Hibike Euphonium 2

What was the fucking point of this scene? Just to bait in some yurifags?
This scene should have had shoe instead of reina.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBFpPvrmBQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Just to bait in some yurifags?
Yes.
And it worked very well in the West, which is made up of really dumb people.
Really really really really really dumb people.

I think that twitter post was about the Supreme Court ruling, user.

posting rares

But it implied that they were gay.

Western anime fans are retarded. They kept saying Yaoi on Ice had actual gay romance but after this episode there's been a lot of backtracking.

To sell some blurays to thirsty lesbos and yuricucks

Even with the blatant yuribait in mind this scene did nothing for the plot.

>But it implied that they were gay.
No it didn't?

you are gay

It showcased their bond. You can't really tell how close two people are too each other without some degree of physicality. KyoAni is just taking artistic liberties to make it more dramatic than real life.

Was the "confession of love" shit necessary?
Was the shit on mountain with touching her face necessay?
Was it necessary to have the only guy be ignored for the entire show?
What the fuck Kyoani?!

The twitter post by Crunchyroll implied that Kumiko and Reina are homosexuals in love with each another in an attempt to bait people into watching Sound! Euphonium by selling it as a serious lesbian drama show.

>Was the "confession of love" shit necessary?
Yes, 'love' doesn't always mean 'romantic love'

>Was the shit on mountain with touching her face necessay?
Yes, Reina is metaphorically and literally breaking any boundaries she has with Kumiko.

>Was it necessary to have the only guy be ignored for the entire show?
There's like 8 guys, but if you mean Shoe, then I would have to agree with you on this one, he's been misused unless they pull off something satisfying for him in the last 2 episodes.

>this scene did nothing for the plot.
The scene showed Reina being vulnerable and considering throwing her audition before Kumiko makes sure she knows she has at least one person supporting her. It was one of the more important scenes in the show.

Really what you're saying is that their faces being so close together, and that one line about love did nothing for the plot. For sure, if they're not gay, then the way they're talking about love seems pretty exaggerated, but it all makes sense in the plot.

Yuri.

on Ice?

Who the fuck cares about shoe.

Any non angry dyke who wants to understand why kyoani completely shitted on him.

For these last two episodes, i just really want Reina to finally “peel that good girl mask” from Kumiko that she claimed she’ll do ever since the beginning of the show.

Just please let it happen. LET KUMIREI FINALLY BE ENDGAME I STG IVE NEVER WANTED TWO CHARACTERS TO KISS DAMMIT. ALL THE BUILD UP KYOANI HAS DONE WITH THEM… WITH THE HOLDING HANDS, THE LINGERING LOOKS, THE BLUSHING, THE STARING, THE SHAMELESS FLIRTING, EVEN JEALOUSY IS SHOWN AND REINA’S ICONIC “I’m just going to go right up to your face like 1 inch away from kissing you just because” IT! HAS! TO! MEAN! SOMETHING! @ KYOANI LET! IT! BE! CANON!

>shitted
Can't wait until the wall is built and all you mexishits have to go back.

Self inserters.

You're not fooling anyone.

I don't even live in United States of Niggers to being with.

From your very own M/u/gino.

I don't care where you live but you should go back to school and learn some actual english.

>damn no yurifags in the thread that i can blame
>oh i know, ill just go fetch a random image off somewhere to instigate another Sup Forums vs /u/ war
Can you not?

Reina is weirdo when it comes to interactions and yurifags are delusional

Kumiko is straight, will be with Shuichi and she have wacky friend Kousaka

Why doesn't KyoAni do more illustrations with the male characters. All of them are bros with each other unlike the girls that are always with drama, a full OVA about them would be fun.

I don't need too.

Because they already create whole series dedicated to male homoshit

Nah, if having shitty english trigger retards like you, i'm fine then.

2 girls in love is simply superior in every way.

I wonder what Shoe thinks of Reina. I get the impression she's such an ice queen that barely anyone in the band talks to her besides Kumiko (hell, it was weird to see Ribbons trying to be friendly). Does he know how weird she is? If he has aspirations towards Kumiko, he'll have to deal with Reina.

>This scene should have had shoe instead of reina.

Mamiko

Reina will serve as his wingman

At least they did something in this episode.

It shocks me yurifags don't understand that Kumiko perfect fluff must be preserved at all cost, therefore she need to procreate with Shoe for better future of superior fluff species

Shoe was the first person to see Asuka's mask in season 1, he can probably see through her.
Didn't anons say she supported KumikoShoe in the novels

Wonder if they'll keep Reina's confession.

