Everyone loved Obama. Nobody likes Trump. When will you idiots grasp this simple fact?

Everyone loved Obama. Nobody likes Trump. When will you idiots grasp this simple fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, we get it.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

Is that the one marrying a nigger?

Did Jeeves Obama serve tea and biscuits while he was there?

The purchased retweets and likes on these things are becoming way too obvious. 364k likes on a tweet that would normally have like 10 or 20 k. Democrats have money to spend but still have no message.

Nigger lover.

>Everyone loved Obama

Yep.

he loved his mother so much he is going to end up like her, lovely as the bongs say

>People and countries whose power is waning rapidly (Europe) like Obama
>People and countries whose power and influence is gaining rapidly (East Asia) like Trump

The West has forgotten what it is like to be truly powerful. And Trump is leading the way to bring that power back to the West, although he doesn't give a damn if any other country will follow him in it. America goes first after all, while the rest might compete in who is the best in coming second.

Everyone loves the baker. Nobody loves the surgeon.

Twats like Obama, faggots hate trump

You have that backwards. Media covering disdain for how many hate homo bath house Barry and mike the tranny and that soon he will be behind bars for throwing $55, 000 dollar hot dog parties and other pedo activities and other world crimes. Trump is most loved and most attacted since kennedy for getting rid of fed and criminal repubs and dems and dismantling CIA and FBI.

There, fixed it for ya

>Implying we want globalist looters to like our president

A globalist looter is your president.

You will never be this cool

I really respected Moore for this. It may be the only intellectually honest thing he has ever done.

>a fucking leaf
obamanigger leaf, everytime

This lol

It's fucking amazing people still haven't figured it out.

>being liked is somehow = to being effective
>Every child hates getting shots, heirgo receiving life saving medicine when sick must be back cuz muh unpopular

When will you losers get it through your heads

>Everyone loved Obama
I didnt
OP eternally btfo

After the 2008 crash, America looked like shit, particularly the cities. Homeless trash everywhere, crack heads, niggers, communists, prostitutes etc.

Then the Democrats got elected and set out to rebuild the whole fucking thing. And they did. In 2016, American cities were the pinnacle of human civilization. Ultra high IQ people, record levels of education, thriving multinational billion dollar corporations, young, good looking successful people everywhere, amazing culture that shaped and indeed changed the entire world in a few years. It was beautiful.

The only problem was that in order to achieve this, they had to get rid of the trash. All the niggers, low IQ subhumans, old people, prostitutes, crack heads etc. had to be kicked out. And they all ended up in the rural and suburban ghetto shitholes at the outskirts of the cities. But some people couldn't be kicked out because they had too much money. Trump was one of them. Being a gambling enabler, tax-evading, nigger-like pervert rapist with the vocabulary of an 8 year old, he didn't belong in the new, modern, ultra high IQ cities built by the democrats, and he wasn't happy about it.

So he set out to become the leader of the rural and suburban retards. He realized that some of the people who got kicked out by the democrats did not overdose on meth and still had just about enough brain cells left to vote. By appealing to their low-IQ, primal instincts, he managed to rally up enough of them to get elected and buy himself some time.

Poor putin boi, at least he has Trump now.

What do you expect? They actually think Trudeau is manly. They don't have a fucking clue what a man looks like.

Yep, he's probably a whigger.

>loved him so much

>look everyone! I hang out with famous niggers! I'm so virtuous!

lmao

What sort of fantasy world do you live in, Maple-nigger?

There you go, lying again.
Left wig is just embarrassing

Illegals, terrorists, and child molestors dont count. Double votes dont count either.

>C16
>B89
>floods in immigrats
>gives 10M to known ISIS terrorists

The leafs got replaced with islam.

WHO'S THAT MUSLIM GUY WITH PRINCE HARRY??

You're a fucking Leaf with a cuckboi PM under which the gainz your country had against the US dollar have been lost. What do you know about anything?

Durrrr Shareblue gibz meh muh EBT for typing this hurrrrrr

his daughters love white dick though

They killed your mom harry, wake the f up

>you people that like trump need to understand you don't exist

And they say niggers have game

King Negro helped the wealthy acquire even more wealth
Then he helped minorities
Who didn't he help?
Middle class white Americans
He fucked them to the tune of $10 trillion dollars added to the deficeit

What a great guy!

>rather have coke addict, girlfriend beating Chris Brown than well educated, upper class white guy.
Truly hopeless.

I hated Obama since the day I heard the media talking about this nigger who won a Senate seat and had presidential aspirations... immediately I knew the fix was in and I hated him and the Democrats because I was pretty damn sure their plan would work...and it did. I never imagined how shitty and traitorous he would be. I always hated the nigger, my hate grew throughout his presidency, and I'm sure it will continue to grow as the truth of what he did is slowly revealed in full.

nobody liked that gay muslim nigger bastard. i hope he dies while hes dying.

RURAL

Check out Roger and Me. Moore isn't half bad and was on point a long time ago. He lost his way since Bush, but the guy ain't retarded.

Yup blacks and Muslims are props now. Kind of like putting a Pomeranian in your purse.