Went to Ukraine

Went to Kiev on a short vacation, there's a "New Euromaidan" that the media isn't talking much about. I thought I'd post some here. I tried going into the camp early in the morning but someone started raising his voice and putting his hands on my shoulders to guide me out. Didn't want to deal with bullshit so I left.

Also got pics of signs. I don't speak Ukrainian or Russian but maybe I can get some input.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J2tmp4hqggE
youtube.com/watch?v=38T8529vdGE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalerhof_internment_camp
uacrisis.org/61084-education-reform-ukraine
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.714378
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henadiy_Boholyubov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menorah_center_(Dnipro)
haaretz
unvis.it/haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.714378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The military, cops and SWAT were kind of just milling around waiting for shit to happen. Not sure how long they've been camping here but they look pretty well off and set. There were some fliers advertising it as "Sparta Camp," or "Boot Camp," and when I asked what they were doing, a guard said, "Camping. Revolution!"

Rada is in the back.

/r/ing translations if any Ukies are afoot. They look pretty well prepared, with stretchers, medical tents and I assume a lot of them are veterans.

AZOV is still apparently recruiting although I'm sure this is all going straight to military intelligence. AZOV was rolled over into the National Guard to save face, iirc

If Ukies can translate

idk but those are nazi symbols, why do liberals support these people

Jew here.

I visited Ukraine back in the summer of 2016. Went to Kiev, Berdychiv, Medzhybizh, Bratslav, and Uman. Whole country is full of Nazi fucks.

grandmother is ukrainian, sign says something involving "smartphones"

of course they're nazis, fucking russian jews control their government and they know it. Nazis saved them from communism and exterminated unsavory (((ukrainians)))

Idk, the whole revolution in Ukraine almost turned me into a full commie, hating how Nazis were taking over. But I did eventually go to a museum of Stepan bandera in London just to get a new perspective, not that I agree with it.

On one hand you have commies who deny holodomor and treat Ukraine like a big field that's never had any culture, has always been a vassal state of Russia, and who team up with college dropout hippie fucks from Western Europe who want a revolution (now probably all in Rojava.)

On the other hand you have people supporting Bandera and the OUN, denying the massacre of Poles (or supporting it), acting like Russia has no culture and all stems from Ukraine, and being all Nazi about it.

I think after the revolution, Nazis were used as pawns to bring in a pro-western government, but the Nazis are getting fed up, seeing how nobody has been prosecuted for the deaths in Maidan in 2014. Bad sides all around but at least one is fighting for sovereignty, not that it makes them good by default.

A kike communist
What a surprise

Also the way I heard it explained was

>OUN collaborated with the Nazis opportunistically
>carved an independent Ukraine out of the map
>OUN switches control to new leadership, where they start ethnically cleansing Poles and Jews under Nazi orders to claim more territory, which the Nazis anticipate will be turned over to the Reich out of loyalty
>Nazis demand that Ukraine be turned over, Bandera refuses
>Nazis don't immediately kill him because the Ukies would get mad

So he was in it for his country in a weird fucked up way. But the likes of AZOV recruited Nazis abroad easily because of it. Nazi symbolism was effective, I've even heard the idea that the rune was "I atop an N, because it was the Cossack Idea of a Nation; The symbol is hundreds of years old," in spite of the fact Cossacks didn't speak fucking English.

Pic semi related, shirt I picked up in Kiev for $5

The heart of the old country, київcькa pycь', is in UKRAINE. All Slavic culture, language, music, etc stems from Ukraine. Fuck Russian, it can't hold a candle to the beauty of the Ukrainian language. Throughout history, Ukraine has been made one country or another's bitch, and they're tired of it. If the tool they choose to break their chains is Nazism, so be it. No more submissiveness and loss of identity caused by kike кaцaп. CЛABA УКPAЇHI!

Ultras were tagging everything, first I'd heard of them is that they were the football hooligans who crammed the pro-Russians in Odessa into that building and burned it.

