Boku No Hero Academia / My Hero Academia

Who will put an end to this fated fight between men?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/809869750964666368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kakashi.

...Eraserhead. Did you not read the previous chapter(s)?

Eraserhead will fuck this up and leave this fight unfulfilled, dangling like a Damoclean sword over the head of the entire series without a resolution until a later date.

Am I the only one who never liked Bakugou? Hate how he sperges, hate how he is always angry and is reckless behaviour. I wish deku pulverizes him to oblivion.

He's the joffrey of MHA

He was stopped though remember?

NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK
NO WSJ THIS WEEK

Fight's still ongoing. Unless he got stopped by a pack of Jehovah's Witnesses doing a Watchtower reading, he's going have time to walk in on them still blasting each other with Quirks and stifle that shit without a clear victor.

He's basically Sasuke.

Don't care as long as he's doing it quick.
This fight is so boring and unnecessary, holy shit.

I think the author made it pretty clear that he doesn't act reckless 80% of the time.
In fact, the only times I remember seeing him act reckless was when he learned that Deku had a quirk and fought against him on the 2v2 training match and in these chapters where he just picked up a fight with Deku again, while not caring if he gets expelled.

This second time is even understandable as he has been through so much shit without us actually seeing him talk about it or express his emotions in any way.

The fact that you haven't picked up on that after reading the manga is a bit weird, I suggest rereading it.

This fight is absolutely necessary and is hardly boring. You sound like someone off their Adderall if you can't grasp the implications of this fight.

I'm late to the party, but I had a good laugh when I noticed that

>le reddit academia
HAHAHAHA
LOL
SO EPIC
LOVE THIS SHOW
US REDDITORS
UPVOTED MY FRIEND

>Am I the only one who never liked Bakugou?

Nope. Same here, I disliked him from the start.

I think it's impossible to like Bakugou if your IQ is higher than 110.

Literally how can you not like this guy? He is so epic, undressing girls, immobilizing them, then raping them. He's just like the rest of us manlets who are successful with women!

>THE GRAPE HERO
>THE RAPE HERO
oh boy he S' too epic

Do any of the pro heroes even like Endeavor or do they just tolerate him because he's strong?

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

What is this non canon shit? Endeaver would never do something like this for his loser son.

Not even that. At least with Jeffrey you can see where it comes from (incest baby + bad parenting = uncaring father and delusional mother).

With Bakugou, there's literally no realistic (in a literary way) explanation for his behavior.

And all Hori had to do to make him at least not completely shit was to have him raised by a single mother (his current whore mom) and make his dad become Bakugou's dad. This indisputable truth automatically triggers the bakguoufags.

>With Bakugou, there's literally no realistic (in a literary way) explanation for his behavior.
Are you retarded?

He's a jobber loser too

>Can't be Deku
>Can't beat Todo clean
>Can't beat slime villain
>fight with Ochako lasted more than 30 seconds

No? You're the bakugou fan.

It's EASY to dislike Bakugou. He's set up so that you naturally don't like him. The ability to look at him as a person objectively would require more inteligence than saying "He's bad. He's spiky and angry and mean to Deku!"

Like yeah. That's supposed to be your knee jerk reaction. But he's shown little moments of a better character. Granted his character could still end up shit if these are dropped but I think there's a bit of dimmension to him.

The grape is only touching the jacket, how the hell is it ripping the shirt and skirt?

fpbp

Bakugou is the story of the kid who was given everything. He has a lot of raw power and talent and from the time he was a kid everyone told him that he was better than everyone. He's a spoiled brat and he gets really frustrated when he
1. Can't live up to everyone's high expectations of him
2. Feels as if he's being looked down on by others

Not everyone has to have a death in the family or be raised by a single mom or something like that to be an angry hot-headed jerk.

>The ability to look at him as a person objectively would require more inteligence than saying "He's bad. He's spiky and angry and mean to Deku!"
no that's just stupid cunts posting long winded drivel on tumblr trying to find depth that isn't there

I disagree.

Best

Bakugo must feel pretty conflicted. All his life he's seen Deku as a total wimp who could never be his equal. However, the hero he's idolized since day 1 has put his faith in this supposed wimp, and because of that, this wimp is catching up to him. If Deku wins, Bakugo will be forced to acknowledge Deku as an actual equal. If Bakugo wins, he'll be forced to accept that the hero he idolizes was wrong about what a hero should be.

Basically Bakugo's perception of Deku vs All Might's perception of Deku.

Deku accidentally summons 100% OFA and punches bakus heart out of his chest. He dies instantly. Deku is arrested and charged with murder then executed. End of series.

Kachan is gonna fuck Deku in the ass

Wish she had more screen time.
There aren't enough giant ladies in anime these days.

What does Aizawa-sensei smell like?

Pennies and salty milk.

It is a shame

sloot

Death.

garlic and cheap, sour smelling cologne

Ironic that I know that wont happen. No one is going to stop this fight. Simply because everyone expects someone to step in. The story though has done nothing but built us up to this moment. Where these two can actually work things out with their fits.

