Except liberals lump in anyone who is even slightly right of center a Nazi

Except liberals lump in anyone who is even slightly right of center a Nazi.

Other urls found in this thread:

magapill.com
vid.me/RYPo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe liberals should try and clean their house from all the marxists

oh wait

He works in Hollywood so he must be a rapist pedophile just like Spacey.

Should've cleaned his house first.

This guy gets it.

>be like us or you're a Nazi

OHHH GAAAWWWWWWD I HATE MUHHH WHITE SKIIIIIN I'M INHERENTLY RACIST AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL UHHHHGGGG PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY WHITENESS!!!!

Have I proven I'm not a Nazi now?

>CONTROL THE WAY PEOPLE THINK, OR ELSE
These people don't think they're authoritarian, remember that.

Seems like it's white people's job to sort out the black gentlemen from the niggers. Are you a black gentleman who's made sad by being lumped in with niggers? Well, clean your fucking house. And be loud about it.

also

>PROVE YOU'RE INNOCENT, SHITLORD

>nazis are a thing
how come i have yet to see any?

Seems like a lot of writers think it's the Australian's job to sort out the terrorists from the muslims. Are you a muslim who's made sad by being lumped in w terrorists? Well, clean your fucking house. And be loud about it.

Leftists even call liberals nazis if liberals dare to open their mouths about the touchy subjects.
Stop taking leftists seriously

To be fair he does look like the type of guy that would rape schoolgirls.

you wingnuts think muslims should do something about their extremest. what's the difference?

>echo our politics or we will call you a nazi
no

Just like Sup Forums lump in anyone who is even slightly liberal A CULTURAL MARXIST COMMUNIST ANTIFA

I'll make it easy Andy:
Nazis = people involved in Hitler's 3rd Reich last century
Anybody else = not Nazis
I know it must be difficult for somebody who calls a charity spot on his buddy's talk show "a career", but please try to understand

lmao at the idea that i should take life advice from the beta whose greatest accomplishment is being co-host to someone who's actually funny

His last good role was in Arrested Development, and he was shit in that. The only reason the fuck got famous is because he was sidekick to Conan.

The difference is Muslim extremists quite regularly blow shit up. Just this week, 235 were killed in a mosque explosion in Egypt.

In comparison, the Nazi death toll this year is 0.

Also, why are you so fucking dumb?

How murder them? Liberals as always wanting someone else to do the job. Also nazis dont exist anymore

There are like 50 Nazis in the States. What is he on about?

in the shitlib religion, the less they like you the more a nazi you become. facts have nothing to do with it.

>having to go back over 20 years
>mcveigh wasnt even a nazi

Timothy McVeigh was not a Nazi.

Try again?

would you say the majority of ppl that join the military are rightwingers?

true he was just another wingnut mass murderer that thought he'd get even with the evil government by killing a bunch of innocent ppl

>complains about nazis
>uses a computer built by the communist chinese to do it
no greater white privilege than a jewish life being worth more than ten chinese lives

Yep. But the reality is, if we compare the wingnut scoreboard to the goat fuckers, goat fuckers are winning that contest by a loooooong shot. To even imply otherwise, as you did, is moronic.

When your enemy is making a mistake don't try to stop them.
In this case just stop and watch as they turn even moderates against them.

what do you mean they haven't been bombing the us for the last 50 years. they don't have any tanks in the us. moron

Based metzen

The same evil government that regularly kills civilians in its imperialistic wars and murders its own citizens?
>killing a bunch of innocent people
There are no innocent people.

>muh nazis
>anybody that disagrees
>stop disagreeing with us!
This fatass always seemed level headed and yet here he is screaming about boogeymen. Fucking dumbass.

>tfw he's right
>tfw you cucks have been doing this for years with everyone
>tfw you cucks have no self awareness
Just another day here on (((id)))Sup Forums

That is the main difference I have found between the left and right in my journey from left to right of center over the last decade or so.

The left only needs you to disagree with one of their ideals before they hate you.

The right only needs you to agree with one of their ideals before they welcome you.