I'm ukrainian, so I can translate.
>Smartphone is our weapon.
>Happy birthday Krava (no idea who he is)
>We will beat corruption by singing ukrainian anthem and reigniting revolution.
>Fuck Poroshenko (current ukrainian president)

People are dissatisfied with the new government. Nothing really changed, corruption is still rampant. And now on top of that country is even poorer, lost territories and war.
But I doubt there will be another maidan. Because what's the point really? People are afraid it's going to be a final nail in the coffin. Plus unlike Yanukovich, Porky is prepared. New well equipped national guard and complete crack down of dissent.

translation:
>Glory to the Heros!
common nationalist slogan

Well-made metal memorial on the side of the road, had a Soviet helmet, a sword and a shield as a sculpture, and an OUN flag. This is the road where the sniper shot them all. I've heard conspiracies the sniper was a false flag and that the right wing protesters were controlling the building he was in and refused to led BERKUT through

Ukrainians are filth. The only thing Lazar Kaganovich z"l did wrong was not finish the job.

I see.

A fucking leaf shilling for Ukraine.

Learn some history outside your retarded curriculum and maybe you'll understand more

You think I learned about Ukraine from the "curriculum"? They don't even MENTION the Holodomor in WWII history.
Besides, learned everything I know from relatives in Ukraine who had their farmland stolen by the soviets in the 90's and my grandmother/great uncle.

Would you say that this would make Russians in the east more willing to fight to hold territory, or even make fascists more likely to go and join them?

>deny Holodomor
Only hardcore Stalinists deny that, only thing normal people deny is that it was specifically targeting Ukrainians.
Which is a total rubbish invented in 90's.

(((Euromaiden)))

Because Holodomor happened in early 30's, you retarded plastic diaspora.

Are you going to install an even more pro-Jew and pro-EU puppet this time?

>> learned everything I know from relatives in Ukraine who had their farmland stolen by the soviets in the 90's and my grandmother/great uncle.

> Implying that Russian history is only ~30 years
> Implying your relatives didnt deserve to get their shit taken

early 30's is when Hitler was gaining political power, and even before that Stalin was doing historically significant stuff. They completely ignore the holodomor when discussing pre-war events
>>implying your relatives didnt deserve to get their shit taken
what the fuck bro? my cousins starved that winter because they couldn't afford petrol to run the homemade tractor they build out of scavenged parts. fuck off with that "only kulaks died" bullshit you fucking stalin apologist commie scum

This new Maidan seem to be nothing more than an innovative election campaign by the former Georgian president Saakashvili who now bizarrely wants to be the president of Ukraine. I don't what the fuck's going on either, but that's Ukraine for you. I guess he'll be running in the upcoming election and he's hoping if he loses he can just start a coup and win. Solid plan

To be fair, I met an archivist who was right out of Ukraine, in one of the eastern regions, who was studying the deaths. The KGB recently opened their archives and he's compiling a list, the statistics show it's by far majority Ukrainian, and that this has been known since the first reports, but also targeted Poles and Jews. I've heard regular communists deny it, along with Katyn.

The KGB records recently opened in the country (I think since 2015, or 2016) and he has a little museum in London where he literally sleeps and researches all the time. Very dedicated, inspired me to visit.

I would like to visit Ukraine just to see how would Russia look like without gas and oil but I'm afraid of bydlo nationalists

"Nation requires: no capitulation!"

OMG, CANADIAN history books are ignoring some event in Soviet Union from early 30's, must be a conspiracy or some shit.
You're not Ukrainian you nigger. None of you are ''X''. God I hate diaspora.
>recently
Archives have been opened in early 90's m8, and even before that during glasnost era, partly.
Actually, death rate in Kazakhstan was even worse.
>targeted Poles
Poles were indeed targeted, see Polish Operation of NKVD. But that was shooting and deportations, not starvation, and it happened later.
''Holodomor is a genocide'' is bullshit spouted by nationalist Ukrainians. Criminal action of Soviet government sure, but not genocide.
Keep in mind Ukrainian nation was literally enforced by Bolsheviks.

I sense some jimmie rustling

Even the OUN dudes are pretty okay, just don't say anything retarded or look like a whole foods eating hipster and you should be good. Bonus points if you wear milsurp.

I used to go to protests a lot (not so much any more because of my work), but the thing I realized is that right wingers are a lot more open to talk about their ideas. The only people likely to deck you in the face without warning are Antifa and communists.

Hey, Taras, why are you in the comfy Canada, when you can die for Ukraine in ATO?

You really gonna act like you don't know why Boris?

