At 25 am I too old to join the military?

At 25 am I too old to join the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EISkgitAJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does the Italian military even do except fish niggers out of the sea so they can spread around Europe?

that gap tho.

Known niggers that joined at 35. Granted in America the military is largely seen as a decent career field (even though it isn't) not sure about Italy.

You can technically join most militaries up to the age of 45, I think.

The military is the retard brigade, period. It's the last option for men who have no other options in life.

The American military consists of nothing but niggers and rednecks, literally.

What is the Italian military like?
Is it some sort of aggressive chef?

I have seen niggers join the military at 35. Granted in the US the military is seen as a decent career (even though it isn't). Not sure about Italy though senpai.

Didn't mean to post twice lmao.

I don't know about the Italian military but in the US military would still be able to join at 25.

Max age in America is 34, dunno about Italy. Do they have wooden guns and wine cannons?

no
everyone will think you're a loser though
go officer or don't sign up at all grandpa

It can be a decent career field if you get the right job in the military, if you spend your military career as a ground pounder infantryman you will have trouble in the civilian world.

>t. Airman 0-1

Im joining UK army at 24 and 2 months or so.

RMP

Really? I am not OP but I am a fuck up and got about 1.5 years until my degree but I will be 26 by then. Or I could just join the military now at 24 but I can't be an officer or anything but at least I can make something out of my life...

There's only one Italian military worth joining

You’re never to old to join the military. The people here talking shit are the ones that were reject right out of Highschool. Guarantee tight pussy.

the one that turned themselves into a joke and lost every meaningful engagement they took part in?

is this shopped?

Get a degree and get into officer candidate school. I think you can be up to 32 and still join that. You'd be coming out as a lieutenant, afterall.

Say what you want, modern Italy has a decent track record. Heres a video of Italian light infantry showing up to help some US army personnel who are having some car troubles.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EISkgitAJg

24 Simple soldier
32 official

yes wut about it?

Don't think so stole it from some user though..

Join up and Learn a trade for free. If I was 18 again I'd do it no questions.

Not sure about Italy, but one of my high school teachers quit his job at 32 and joined the marines.