ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka

Director: Shingo Natsume (SpaceDandy)
Series Composition: Tomohiro Suzuki (One Punch Man)
Character Design: Norifumi Kugai
Music: Ryo Takahashi (Oshiete! Galko-chan)
Studio: Madhouse
youtube.com/watch?v=9KLcXHQZyls

I see Madhouse changed a few things from the original

Is Natsume Shingo a good director?

The backgrounds look pretty bland for a Studio Pablo work. Scheduling also doesn't seem good so don't expect much good animation from this.

No, not really.

Space Dandy and OPM were done properly but let's not forget it's adaptation of manga by same author as House of Five Leaves

OPM had little to no chance of failing as an adaption and space dandy was an original so we haven't really seen what he's capable of yet.

I think the strengths of those shows come from the individuals that supported him rather than any specific ability on his part.

I guess LWA will have to carry the sakuga.

>25 episodes
>Trigger
Ah!

Not all episodes must be heavy on action.

Good animation doesn't need to be action-oriented.

As long as it has weekly Sakugabooru worthy scenes the sakuga community will forgive most of the episode being flapping mouths.

Is this a show about smoking? I swear, I heard "tobacco" like 10 times in that preview.

What will be the sakuga shows of the season? LWA, Akiba, Maidragon?

LWA.

Doesn't look outright bad per se, but I don't see anything interesting in there either and the character designs suck. Likely not worth watching.

Too bad shitposters will nitpick anything

What don't you like about the character designs?

LWA, Hand Shakers, Onihei Hankuchou.

>Hand Shakers, Onihei Hankuchou.
Is this a joke?

Hands Shakers is legit, did you not see the trailers?

Facial features are pretty wonky.

WTF IS THAT THING HES EATING

Not that user and I think GoHaands are great. But I can also see how their style is very divisive and not everyone'll will think it's good

That's the future thanks to GMO

The talent to gather talents and direct them to what they needed to do is a legit talent.

Has the baiting started already?