Do people unironically believe the holocaust never happened? Why?

Do people unironically believe the holocaust never happened? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/german-holocaust-archive-bad-arolsen_n_3005313.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/german-holocaust-archive-bad-arolsen_n_3005313.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtu.be/-EkDmogN_48
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it didn't happen

Fpbp

Research
fpbp

Personally, I do believed it happened. But, I never really admit it because I will get the usual names of cuck, kike, shill, unredpilled, or any other infantile buzzword.

Wouldn't it be a good thing if the Holocaust happened? (For the peckerwoods, I mean). Six million Jews and other subhumans killed? Sounds like an accomplishment!

Because the International Red Cross was an impartial observer allowed access to all the camps and they said there was no organized killing and that several hundred thousand had died from typhus. And that is the only impartial analysis, everything else is wartime propaganda.

Genocide is wrong JIDF. Didn't your mummy ever teach you that? As is lying about history.

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS.

I hope it happened

People just blindly believe anything posted on here because they get their sense of personal identity from Sup Forums.

If the next democrat president decided to cut off all funding to Israel and they started getting the shit bombed out of them by muslims who liberals defended it would be the new edgy thing on here to love jews and insist the holocaust happened and everyone would believe it after about a week of memes, just like how suddenly all the Christian shit is now for "christcucks" because it's not edgy enough anymore now a republican is president again and after a while everyone believes it with enough maymays.

Did it happen like the Jews say in multiple movies and books and textbooks every single year, no.

Were jews put into camps as enemies of the state due to their subversive ways against the state even since the attempted revolutions after ww1 and those camps were the lowest priorities for resources during a war time effort leading to mass starvation and disease killing many many jews, yes.

If the Holocaust was such a heinous, unspeakable, evil event, why do people feel the need to lie about it to make it worse?

>Bad Arolsen contains 30 million documents on survivors of Nazi camps, Gestapo prisons, forced labourers and displaced persons. It rivals Israel’s Yad Vashem Holocaust centre and the Washington Holocaust Memorial Museum in historical value.
>The Red Cross (ICRC) had managed Bad Arolsen since 1955.
>“At death camps like Sobibor or Auschwitz, only natural causes of death are recorded - heart failure or pneumonia,” said spokeswoman, Kathrin Flor. “There’s no mention of gassing."
huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/german-holocaust-archive-bad-arolsen_n_3005313.html

Let's archive it unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/german-holocaust-archive-bad-arolsen_n_3005313.html

Hmm let me just google "red cross holocaust denial" and oh my what do we have here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs&t=1s

Stop replying to obvious bait.

It's mostly just to piss off kikes, it's funny taking away the only weapon they know how to use- white guilt

>Anything that disagrees with me is bait

Do you have any evidence that the holocaust happened though?

Being a newfag.
Wishing what you said is true.
Lurk more cock sucker.

>It is simply a fact.
>doesn't show any evidence
Mfw.

Proofs?

No. It obviously happened.

Holocaust denial is just an Extremely Tip Top Edge Master Supreme way of saying you want to happen again.

case in point.

RTFS

>Do people unironically believe the holocaust never happened? Why?
because math, that's why

>(((wikipedia)))

Didn't your history teacher ever tell you you shouldn't use wikipedia as a source? Just anyone can edit it, you know.

>JIDF training seminar for wikipedia editors
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s

How about you take a look at the wikipedia holocaust denial page. Where are the links to actual holocaust denial sites?
>codoh.com
>holocausthandbooks.com
>Germar Rudolf
>etc
The only links are to jewish hoax sites. Do you think it might be a bit biased? This should tell you all you need to know about who is in absolute control of wikipedia narratives, especially when it comes to WW2 and the holocaust. They are gatekeepers of information, not a reliable source.

>It obviously happened.
Proofs?

because jimmy neutrons dad did the math for me and anyone whom believes in that farce is quackin crazy...i am not kidding by the way

Who gives a fuck if it did happen. Lots of GOOD people died not just shekel collecting assholes.

Are you actually fucking retarded? That's like claiming the Armenian genocide was faked because most contemporary scholarship on it is done by Armenians.

Because it's been poorly defended and mostly forced upon society as some kind of sacred myth. It's taken a life of it's own since Nuremberg and now no one has any idea what really happened. The Holocaust deniers will tell you nothing happened, or a very toned down event happened - the Holocaust believers will tell you that it in fact did happen - citing, pretty much nothing unbiased as evidence. Personally I don't know what to believe - so I choose to not believe. I don't know if that makes me a denier or not, but I never really gave a flying fuck about the Holocaust anyway. Jews don't live here, so it wasn't really forced upon us the same way.

The Holocaust narrative is:
>six million Jews were killed by Nazis and their bodies cremated because hitler hated jews and wanted to exterminate their race
Every historian knows that's not true, the number is inflated and the motive is dubious, but, it is still what people think of when they hear "Holocaust" and the historians don't bother to correct them
Why?

The nazis didnt only kill people by burning them

it didnt

Wikipedia isn't scholarship.

>The gas chambers were never properly isolated. You'd have needed a hell of a quantity of zyklon B for a few Jews.
>Either you burn bodies or bury them, at least inland; never was any mass grave big enough to hold all the bodies ever found, so we have to rely on mathematical evidences which destroy the ''Burning'' theory.
>What, bone cannot simply break in less than an hour in the oven? They need a bone breaking machine otherwise? Well, the Nazis probably had one... or not.

Zyklon B was a common cyanide pesticide. During WW2, Germans purchased 750 tons of it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps because of the typhus epidemic on the Eastern Front from 1941, 5% of which was allegedly used for industrial scale homicidal gassing in 2 of the camps, Auschwitz and Majdanek.