Izuku is going to win, and things are going to change.

but someone has to step in

afterall

someone has to pick up all the pieces after deku wrecks bakagay

but gravity is going YOU SHALL NOT PASS on eraser head

What is happening with manga stream?
Is the new chapter coming out or what?

Ebin maymay, my man. Even discounting the shitposting, Aizawa's power overrules any of the students and wouldn't be stopped by any of them.

She/They be using talk no jutsu on eraserhead. Eraser can't erase that shit.

Fucking niggerstream is late again.

It feels like Horikoshi wants to write a story following the Naruto formula but he's well aware of it, so he intentionally writes things against a Naruto reader's expectations.

Still a bit lazy in my book though

Yes he can. It's called "Get back to the dorms this instant or your ass is suspended".

None of the students can even slow him down here. It has to be an instructor.

Actually Froppy, tailguy and the guy with all the mouths who can scream but is usually just kinda quiet through personal choice can't have their powers turned off by aizawa.

Ochako is following the guys though so it can't be her.

It's been out for over a week brah.

There's also a shadow in front of Bakugay, does that mean that they're being followed WHILE they're following someone else?
It's just a shadow retard.

that isnt an additional shadow, genius. its shading to show the outline of the streetlight, and theres one on the left side of the page too.

Not at all. Only appeals to low intellect males who are either underage physically or mentally. Just a big slut.

The same way my room smells like after browsing My Hero Academia the entire day, and no one is around, if you know what I mean.

>Still a bit lazy in my book though
How? Literally doing things people do not expect?

>being this in denial

I'm honest to god debating on dropping this series I'm so bored and done with the current standings.
Give me one good reason to keep reading this. Hard Mode: no Mt. Lady.

Ochako's buns

So then where's the third person then, retard? Streetlights cast shadows straight down, and invisible people do not cast shadows.

I don't care if you don't read it, just don't come shitting up the threads if you do stop.

This is likely to happen only if Hori was preparing her character for this, not out of the blue.

Eh.

can't blame you, it takes a special brand of autism to enjoy muh deku y u no weak anymore and muh kacchan ur amazing repeated ad nauseam

Ochako's teets.

Is Iida's brother still crippled?

Yes? He's been paralyzed from the waist down for life.

Someone, somewhere has compared Bakugou to Trump a la Toonamifags comparing Dio to Trump

Floating.

How fucking dare you!

unironically kill yourself

Why?

>implying he didn't already

Wow Tsuyu is so cute when smiling.....!

Wait, did the chapter not come out yet? Nothing in the archive or on mangastream

Fucking idiot.

(You)

>mfw reading the thread

>answer's two posts down

jej

Was this ever finished?

Ereaserhead.

''Hey you two little faggots! We all know you love each other but keep it down so other people can get some sleep!''

Looked like he was being stopped by Small Might to me but it's still just a guess. Something like "this is happening because of my power as much as because of their rivalry. If they don't now they'll never grow blah blah blah"

The main reason I picked this up was to see his ass get rekt and humbled by Deku. So far, so good. I just want Deku to deck him one good time, at his absolute limit.

So who's going to win? It's Bakugou right? I don't think anything thematically valuable would come out of Deku beating him.

Deku has to win or at least battle to a draw. It would force baku to reassess his goals and motivations toward being a hero. The story is clearly shaping up for them to be the top 2 heroes at the end so baku has to have a slight change in his heroing philosophy

Yeah but the whole reason for the conflict is Bakugou showing that even with One for All he isn't top shit. Deku's already beaten him in that "calm beats frustrated" way. Deku got a power up, now he has to lose to learn that Bakugou is still better than him so he has someone to have a rivalry with.

If deku wins, that means Bakugou lost at every opportunity so far, but if that's hammered down too much Bakugou becomes Vegeta, a jobber that never contributes because the hero is always better than him.

Deku "won" the first time because baku was still looking down on him and everyone else. He doesn't do that anymore. It was also a hollow victory and even the other students said it.

This time the circumstances are different. Baku isn't looking down on him and wants to see what makes him special while also venting about his guilt towards all might in the only way he knows how. Deku also went through the guilt thing about all might but he actually got to talk to all might about it.

I agree that from the readers perspective baku needs to show us something to make us believe that he can keep up with and compete with OfA in the future. We'll have to see how the fight plays out

Nah, he's the Guy Gardner of MHA

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/809869750964666368

>Sup Forums shit

literally who cares?

>implying he won't be Kuwabara after this humbling Deku gives him

Nice. I hope season two has a faster pace than the first one.

So it's been confirmed that based Grapeman is gonna rape & marry Momo?

Momo's Todoroki's slut. Grapeman will probably fall in love with someone as perverted as he is. Hopefully.
Perverted girls are my fetish.

Nah, Todoroki is gay. Grapes is her only option.

Why do you self insert as a manlet

Haha, I don't at all.