Éire/pol/ - Night After Mass edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/RWClDytVqOs
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922950-foster-criticism-government/
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922888-further-talks-between-the-taosieach-and-the-fianna-fail/
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brendan-howlin-declares-labour-are-ready-for-a-general-election-36350191.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/suggestions-donegal-should-become-part-of-the-uk-branded-intentionally-provocative-and-farcical-36344157.html
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-election-3717896-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-maurice-mccabe-2-3712082-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/
youtu.be/aDQe15OA_z4
youtube.com/watch?v=rCeArEqjdRE&t=345s
youtube.com/watch?v=9k8O3dnL-rc
faceFUCK.com/105891336235920/photos/a.741033299388384.1073741826.105891336235920/907787236046322/?type=3
boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66685
youtube.com/watch?v=I6A-ucLv44Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6A-ucLv44Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Foster criticises 'megaphone diplomacy' of Irish Government
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922950-foster-criticism-government/

>Talks continue between parties in bid to avoid election
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922888-further-talks-between-the-taosieach-and-the-fianna-fail/

>Trawl reveals O'Sullivan told Department about legal dispute over McCabe motivation
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/

>Brendan Howlin declares Labour are 'ready' for a general election
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brendan-howlin-declares-labour-are-ready-for-a-general-election-36350191.html

>Suggestions Donegal should become part of the UK branded 'intentionally provocative' and 'farcical'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/suggestions-donegal-should-become-part-of-the-uk-branded-intentionally-provocative-and-farcical-36344157.html

>EU chief backs Ireland's tough stance on Border
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html

>Tánaiste Frances Fitzgerald to allow name to go forward in Dublin Mid West general election convention
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-election-3717896-Nov2017/

>Sinn Féin submits motion of no confidence in Tanaiste
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-maurice-mccabe-2-3712082-Nov2017/

>Timely opinion poll shows FG dropping and FF catching
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/

First for the united kingdom of great britain and Ireland

lol gay

youtu.be/aDQe15OA_z4

no
u

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Any updates on the whole John Wilson walking out deal?
Was it just media spin, or Wilson legitimately leaving the party?

More than likely, he did storm out of the Ard Fheis

REMINDER

>151004475

Dont think he was in party to begin with would have liked to have seen him stay but anyone cucking over gays is not worth hassle imho

Good brit/pol/ is a festering heap of shit

Personally I don’t think it will effect the party that much if that is the case, was more or less looking to get the facts straight on the matter.

Do you think his leaving will have a particularly adverse effect on the party going forward?

lol

an unneeded incident it could either be good for exposure or bad for publicity hard to tell right now.

The irish are subhuman, lived next to Glorious Britannia, gods own country for thousends of years yet all they produced is subhuman potaot picking retards who cant fish

S O O N

Slow and steady!

Yea
What Barret did will definitely resonate with anyone who voted no, and it’ll probably pick up anyone who’s sick of homosexuality constantly being pushed on them by media as well

Bold move, but I think (and hope) it will have a beneficial pay off in the end

we're supposed to care about a chinks opinion why?

R E N U A
S U R G E

Gto of the north

become catholic and give us home rule and I will consider it

How about I give you nothing, and you give me ireland, sound fair?

Guy was a cool guy

j wilson was a trouble making cunt anyway. But still funny to see this when Barrett was defending him and McCabe
youtube.com/watch?v=rCeArEqjdRE&t=345s

How do we sto dis?

The founder of Sinn Féin on communism

What happened?

There was an article about Wilson “walking out” after Justin “put the fags in body bags” Barret said NP was a party for straight people

Who the fuck is Gearoid

I remember as a child falling in love with the old punts my family had left around, I hated the new euros that looked soulless and I would say "if I ever become Taoiseach I'm changing them back to punts"

AG was pretty based:

>According to the historian Professor Dermot Keogh, Arthur Griffith wrote in The United Irishman of 1899 that the three evils of the century were "the Pirate, the Freemason and the Jew".

>Griffith's paper talked about Jews in hateful terms. The United Irishman described thousands of Jews in London "mostly of phenomenal ugliness and dirt, (who) had come out of their East End dens at the summons of their rabbis". He said it was "evident that they detested soap and water".

>The low point for the community in Ireland came in 1904 with the Limerick Pogrom against Jews, encouraged by the Redemptorist Catholic Priest Fr John Creagh.
He told his congregation: "The Jews were once chosen by God…. But they rejected Christ, they crucified him. They called down the curse of his precious blood on their heads."

Was raised catholic, but hang the man in pointy hat.

Sunday Times article today.

Hardly a good reason to walk out unless he's a fag himself but Barrett probably should lay of saying things like that and not alienate other Irish folk who may be inclined to support the party but no pandering to faggotry either.
Our old money was pretty aesthetic compared to Euros

Come back to the Church of Christ son, once Sarah is pope it’ll be like the good old days

>Ireland
My ancestors :)

Fuck the Brits long live Hibernia

When ever I see this pic I think the priest on the left expression looks like "Dude wtf are you doing?"