Typhus, also known as "jail fever," is a deadly disease for which there is still no preventative vaccine. It was the primary cause of death in German WW2 concentration camps, the vast majority near the end of the war as German society collapsed. For example, Anne and Margot Frank died from typhus in the camp hospital at Bergen-Belsen in March 1945 after their transfer there from Auschwitz. Otto Frank was liberated from the Auschwitz camp hospital where he was also ill with typhus.

At least 14,000 of the 50,000 Jews who died in Bergen-Belsen died from typhus in the 2 months AFTER it had been liberated by British troops.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

The Americans used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the materialhydrocyanic acid in pellet formas a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

The British Empire used Zyklon B for fumigating passenger ships and food granaries.

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

I believe it happened and I want it to happen again.

As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B gas deposits a distinctive Prussian blue residue on exposure. The Prussian blue is clearly present after 75 years in the Majdanek delousing chamber, but not in the Auschwitz main homicidal gas chamber. Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls, both by independent researchers and the Auschwitz museum authorities. They all returned the same result. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated, but not a homicidal gas chamber.

Fred Leuchter was "The nation's leading adviser on capital punishment" in America according to the New York Times (October 13, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

youtu.be/-EkDmogN_48

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, a chemistry PhD student at the Max Planck Institute.

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

The main homicidal gas chamber on display at Auschwitz museum is in fact a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter, including fake holes in the roof (pic related) and fake chimney. The Auschwitz museum did not inform the public of this deception for 47 years.

>The crematorium I building was adapted as an air-raid shelter in 1944.
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers

The only reason we know this is because of an interview between Jewish American historian David Cole and the head curator of Auschwitz museum, Dr Franciszek Piper, in 1992.

youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs

I believe the more devout Nazi aspects of the German state/military killed a bunch of Jews and probably some non-Jews as well, and that because they didn't care for the people in the camps, they let them succumb to Typhus and whatever else. What I don't believe are the stories about gas chambers, or draining pool weight-automatic crem-incinerators, or forced-masturbation to death stations.

Of course any explanation that goes against the narrative is automatically considered a conspiracy by (((them))). They need to maintain the illusion.

Do you have evidence that the Holocaust did kill 6 million Jews, since you are the one who believes it?

I'm not saying that 6 million were killed, the numbers were definitely exaggerated

How many do you think died, and what evidence do you have to support it?

I'm not sure haw many died

Then why is it so crazy to believe no one died if they are as unsure as you are?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
>Die Tat did indeed give a 300,000 figure, but this was only in reference to "Germans and German Jews" and not nationals of other countries
UMMMMM..........DIDNT THEY CLAIM WAY MORE THAN 300K GERMAN JEWS AND PRISONERS DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST?
ARE THEY REALLY SO SLIMY THAT THEY SAY IT ALL TOOK PLACE OUTSIDE OF GERMANY?

I wish it actually did happen but don't believe the Nazis gassed any Jews.

Concentration camps weren't a Nazi concept, the Brits had been using them for nearly half a century before the Germans. There were many camps for Jews, where they were housed until they could be deported at the end of the war.

The skeletal survivors and bodies you see footage of are simply casualties of war. Logically speaking why would the Germans use resources on feeding prisoners when they had armies and citizens going hungry? It was simply priorities in their minds. The "Holocaust survivors" you see are simply victims of the allies attempts to starve Germany into submission.

Ok, I'll bite. The only evidence is some SS officer saying "we killed millions". How hard is it to coerce someone into saying that. The documents outlining "the final solution" are easily forgeable. Basically all the evidence is weak. Where is the actual evidence, like the remains of 6 million. They were cremated they say. What sort of facilities are required to cremate 6 million people. The only evidence is 4 crematories in auschwitz. Ok, now look up the time required to cremate someone. It's 10 hours in a modern crematory because humans are mostly made up of water. You're literally burning water, it's statistically impossible to cremate 6 million people in that amount of time. Now take the total time from the beginning of the war to the end. It turns out to be like 1 person every 20-30 seconds constantly over 5 years. That's since the beginning of the war and not since the start of "the final solution". Now imagine the manpower required to systematically execute and dispose of that many people during war time where resources are already stretched thin. Now think of the motivations for creating such lies. What better way to kickstart their little state of Israel than to get the Germans to subsidize it through reparations. Literally building Israel off the backs of the Germans, almost as bad as the Americans today.

Anyways, sage this shit.

I believe it happened, and although i dont agree with the killing of millions who could ha supported the war effort I have a sneaking suspicion that they knew something we didnt about the jews.

It's prevalent mainly among Americans for reasons unknown to me. They were participating in war as well and surely the older generation still remembers some first hand events or at least the parents stories. Also there were documented Nuremberg trials with video evidences and nazis admitting genocide. hundreds of different witnesses etc. its probably a mind game by edgy teens.

(((They))) are brainwashing people to think that it matters.

(((Their))) agenda focuses on turning non-binary issues into binary ones via tribalism.

People argue things with other people in order to prove that they are right. Doesn't matter what they are arguing. Could be how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. People will still argue cuz they're retarded faggots.

(((They))) capitalize on the opportunity of us arguing with each other and creating logical fallacies by writing legislation that caters to only one side of the argument (the one they want to win).

pic related.

forgot pic

t. neet

^^ paid shill

Fuck off

We will try harder next time, that is all that matters, mistakes were made, lessons were learned. Now that the Jews have conveniently set some staggering high-scores for us to beat "17 million they claim now ?" we can be sure that to reach top of the leagues we are going to have to gas every last single Jew left on Earth.