That's me in the corner...that's me in the cuck shed...losing my white priviledge...trying to make it up to Jews...

Clean your house of Communists and Pedos and we shall see what we can do.

imagine if you said that about muslims and terrorists

the difference is the top picture went viral.
right wanted the bottom picture to go viral because it would justify (in their minds) all the awful things they wanted to do to muslims.

I don't want to be...problematic...but I feel the need to point of the fact that the boy was already safe in Turkey, but his aerodynamic engineer dindu father wanted to get some more gibs (free dental and fiki fiki) in Germany, so they just had to keep "fleeing the devastating civil war in Syria". The boy unironically dindu, but his genius father did, and then the boy's body was descecrated so Jews could use it to guilt goys for months into accepting their own genocide. All Jews will die.

Remember when it was found out that they took the body out of the rocks and placed it on the beach to "make for a better photo op?"
That's the left for you.

Reminder: Andy had to crawl back to Conan after realizing that he was shit and needed to suckle at Coco's pasty white tits to survive.

>Conservative whites need to speak out against fringe movements
>Muslims dont

>I claim every right winger is a nazi
>Prove my claim wrong for me! itz yo job nyga!

Support ethnonationalism? Yes, you’re a Nazi.
Hate Jews and deny holocaust? Yup: Nazi.
Promote white pride? Hey, you’re a Nazi.
attend fascist torchlight parade? Nazi right there.
Fly the confed flag? Nope, but you’re a racist.
Panties knotted on race mixing? Racist, bro.
Shitpost on pol, and shitgiggle on memes? Well, then you’re just a pathetic beta cuck, 4ever alone.

Embrace your true self, don’t deny it.

>Seem's like a lot of writers think anyone who even hints at sorting out the "moderate Muslims" from the "extremists" is a bigoted piece of shit, because Islam is the religion of peace and anyone who hurts another person isn't a real Muslim, just like that wasn't real communism, and you know what, as a fellow white person myself, I fully agree! #whiteprivilege #notallmuslims #justjewishthings

magapill.com
Check this site out. The only two articles you CANNOT access are these two: pic related

This is actually true.

still went viral

it fact rightwingers are often worse than the ppl they demonize

That's what I meant by the body was descecrated but I guess disrespected would've been a more appropriate word, and being specific would've been even better. Yeah I remember like it was yesterday; they moved the body of the boy and then claimed to be the only ones who cared about da kidz...the ones they happily exploit, kidnap, abuse, rape, torture, kill, and eat. All the kike need to die and so do all of the traitors.

As per usual the left project everything onto others, apply this to niggers/blacks and it makes sense

Since they never disavow the commies I will never disavow the Nazis. Most conservatives are like gazelles complaining about the lion's encirclement tactics. Time for us to grow a spine and start winning again

>t, a kike

You don't need to say anything bad about kikes anymore, they are demonstratably evil bastards and open about it nowadays. I'm going to slit a Jewess' throat kike, and that will be on you. I almost feel bad for her.

Are you a Jew who's been made sad by being lumped in with zionist and communists? Well clean your house and be loud about it.

Kidnap kids? Yes, you're a Jew.
Kill kids? Yes, you're a Jew.
Lie to people daily? Yes, you're a Jew.
Take joy in the suffering of others? Yes, you're a Jew.
Hide what you are? Yes, you're a Jew

>I wish

vid.me/RYPo

>vid related

There is nothing wrong with being a Nazi
The opinions of the left and these Jews do not concern us
"No no please not in the oven we're sorry"
Too bad it is oven time.

In what ways does american conservatism and nazism actually overlap?

Exactly. Look,I think Nazis are evil and despicable, and every good Nazi is a dead Nazi. Lunch em if you see em. But here’s the thing: at least Nazis always said they were Nazis. Join the Party get a brown shirt. What’s the Plan? Take over government, kill Jews, invade examines that humiliated us. Evil and rightfully destroyed. But you knew where they stood.

Unlike all these alt-right soy tikitorching cuckboys meming and whining: “oh, we’re not fascists, we’re not Nazis! Fake news! Protect us!”