What's your %age?

>that pic of Barret
Lol
>gay slur
Yeah fucking right, itwas just a cheeky quip, nothing more
It was a heat of the moment type thing, wasn’t planned. I see your concern, but in the flip side it has the potential to really appeal to the forgotten man, the ones who voted “no” and are tired of all the promotion of homosexual these days

People who walk out when they hear a socially conservative remark aren't much good to a socially conservative party. Better to weed them out now. You want people that will follow you into the abyss.

>Donald Trump’s Doonbeg hotel, where the event was held

i would agree to a certain extent, nothing good seems to come from the vatican these days, its a real shame

>our faggot Taoiseach letting a nigger sit on the throne while there is a dildo in the corner

They gays have gotten way too cocky bout time someone called them out

>home rule
Are you Westbrit or something?

le 30-40% face (Irish)

He just used the word gay and if that's a slur the pride parades are fucked

The IRA are terrorist scum who kill kids and elderly for their "cause."

I don't see how anybody could read that article with a straight face. It's one hilarious sentence after another. Barrett trolling the nation. Full page coverage for his Ard Fheis in a broadsheet newspaper, albeit a Westbrit one.

*freedom fighters

That article is pretty fucked desu, heavily biased

>that entire article

Favorite Ardri in history?

What else are you mutt?

Whiter than you Muhammad

>allowing niggers into your country
>ever

>whiter than you Muhammad
American/10

The Irish are niggers in disguise!

>Brit
>calling anyone else terrorist
Give me a fucking break.

>American/10
You know it

youtube.com/watch?v=9k8O3dnL-rc

The Anglos are Jews in disguise.

I actuality think this is going in Barrett's favour. That article is the best thing they could have done for it(well good for us not for them)

>gay 1916 revolutionaries

Source on this?

Your lack of melanin doesn’t fool me you sand nigger!

>The IRA were cowards because they wouldn't fire when I stood behind children!
the first time I saw that years ago I had to replay it a few times just to make sure that is what he was actually saying. Sounds like some cartoon joke logic

African gangs in Balbriggan, lads.

faceFUCK.com/105891336235920/photos/a.741033299388384.1073741826.105891336235920/907787236046322/?type=3

Yea, just look at the caption below the photo
>Barret: attacked the Taoiseach
That fag is not popular, to say the least, that caption is more of a rallying cry than a catch for sympathy

Perfidious Albion

Didn’t stop any side from killing innocents.

even if they were they werent so faggoty as to base their whole personality about it, and i serioulsy doubt would have positive thoughts about the modern parade-goers

the article honestly looked like parody I forgot how shite journalism has gone. I say most people reading it will get interested in him.

shut your mouth, jew.

This is the real issue I have with gays, they are cardboard cutouts not real people. the only respectable ones would never let you know that they were gay in the first place.

They think British propaganda of Big Pearse being a pedo fag is true. Its disgusting how they're trying to tear down the great heroes who sacrificed their lives for Éire.

Reminder that Monaghan is the best county

btw apparently Barrett was on the Late Late debating the Nice Treaty boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66685

Does anyone have the footage to this or know how to get it?

I think most of it is in reference to Casement not Pearse

exactly my thoughts

Fuck off no one cares. Everyone here is a nationalist not a republican so you fuck off somewhere you'll find Republicans.

My Language is English
My Architecture is English
My Genes are British
My Island is British
My food is English
And My TV programmes are British
And I am a proud Irishman. Fuck the Brits!

You disgust me, go save your country you gobshite

Another episode of everyone hates Leo lol

>tf
>tp

btw apparently Barrett was on the Late Late debating the Nice Treaty boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66685

Does anyone have the footage to this or know how to get it?

You’re the Jew.

Weren't the stuff that claimed Casement was gay forgery?

Contact Rte and say you're a lefty film student wishing to make a vicious expose of the far right and request the footage.

Oh my...the might of the Anglo-Saxon! They Irish were "cowards" because they wouldn't shoot at me while I was hiding behind children...what?!

Reminds me of when the Boers were beating the living shit out of them and they resorted to putting their women and children into concentration camps...I'm guessing they were cowards too, just like the German civilians that were carpet bombed in Dresden.

Everything that's happening to England right now is divine punishment for centuries of sucking Rothschild cock. Oh the English that they were so fucking smart, that they were using the Jews and not vice versa. Now they get to prep the bull as Tyrone and Achmed take turns fucking their wives and daughters in the arses.

I pray the Celts can somehow find a leader guided by the spirit of Saint Michael the Archangel who will finally purge those islands of the English and Jewish filth once and for all.

Not sure never looked into it much because it never really mattered much.

Howdy lads, how's everyone? Anything interesting going on?

country is fucked as usual, I'm alright and how are you?

I'm grand, the Ard Fheis videos are looking good.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6A-ucLv44Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6A-ucLv44Y