Is extended EU ever going to happen? If yes, how it will contain Russian and Islamic menace...

Is extended EU ever going to happen? If yes, how it will contain Russian and Islamic menace? Would it compete with USA or still be American ally? What's your opinion, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=gx6a-CxfCh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And, by the way, is EU really worth it?

Bump.

Bump.

Nope.

Aren't Germany is the leader of EU?

The EU is a walking corpse

Deep inside I really want the EU to become something like USA, but the EU we have right now is a shitshow. If it's ever going to be a real thing it needs some serious redoings, and kick cancers like Merkel off the board and insert people who have the want to serve first and foremost the interests of Europeans, and not barbarians.

I don't lead shit. Our traitorous, greedy politicians and their masters do. They cash in all the dough, too.

Sont worry. Merkel and her fellowship are in a sinking ship. She barely survived this election (outcome still not 100% clear). After the next term she's history. The younger more conservative wing will then take over (google Jens Spahn).

Contain Russia? Russia will join the E.U. It's not as crazy as you think, especially now that the U.S is dying and want to bum fuck everything before it does.

I don't think Putin or anybody in Russia/Europe want's it. Turkey is more likely to join EU if anything.

Nah. The ties are closer than you think. Russia is still a huge trading partner even with the sanctions. U.S wants to fuck Russia not the EU.

>EU to become something like USA
What do you mean? Euromutts?

I don't think there is any ties between Russia and Europe. By the way, are you Russian?

Then why did the EU elite sucker up to Putin? It's not a secret that EU officials have met with Putin. And no, I'm American.

No because we are never joining that shitshow.
Anti-EU sentiment have slowly but surely been growing for the last 2 decades, with polls putting anti-eu at around 70% and pro-eu at around 16-18%, with the rest being undecided.
The younger generation have higher anti-eu percentage compared to overall.

I tried to thing of ways to put it, but I'm coming short.
Big countries set their own policy, even when you have 3 western, relatively simular countries like france, germany and UK, in the end UK had to leave because of diverging views (no, brexit wasn't because of immigration, the political core of the divide goes way back and is founded on british exceptionalism and them wanting to stay out of the Eurozone, but in the common market).
Now imagine a country like Russia who is an equal to Germany and France, yet many many times more alien than UK in every single way.
It would break the union.

What can happen (as unlikely as it is) is Russia starting a slow alignment process, while cooperating with the EU until ties and trust is at a point where Germany and France would not fear Russia would diverge with their positions and cause divide in the union at which point they'd be happy to have the extra people, economy and firepower on board as close as they have each other.

Do you think EU embargo Russia in everything - but only agricultural/ food stuff with Russia due to Crimean annexation? What Russia contnuing to supply natural gas ?

Reveal your geoflag flag. mutt larping as European.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=gx6a-CxfCh4

>contain Islamic menace

Son, the EU is the main reason the Islamic menace has been allowed to spread out of the middle east.

>Is extended EU ever going to happen?
EU won't expand in near future and when/if it will the expansion will be by one or max two members, past multiple member expansion were proven to be 'problematic'.
>if yes, how it will contain Russian and Islamic menace?
There is no Russian menace, only Anglo propaganda. It only matters if Eurocrats will be able to see through it. It may actually be possible with heavily reduced UK and USA's importance,
>Would it compete with USA or still be American ally?
When/if EU surpasses USA in military USA will see EU as a threat. I think this is the ultimate goal for EU with it's army, to be independent from USA's shit. EU is already economically better.
>What's your opinion, user?
That your a faggot OP. And a newfag. And possibly underage.

Turkey won't join EU dumbfuck. Ever.

No that would be you.