This is Trumps guy.

He was the only one fighting corruption in Odessa and then was kicked out by the pro clinton Portoshenko.

This is Trump playing 4d chess against Putin. That's why they moved the tanks in.

It's a win win here for Trump. Get's the Russia monkey off his back and gets a good guy in a powerful seat in a country ready for freedom.

This is all part of the plan.

>by far majority Ukrainian
Not really, it was all across the southern regions of USSR. Look at this map and tell me it target an ethnic group and not a landmass. He just took food from regions that produced a lot of food and people died.

got family here I need to look after. Love my elders, spending time with them is mainly how I learned so much about my heritage

Not to mention Ukrainian nationalism is strongest in those white and yellow regions on the left.

Oh yeah, Johnny, Trump's master plan is to hire the guy that already lost the Georgian war against us to also lose the Ukrainian war against us? You sure this isn't 5D? Doesn't make a lot of sense in 4D.

youtu.be/J2tmp4hqggE
Ukrainian nationalists beat a man with Russian citizenship

Nothing will happen because revolutions happen when there starts to be a little better. When there is still bad people have no time for revolution because they are focused on surviving.

>Ukraine
No such thing.
sage

> New Euromaidan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YES

LET THE TANKS ROLL, IT'S TIME FOR A REAL FUCKING WAR

>memeflag

You think he is gonna let him lose?

You are so fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=38T8529vdGE

Trump is good friends with his Uncle, who is also a developer in NYC.

My money is we invade St. Petersberg by 2019. Fuck you faggot.

Ah i see. You are a literal fucking communist. Gas

Oh yes. Muh elders and stuff.
Let's face it - you're just a pussy and are afraid to go into ATO. Cos, you know, you can be killed here.

Yeah some of them are fucked up, I won't debate that. But if you're American or British or whatever and you aren't hostile they shouldn't attack you.

But honestly a good chunk of them seem unstable so be careful. If you go to Ukraine as a tourist you'll be fine. Go to Chernobyl or western Ukraine and see all the monuments nationalists have put up. Maybe stop by Transnistria.

Not trying to justify the fascists btw

My money is on Saakashvili being our plant, but he's so stupid he doesn't even realize we're manipulating him into office. I don't see him working with us willingly, but I totally see him being so retarded he doesn't understand that we're using him. That's the most realistic explanation I've got.

stop

posting

you're

still

on

reddit

how does one deploy to help the old country in the ATO? pease corps?

>brit flag
>says "vacation"
>talking about russia

reminder this is a literal putinbot

>didn't even read his posts
Reminder this is a literal butthurt belter who's cleaning toilets in UK.

Azov Ukraine > Judeo/Islamic Russia

Go and report for RT

Ukrainian national guard, that's how. It literally allowed everybody in it's ranks, even citizens of other countries, criminals and drug addicts.

>Muh Minsk accords

Btw, Belarus's 100th Freedom Day (when they first declared independence from Russia) is this March, odds of shit sparking off there? Didn't they bring in APCs this past March? Ukraine doesn't have to history of fighting tooth and nail the whole way like Ukraine does.

gtfo my country, the way you type makes it clear you're not anglo

*blocks your path*

why

Its commies who fucking came up with idea of Ukraine from Austrian pre-work. Same goes for Belarussia. Pic related Stalins words to Bulgarian communist about making another made up nation of Macedonia.

Can kinda confirm that these translations are correct, I speak Russian and a bit of Ukrainian

I'm American working here for a few years and I type informally because I'm on Sup Forums. Honestly, Brits don't realize how easy it is for them to travel, if I lived here I'd be in a new country every month. I hope to see Kosovo soon.

Same with Montenegro in Yugoslavia, or how 40% of Serbs lived in other republics in Yugoslavia.
Communist federations usually involved shitting on majority nation (Russians in USSR case, Serbs in Yugoslavia).

>(it should be obvious that I speak English)

It affected Kazakstan and southern Russia. Its bases were in failing of harvest seriously elevated by commies fucking up administration at time.It targeting ukrainians is bullshit.

I don't think it can get more jewy and pro-EU.

my wife is going to kiev monday with another friend. is she going to get raped? she is blonde blue eyed

Oh yes, saviors of white race and stuff. You know, ukrainian nazis actually believe this.
Probably not. Opposition in Belarus is suppressed and are not as nearly as powerful ukrainian opposition was back in 2013.
Also, Russia military can freely enter Belarus if needed.

