Why did Europe forsaken it religion/God

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Déchristianisation_(Révolution_française)
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/nov/18/irish-catholic-priest-urges-christians-to-abandon-the-word-christmas
youtube.com/watch?v=vYHtReVPGOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> its religion/God
> Implying Christianity is European
Because they were too smart for it desu. It's no wonder that shitskins are way more religious than whites.

White people are naturally less inclined towards religion, only Semites and Africans fall for the god meme

There is a strong correlation between atheism and intelligence. That's why medshits and roaches are highly religious, whilst Nords and Anglos and secular.

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Déchristianisation_(Révolution_française)

because christianity wasn't radical enough to maintain its presence

Genetic fallacy. 0/10

Anglicans are the master race.

Religion led Europe to 1000 years of war (Christianity), and it will lead Europe to another 1000 years of war (Islam).

Show your flag turkroach

Thats correct.
Also the atheists fill the hole left inside by rennouncing chistianity with marxist ``tolerance`` in order to avoid suicide.

BASED UKRAINE

protestants btfo

They got too comfy.

Because we developed

Do you really think human wouldn't wage war without a religion?
As bad as religion can be, it's way better than the void it creates that is almost always filled by Marxism or, as we're seeing now, Islam.

Only protestant cuntries and the french with their equality liberty fraternity BS.
The redpilled Catholic countries still believe.

Italians have the highest IQ of all Euros.

Truly.

>one priest

>monolithic organization

Italy is pretty much 30%/40%.

Only in south italy a lot of people believe in jesas, but only the oldest ones

>you have to have a very IQ to
>something i like/do

we still pure

/tips fedora

I'm an atheist, btw christianity is a big part of our culture and history, that's europe.I don't condemn our past like more leftist are doing in this times. I'm proud of our history, and of course fuck islam

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/nov/18/irish-catholic-priest-urges-christians-to-abandon-the-word-christmas

“I’m just trying to rescue the reality of Christmas for believers by giving up ‘Christmas’ and replacing it with another word.”

American liberalism.

Because the European critical mindset became so good at analyzing belief systems and proving them wrong that they did the same thing to their own religious background.
Unfortunately when you do that people will most times try to fill the void with another all encompassing belief system, if not religion then man made Utopian social systems.
Then you get communists shitholes that make you value the religious belief system a little bit more.

Based Greeks and Polish

>meta meme

It's not that you look like him, it's that you think like him too.

Because it (Religion) was built on built on a house of sand.

(Biblical reference intentional)

If you have some good ideals you'd like society to live by, but make accepting them dependent on also believing in miracles, virgin births, angles magic sky god, burning bushes etc... then you're setting yourself up for failure.

As soon as education and science reach a certain level, people will stop believing in the fairy-tale stuff, and (unfortunately in many ways) discard the whole thing - throwing the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.

The problem is that a vacuum is left in it's wake, which Left-Wing politics has rushed to fill.

Suggestion: Take all the good bits of religion, and convert it into a philosophy + identity that even people who are agnostic on the question of God's existence can embrace.

>Suggestion: Take all the good bits of religion, and convert it into a philosophy + identity that even people who are agnostic on the question of God's existence can embrace.
Isn't this exactly what Dostoevsky was doing just before communism?

greeks dislike the jews (cause they control the banks) but most greeks support israel just so you know.

>cuckoldry is the intelligent man's fetish

To some extent yeah. What I have in mind would be much more direct and overt.

More like Christian Philosophy, I guess. Kind of like what Jordan Peterson does when he talks about Biblical stories. Then somehow tie this secular way of thinking about Christian philosophical ideas to European History and identity.

"You don't have to actually take a position on the existence of Gods or Angels to consider these ideas"
Because that's what needs to happen:
1) Agnosticism and Christianity making peace.
2) Westerners/Ethnic Europeans finding some shared philosophical identity.

The great advantage Religion has is that it's a means to social cohesion (that is after-all why we humans - a social species - have invented religions everywhere on earth we've existed).

The exclusivity of the shared identity it gives people is very useful - "Because I'm Christian, I'm not also Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist etc"

Because I'm X, I'm not also Y and Z.
The result is a bunch of people with shared identity, shared values, a shared vision of the direction they would like their society to head in.

and.....well....just compare modern-day Poland and Sweden.

lel

Nah senpai we good.

For anyone who is interested, here is Peter Hitchens talking about how the decline of Christianity in the West has paved the way for Islam's infiltration:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYHtReVPGOs

Douglas Murray (atheist conservative) talked about this recently too.

>islam's infiltration
No one is infliltrating anyhting, they are being imported here with joint support of EU governments and american funding, with rafts being made in china.