If it can appease yurishits just one bit :

Notice that looser Shoe got no chocolate at all.
And that Reina have been cucked as Sensei will eat the chocolates of many other girls.

Who waiting on FFF here
Man S2 sure ended on a high note with that episode 5

>but one of the things in this series is that nobody really knows what Taki sensei is thinking
So his is the ultimate mask

lena pls contain yourself.

>i want dicks dicks dicks dicks
will /u/ ever recover from this?

Seems a bit out of place for the anime but I hope they do it. Reina yelling isn't unheard of.

The first confession is cute and hilarious. I think it has a place in the anime. Not sure for the second though.

Someone give Reina a glass of water. She's thirsty as fuck.

hers is the biggest box, though

She doesn't want random dicks, she wants Taki's.
Reina is not a slut.

I see the second one as more in tune with anime Reina, specially after the latest episode and how she bluntly asked Taki about his wife.

Trumpet section seems to notice.

2nd confession is serious than the 1st one which can be played out as laughs. Anyway it happens after nationals apparently where they failed to get gold I don't see her personally confessing just yet.

how often does reina shlick to taki?

Once a day.

God, that pic on the left is just so great

What is Ribbons looking at?

If Shuichi doesn't have the hairpin before he meets up with Kumiko in the lobby then he's officially cucked by Kyoani.

So, she gave him chocolates with her period blood, right? That seems to be a thing people in Japan do.

I got that impression just from the anime. It's just a few scenes, but she does seem pretty convinced that Kumiko wants the Shoe.

most likely no hairpin. he will at least get to calm her down and finish what he wanted to say before he got interrupted by reina in the haunted house. then he'll get his closure. no romantic conclusion whatsoever.

The pose loli Kumiko is striking reminds me of a certain someone.

There will just be a time skip that shows Kumiko and Shuu had a kid.

Are you angry?

ah, ok, this kind of ambiguous stance is fucking boring now i know
so, i bother to recommend you Love Live
it's not a bait, just a genuine yuri work

Would Sup Forums drink this?

youtube.com/watch?v=oBFpPvrmBQo

>that mamiko butt

Hnng

Part of me wants to believe he's satire but I've gotten that edgy over dumb shit and Rukia/Hanafags exist

Same thought.

I've noticed Ribbons always wears the darker ribbons when shes playing at a competition

It's her serious mode ribbon.

All homosexuals should be sent to gas chambers, so that straight people could enjoy yuri and fujo anime in peace, as a sexual fanservice it is - without having /lgbt/ issues and complexes projected on it.

But I wouldn't want to ruin Kumiko

It seems to be the same for most of the girls with a hair accessory. Midori wears a dark red bow. The drummer girl with the red bow wears a black one instead.

Don't forget the ponytails that Reina, Kumiko and Asuka had

Her boobs getting bigger every episode

Has the show been completely ruined yet, or are they waiting till the very last episode?

How long will Taki resist?

y/u/rifags are the best posters on Sup Forums desu

Reina is autistic. Give her a rest.

Will Aoi ever be relevant again?

>Shoe

If Kumiko hadn't gone to Kitauji, who would Reina have latched onto?

Or would she just be alone and comfortable with that?

>At the end of the third novel, Reina confesses to Taki that she loves him after the final concert while all the bands/mentors are being honored. However, because of her choice to speak to him in this situation, Taki takes her words as a sign of respect from a student rather than of romantic interest. Despite knowing that her intentions were misunderstood, Reina smiles anyway, as observed by Kumiko, and seems content with his polite response. REINA LATER LEARNS FROM TAKI PERSONALLY ABOUT HIS WIFE AND HER PASSING.

>we're not getting shuichi's confession to kumiko
>we're not getting reina's confession to taki-sensei

/u/ destroys everything

Just because Reina already learned about his wife doesn't mean she won't still confess.

She would talk to no one and stay ultimate creep

Do shitsposters not get tired of pushing the same Sup Forums vs /u/ narrative all day?
It's getting really stale.

she moved on already, user
at least in the anime

I think Kumiko made her creepier.

Yes, I would savor her face with my tongue.

This is the last call /ourguy/ need to MAN THE FUCK UP and confess

Also failing to get gold would prevent her from confessing. No confessions for everyone!

/ourguy/ will definitely do it

quit replying to your own posts.

buchou is best girl

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

KyoAnus doesn't make yuri shows. Every single fucking "yuri" show they make is bait. Hardcore yuribait. You can't trust that studio. They're full of delusional hetfags.