Does anyone here actually donate money to this snake oil salesman in order for him to tell you to clean your room and...

Does anyone here actually donate money to this snake oil salesman in order for him to tell you to clean your room and sort your affairs? I hope not

Ask yourself why academia, the media and the government hates him. The guy is plain white bread, and as you say just states the obvious.

The obvious is illegal in Canada, though.

Don't hate the guy but I'm kinda disappointed. I didn't expect this kind of merchant behaviour and bitching out of a discussion because someone else was a meany hat who couldn't be talked to. I also think he should stand up to the criticism, considering he's the dude telling everybody to clean their rooms. He should ask himself if he got a little too comfortable to be a gimmick on shitty podcasts, making his rounds like herpes.

I bought his self-authoring suite

he's pretty guud if you weren't raised christian and have done investigations into things of this sort before

I like him tbqh

savage/10, pretty accurate though

10/10, would definitely listen to his lectures again.

your hope is your personal matter. take it where it will do the most good.

>faggot collectivist upset because how people choose to spend their money.

First of all The guy is has created an economy of scale in the field of psychology. No shit he's making bank.

(Not mention he's created more free content you are likely to consume).

But don't forget his trade is counsel and he has helped a lot of people for free or at a very low cost. Which nothing short of commendable.

He's a fine role model and I challenge you to name someone who has made a bigger contribution to the Free Speech and anti-political correctness movement in 2017.

>Barring Trump because the oval office is god mode.

>>Merchant Behaviour?

Fuck you, you envious NEET. He's been paid to give lectures to people for god knows how long.

With his youtube lectures, our cup has runneth over with free advice and his cup runneth over with cash.

>There no need to change m8.

JEWS DO

He loves solzhenitsyn but he ignores 200 years together. I understand not naming the jew in order to protect his career but he could also not defend them.

that's disingenuous he gave a decent preamble about that when he first started the gulag archipelago tirade.

Who is that faggot?

Good for him.

By all accounts this shouldn't have happened . He went against all odds and somehow didn't get his career destroyed by going against the group think in academia of all places.

I don't understand how a person that's read 200 years together and TGA doesn't understand the JQ

He's either not intellectually honest with himself or does some wicked mental gymnastics.

You don't have to donate wtf.
Hell you don't even have to watch.
Your time will be fuck'n COMPED.
Jp is the kinda guy, when he says get him a sandwich, you get him a sandwhich. Roughly speaking.

Fuck off kike

Zizek would destroy him 1on1

closing in on 70k a month, the guy is going to be making over a million a year soon. SHIEEET

Fuck this douche bag, and every other e-celeb. They start out saying something that's pretty common sense than get engulfed in there own "genius" because the peasants flock to them as if their the second coming. When in reality there saying nothing you can't already know with a five min Google search, kill yourselves.

Peterson needs to be preserved. Shut the fuck up. It doesn't matter if he repeats himself, he can't always give you new information. The point is that he is CORRECT in his assertions. He's narrowed down much of the problem, it is not up to him to carry your stupid fucking asses. You have to sort yourselves out, become as chadly as you can, and take responsibility for the failings of society. Also you have to have the bravery to point them out. When is the last time you cucks ever shared redpills on facebook? Never. You're all fucking cowards.

While agree with your post, you should stop plebbit posting or kys

> Sup Forums cries over YouTubers making money because they don't
> Sup Forums cries over YouTubers making money because they don't

Like pottery.

I get the feeling that there is no good way for the left to attack him so they are now attempting to use us as a personal army to turn against him.

Bullshit slide threads out in full force today