Montrenegros roots are little more legit. Ofc as ethnicity they are serbians. Montenegro was only part of Serbia that managed to avoid total Ottoman dominance and was protected later by Russia from any turk attemps to bring it into their controll fully. But yes you are right. People rarely understand that only major threath to communism in Soviet Union was Russian nationality and Russia itself inside union. Only there would be enough powerbase to topple communist.

Belarussian military is 100% integrated into Russian command stucture. If shit hits fan they will follow Russian orders not Lukashenkas. It would be just like in Crimea where 70% ukrainian stationed there defected to Russians just more massive scale and much more closer to 100%.

I can understand why people are pro EU, everyone's sick of being poor and having a corrupt government. The EU might be jewy but it's a big step up from Russia.

>The heart of the old country, київcькa pycь', is in UKRAINE.
There was no such thing as Kievan Rus', it was called just Rus' or Rus'skaya zemlya.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'
>Old East Slavic: Pѹ́cь (Rus'), Pѹ́cьcкaѧ зeмлѧ (Rus'skaya zemlya)
Secondly, Rus' was founded not in Kiev, but in the north around Novgorod by Varangians. They've conquered Kiev and the southern lands later and took it from Khazars. And Rus' compromised not just modern Ukraine, but Belarus and northwest of modern Russia. And Novgorod along with Vladimir-Suzdal were also influential principalities.
>Ukrainian language
Was not actually a language of Rus'. Just read any Rus' chronicles. It is more close to modern Russian than Ukrainian. Because Ukrainian is just a polinized Russian. And people used to call themselves "Rus'ki" or "Rusyny". Ukrainian identity was manufactured in the end of the 19th century by the Austrians.
Just an example of their atrocities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalerhof_internment_camp
>The Austro-Hungarian authorities imprisoned Carpatho-Rusyns and Ukrainian Russophiles, as well as other Ukrainians and Lemkos from Galicia and Bukovina, considered unreliable during wartime. The first group of prisoners was interned in Talerhof on September 4, 1914. Another internment camp for Rusophiles was the Terezín fortress , now in the Czech Republic.
>A Ukrainian historian argues that these people were punished for their loyalty to the Russian language and culture, saying that the people who had renounced the Russian language and identified themselves as Ukrainians were released from the camp. Over twenty thousand people were arrested and placed in the Austrian internment camp in Thalerhof.
And it was enforced on the general populace with policy of korenization/ukrainization by the bolsheviks, a lot of whom were Austrian and German agents.

you do realize you're considered the worst of white immigrants in Canada, and barely a level above pajeets, right?
also I'm giving it a tenner you weren't born in Canada, either.

>''Holodomor is a genocide'' is bullshit spouted by nationalist Ukrainians.

And soon every single schoolchild in Ukraine will „spout“ that too.

uacrisis.org/61084-education-reform-ukraine

>Azov Ukraine
Azov doesn't run Ukraine, fool. And they are in fact kremlin agents, just like many others far right groups.
On other hand jewish oligarchs and jewish government do run Ukraine.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.714378
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henadiy_Boholyubov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menorah_center_(Dnipro)

Archived it for you

>haaretz com/world-news/europe/1.714378
unvis.it/haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.714378

>The EU might be jewy but it's a big step up from Russia.
Except Russia didn't run Ukraine throughout its whole independence, no matter what shills will tell you. Even Yanukovich wasn't a russian puppet. He just tried to sit on two chairs and failed miserably.

>muh heritage
>b-but muh elders
You are just a bunch of hypocritical cucks, that's all. Loving Ukraine from abroad. There are so much of you patriots running away to Poland, USA, Canada, because you don't really care about the country.
And you are the same. You know it's shithole, you would never live here. And just like everybody else don't actually give a fuck about Ukraine to fight for it. All you have is excuses.

This summer lots of Ukrainian mostly from western parts of Ukraine came to finland. I own cleaning company and interviewd few bitches from Lvov. They were pretty desperate to get job because its required for longer staying permit after visa runs out.