And compare. Fuck with the Jews and you Mossad. Even the worst of BLM is always, like, come at me bro; I’m Kunta Kente not Toby, officer. Alt right, pol, shilling? Pathetic.

What? He looks exactly like that

I've got bad news for ((them))
Even Democrats are right of center since center became
>global warming
>global rule
>global push of humanity into inhumane circumstances
>global murder
>global rape
>global brainwashing
>global elite

>true he was just another wingnut mass murderer that thought he'd get even with the evil government by killing a bunch of innocent ppl
weatherman underground

…in response to the government murdering a bunch of children and pregnant women

>Richter

Andy Richter the Swedish German.

Or maybe you leftists just like broadening the definition of Nazi so you can indulge in violent fantasies of murdering your political opponents without losing the moral high ground. It's okay to admit that to yourself. How does it feel being the baddies?

Or you know, you just need to imagine an enemy so bad that it justifies your own bad behavior (behavior like banning free speech, and the right to self defense, political violence, exclusionary tactics and many other nazi style actions).

You fake tough guys are all the same, its all "lets punch nazis" and every time i tell you to show me where the nazis are at, you pathetically cannot find them.

Where all the nazi women at?

I’m in Vancouver. Nazis called for a rally at city hall. They didn’t show up. 5000 normies (liberals, conservatives, veterans, kids). did.

Alt right are keyboard cowards. Even hold your tiki torch parades in Charlottes vile in secret now. In and out in 15.

Loudmouth Nazi LARPers are a joke but the silent majority of regular people started catching on to dindu and jew bullshit. Whiny rich celebrities who don't know anything about mainstream America can lecture white men and call us nazis all they want, they'll just prove our point and push more people to put aside the electric jew.

Herd animals always huddle together when danger threatens, the wise predator stays unseen in the long grass, waits for one unwise young prey to act brave and wander out from the pack. Hello.

I guess all liberals are rapist then

Shit, I am left of center and I'm constantly called a Nazi.

McVeigh is the first red pill.

In order to delve further into the rabbit hole, one must leave their heart at Ruby Ridge.

>Support ethnonationalism? Yes, you’re a Nazi.
i support freedom of association

>Hate Jews and deny holocaust? Yup: Nazi.
everyone hates jews. the holocaust is the only time you can point out jewish over representation without being called an antisemite, so there is no need to deny it--it's better to use it to show arbitrary thought policing.

>attend fascist torchlight parade? Nazi right there.
a parade led by a communist that Hitler would have killed on the night of the long knives.

>Promote white pride? Hey, you’re a Nazi.
Hitler never once used the term "white". I don't know why this is so confusing to people.

>Fly the confed flag? Nope, but you’re a racist.
regional identity has nothing to do with race. i have a redskins bumper sticker on my car because it's part of the regional identity. no one looks at it and gets offended unless they are from out of town. around here, we get offended by cowboys bumper stickers.

>Panties knotted on race mixing? Racist, bro.
people can do what they want. people are free to race mix, and i am free to not want to associate with race mixers.

Silent majority is creeping its way to Canada. Don't doubt it for a second.

>leaf
Shut the fuck up Toronto

Right wingers are almost always far better and more tolerant than the people they demonize, as evidenced by the millions of 'demonized' people risking their lives to immigrate and live in communities where horrible
Nazi American right wingers live. In reality outside the Pedowood-progressive dissonance field American Right wingers are ultra-tolerant cream puffs by even the most enlightened 3rd world standard.

so act like some faggy euro and beg for forgiveness and self flagellate until the marxists and their rabbis are satisfied

If he said this exact thing to a Muslim Re: extremist Islam, he would get lit the fuck up.

living in isreal seems nice from that perspective

a false flag perpetrated by a group of nazis in the government?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

>being this self righteous and delusional

Left and right wingers are people, good and bad, claiming one type is worse than the other is such a vague, speculative and self righteous statement.

>went viral
don't you mean Zuckerberg got the order to push this story in everyone's feed?