anxious though. That's not very typical for alcohol at least and suggests the effects are not quite comparable

I only starter smoking after I was in a major car accident involving a big rig. I wanted to get off of opioid painkillers because I felt dead when I took them, but the pain was (and sometimes still is) too intense to ignore.

The accident was 3 years ago and I have no doubt I would still be killing myself with pills if I hadn't started smoking.

>There is no psychedelic properties of weed.
Check your facts fuccboi, weed has propreties of every of the 4 big drug families

According to this guy

>pict related

Doing psychedelics permanently changes the effects of weed, making weed 100% psychedelic.

He's a link to his channel, not going to dig thru his fucking videos to back that statement up. Up to you to do so.

youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ

>falling for the cannabinoid jew

Forgot picture.

here it is.

im glad you were saved, user. many people in this world can't overcome their self-imposed mental barriers, and suffer as a result.

Public anti pot.
Private pro pot.

All drugs should be legal. But it should be spoken of as bad.

Even if you smoke legal dont flaunt it. Enjoy it personally and privately. Same if your on psych meds or something. Or if you drink.

Absolutely agree. I have made that experience myself and know many people who could prove this too

>red pilled
>takes the soy of drugs
Sure, you druggie retard:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3479587/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
>Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning, even after controlling for years of education. Informants also reported noticing more cognitive problems for persistent cannabis users. Impairment was concentrated among adolescent-onset cannabis users, with more persistent use associated with greater decline. Further, cessation of cannabis use did not fully restore neuropsychological functioning among adolescent-onset cannabis users. Findings are suggestive of a neurotoxic effect of cannabis on the adolescent brain
Weed makes you retarded

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
>Marijuana affects a variety of hormones that are regulated by hypothalamic function and it appears that the psychoactive ingredient, THC, is the major compound responsible for this action
>THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis
>THC appears to depress prolactin, thyroid gland function, and growth hormone while elevating adrenal cortical steroids
Weed lowers testosterone - literally soy-tier.

Taking something to alter perception of reality and escape the hell that is living on earth is inherently a pussy thing to do

This guy is an absolute fucking retard who has a strange relationship with his daughter (pedo). He is what makes drug users look like fucking idiots.

>Father who loves his child.
>Obviously a pedophile.

Found the liberal, obsessed with pedophilia.

Don't worry, the second a Democrat gets back into the white house I'm sure they'll legalize pedophilia. Great news for you huh?

Holy fuck, I thought it was only me.

sorry that you're living in hell, but most of us marijuana users are hanging out here in heaven. You should join us.

It's cause it doesn't make you not give a fuck the same way alcohol does. If you're not use to smoking it can make you anxious but after a while all you get from it is a mood lift and a fuzzy mind. If you smoke all day every day the effects reverse and your mind feels fuzzy when sober and the high just makes you feel alright. Describing the effect of drugs to someone who has never done them is near impossible because you're trying to describe feelings and abstract sensations.

I don't know anyone who has done psychedelics that would classify it as a psychedelic

I mean honestly if you're gonna smoke weed just fucking smoke it, just don't absorb yourself into the typical stoner stereotype. It really won't effect your life too drastically unless you're already a lazy fat fuck. So as long as you're active and have drive in your life you'll be fine; not to mention a lot of people use it to successfully cope with their anxiety, depression, and even serious medical problems like cancer. That being said, as an intellectual you can't ignore that it definitely deteriorates your IQ and makes you a lazier individual. Plus, if you're in a non legal state there's a plethora of bad chemicals you could be smoking when you buy from your jank ass dealer, so think about that. Just do your research and you'll find that there is a lot of scientifically backed studies that indicate its negative effects. You are your own fucking person so do whatever makes you happy, don't let pol negate your decision.

Everyone should have the right to smoke weed if he wants to. But you should think about what it does to you, and if it's really worth it. However there are a lot of people who seem to manage their life pretty well while smoking a lot.

Calling me a liberal is laughable when you spread this guys faggot brained hedonistic psued-ophilosophical SHIT. Do yourself a favor and drop more acid you CIA nigger

The first study is literally only referring to people who smoke before their brain development is almost done. Smoking as a teen fucks you up, smoking after like 23-25 doesn't affect the brain in that way.

Your second study is not even verified, is filled with "may" "if" and "or" so to anyone with a working brain it's worth Jack shit.

>not even high
>can't even find work done by other people to back up your dumbass opinions

Goddamn why do we let nigger on Sup Forums again?