Ukraine will be new Israel when the middle east blows up and the khazars want new land. Got to stir up some trouble to get some people killed and replacements come in

>niggers being niggers

And I care why?

Lol, and what? Ok, they are far away from Russia now and pro EU, and what? How it helps? Tell me. Tell me about economics, about industry, about finance, when Ukraine going to be part of EU?

It was so funny last week how EU denyed Ukies in that confrence. Hey we know you fucked up your economy that was 90% integrated into Russia. They we know you signed freetrade deal that lets us to flood your market with our goods and you using any customs profit and killing whats left of your indrusty. Ye we know that we will reward you for causing troubles to Russia. But how could we know that you will lose Crimea and Donbass. No we cant give you any suppor or money but they take these short time free visas.

This, the EU isn't some ultra-rich gibs giving organization that will just fund those who agree with its policies. Nobody ever even promised anything to Ukraine - there were only vague promises of "help". Sure, the top politicians were offered a lot and they got it, but what the ruski said is totally correct.

What will being "pro-EU" do? Will it magically fix the country? Ukraine could never pass the criteria to be part of the EU. Even if it could, a couple billion in gibs won't change shit. The EU isn't a magical place where money grows on fucking trees and falls into your lap if you go into its shade.

Ukroniggers brought ALL of this on themselves. The EU didn't even need to try. It didn't jew them or anything. The EU vaguely indicated it might be more friendly to Ukraine if they are less friendly to Russia, upon which ukroniggers promptly chimped out, turned everything upside down, went to war with Russia and then went to the EU asking "where's my gibs?".

Gibs were never promised. Ukros went to the EU institutions begging for them, but they were never even on the table.

Of course the EU lied about how much it could help, but it didn't even try. It's like if you tell a nigger to annoy your competitor and you might then shake his hand, upon which he murders him and sets his house ablaze and then starts demanding your house. Are you at fault or is the nigger for being a nigger? Same thing for ukros.

Noy feeling any symphaty to hohols here. Ecspecially western hohols are funny how hostile they are not crying that they protected whole EU from Russian invasion and did not get sweet reward. I think that deep down they know they fucked up good and ruined their country for decades.

>I think that deep down they know they fucked up good and ruined their country for decades.

I think you're vastly overestimating the intelligence of literal niggers here.

>Ok, they are far away from Russia now and pro EU, and what? How it helps?

What Ukraine needs is what Poland did decades ago. Liberalization, privatization and an end to subsidies for unprofitable industries.
And above all a state administration and judicial system that works and is actually trusted by the people and foreign businesses.

Now the EU has a track record of actually helping countries achieving that. And that‘s why Romania is growing at breakneck speeds while Moldova is a shithole.

The fact is that people in Ukraine are just to close to the EU not to realize that people in Poland and Slovakia are better off then them. And at some point they asked themselves: „Why are they better off than us even though we basically started from the same place in 1991?“

Ukraine is really depressing.

interesting, hope it's true. otherwise, it doesn't make sense, both sides being against russia supposedly

Oops forgot to post the map

>My money is we invade St. Petersberg by 2019...
US won't be invading anywhere.. And especially not Russia...
ISIS, Kurds and other proxy patsy paid forces is how US does "war" now... And Russia just BTFO US/CIA out of Syria... And is just about to houseclean in Sudan.
Ukraine is a toxic weeping sore on the Russian border.. Now that Sevastopol is no longer able to be taken, Ukraine is only wanted for its soil..
Govt plan is to reduce population to 20 million.
It's going to be the Intermarium - feeding Greater Israel.

>Of course the EU lied about how much it could help, but it didn't even try.

The EU gave Ukraine:
-An association agreement
-A FTA
-Visa free travel

That‘s everything short of membership. If that‘s „not even trying“ i‘m santa clause.

If you think the EU made us and Romania grow you're wholly mistaken.

The EU helped. That's a pure fact. Access to bigger markets and having a supranational government that tells us to fucking stop it once our politicians start crossing lines is a benefit. The EU ENABLES us to develop. But the development comes from ourselves and working for our country. We are the ones who picked up on the great opportunities for outsourced IT work, built up a whole sector from the ground up with no schools, experiences or anything. People built whole IT empires with zero starting capital. We protested shit that would have ruined us. We put our politicians under pressure when they shat up the country.

All of those are memes.